The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Tea never helps >.<

Drink some tea

• I've listened to that thing so many times that it doesn't work anymore.

So I tried something else but that didn't work either. And it's kinda early so that's why it would be even harder to sleep. :/. I'll try again soon though.

Listen to those youtube videos that help you sleep xD I remember my health teacher did that to us. He put the video on the smartboard and we had to close our eyes and listen to what the lady said, try it

• OOOHHHH!!!! Lmao! But DLB isn't a rapper.

Alt text

Bich please, I did try. I can't sleep, I just end up laying there for hours.

• Your mom would get made? xD

Ok because I'm gonna get up at two in the morning, turn on the stove and make tea like it's all good. Lmao my mom would wake up and get mad And it's not like id even get past the "get up" step anyway.

• Maybe you're just drinking the wrong kinds of tea. :/

Tea never helps >.<

• It's only 12.......

Go sleep, WtW.

• All right, just be careful when you go to sleep...

Alt text

Lmao!

It's only 12.......

• YES. Yes she will. Whatever that means...

Your mom would get made? xD

• My grandma makes my teas, so I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing. When I finish my tea I lay down again, but it feels weird because the tea isn't in your stomach yet, so you have to stand up so the tea will go all the way down to your belly.

Maybe you're just drinking the wrong kinds of tea.

• Just put a cup of water in the microwave for 2 minutes and stop it before the timer runs out so it doesn't beep. :p

Ok because I'm gonna get up at two in the morning, turn on the stove and make tea like it's all good. Lmao my mom would wake up and get mad And it's not like id even get past the "get up" step anyway.

• Im confused with this thread? is it like a gif orgy theard? or a place to talk about twd? or a fanfic adversiting thread.

Im so confuseeeeddd D:

• Don't vacuum my face, Pro. >:(

i'll tell me mum on u

All right, just be careful when you go to sleep... Lmao!

• My microwave is so loud I think it's louder then our fire alarm.

Just closing it and opening it and pressing the buttons sounds like a damn bomb.

Just put a cup of water in the microwave for 2 minutes and stop it before the timer runs out so it doesn't beep.

• It's a lounge for the people in my story "Forum Of The Dead." Everything is in the description at the top. This is a place for people to wait until I put another part up, that way they won't spam the original thread with gifs and other stuff and thaaaangs. It's for cast members, but people who aren't even in the story come here as well, which is no problem as long as they don't bother anyone. B]

Carley123 posted: »

Im confused with this thread? is it like a gif orgy theard? or a place to talk about twd? or a fanfic adversiting thread. Im so confuseeeeddd

• edited August 2014

Alt text

It's everything and nothing, Stuff but also thangs perfection :)

Alt text

Im confused with this thread? is it like a gif orgy theard? or a place to talk about twd? or a fanfic adversiting thread. Im so confuseeeeddd

• It's heaven

• Lmao, go ahead and tell her, I'll be long gone before she even finds out. She'll think you're crazy. B]

Don't vacuum my face, Pro. >:( i'll tell me mum on u

• o_O

then sleep standing up, duh.

My grandma makes my teas, so I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing. When I finish my tea I lay down again, but it feels weird because the tea isn't in your stomach yet, so you have to stand up so the tea will go all the way down to your belly.

• Lmaoo k.

It better be blue. 'Cause if it's not then I know its not really your hair.

bbg I'll cut some of my hair off and give it to u as a present k?

• Thanks Rachelle, you fixed all my problems.

o_O then sleep standing up, duh.

• Hmm.... hold a lighter over a cup of water then and wait until it starts boiling c:

lmao, I don't know. Listen to sleepy music and close your eyes.

My microwave is so loud I think it's louder then our fire alarm. Just closing it and opening it and pressing the buttons sounds like a damn bomb.

• Lighter under a cup of water? I can do that. I keep lighters under my pillow.

No I'm just kidding that's weird, I only keep knives under my pillow. 'Cause you know.. If I need to cut someone.

Hmm.... hold a lighter over a cup of water then and wait until it starts boiling c: lmao, I don't know. Listen to sleepy music and close your eyes.

• It's a place where I'm surrounded by nubs.

Except Rachelle, she's not a nub.

• "mum, a creepy guy crawled in through my window last night and vacuumed my face"

........ sounds like I was high as hell xD

Lmao, go ahead and tell her, I'll be long gone before she even finds out. She'll think you're crazy. B]

• Which do you like more, mark? Stuff, or thaaangs?

Markd4547 posted: »

It's everything and nothing, Stuff but also thangs perfection

• Your mom going to look at you like...

Alt text

Mwuahaha! So I win. >B]

Alt text

"mum, a creepy guy crawled in through my window last night and vacuumed my face" ........ sounds like I was high as hell xD

• LOL, cut who? Your brother? In case he wakes you up in the middle of a good dream. xD

Lighter under a cup of water? I can do that. I keep lighters under my pillow. No I'm just kidding that's weird, I only keep knives under my pillow. 'Cause you know.. If I need to cut someone.

• Especially DLB and WtW. The nubbiest of them all.

It's a place where I'm surrounded by nubs. Except Rachelle, she's not a nub.

• Yes, cut my brother. For no apparent reason but for being my brother.

Dare me to draw a orange mustache on his face? >:D

LOL, cut who? Your brother? In case he wakes you up in the middle of a good dream. xD

• The falseness of your comment is making my sick.

Especially DLB and WtW. The nubbiest of them all.

• The only Pro here is.... Well, Pro xD

Especially DLB and WtW. The nubbiest of them all.

• Pssh, as if. I ALWAYS WIN.

Your mom going to look at you like... Mwuahaha! So I win. >B]

• It's making you sick because you realize how true that statement is. B]

Mwuahaha!

Alt text

The falseness of your comment is making my sick.

• YES, DO IT!!!!

Yes, cut my brother. For no apparent reason but for being my brother. Dare me to draw a orange mustache on his face? >:D

• Alt text

The only Pro here is.... Well, Pro xD

• i agree

The only Pro here is.... Well, Pro xD

• LMAAOOOO I got a orange highlighter and drew it and right when I was done drawing a line he raised his arm and punched himself in the mouth. xDDD then I dived in my bed and he rolled over and kept sleeping.

I swear if this highlighter is permanent I'm totally screwed.

YES, DO IT!!!!

• lmao "gif orgy"

• Not a nub. I'm a whore. Total difference.

It's a place where I'm surrounded by nubs. Except Rachelle, she's not a nub.

• Alt text

Lol, even before we start, I automatically win. B]

Pssh, as if. I ALWAYS WIN.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.