Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• "Don't worry dad-I got this!" XD

I love this so far-Daren is badass! Don't mess with a Werecat father and his cubs! Glad to see the you have drawn one of the characters. Love pictures with a story. Brilliant work, btw. :D

Great work and can't wait to read more! Wonder if Omar KNOWS how to control it!

MasterStone posted: »

Chapter 1 Papacat. Here's a drawing of Omar in his werecat form sitting on moss stone. I messed up his eye but, oh well :P It was

• Haha, Omar's so chill in the picture! Nice job so far!

Chapter 1 Papacat. Here's a drawing of Omar in his werecat form sitting on moss stone. I messed up his eye but, oh well :P It was

• Thanks, I plan on doing at least 2 more:D

pudding_pie posted: »

"Don't worry dad-I got this!" XD I love this so far-Daren is badass! Don't mess with a Werecat father and his cubs! Glad to see the you h

• You'll see what those notes are and WHY Jersey does not want Katie to get them. And yes, they love each other very much. Like Lyla and Georgie, however, they have to cross that bridge and learn as they go. :)

Thanks, man! XD

JJwolf posted: »

Oh, shit! Excuse me but....its those letters Jersey has been getting! I told you something was going to go down!! I wonder what the Wolf Cou

• Cool the ending I'm excited for more :D

• Alt text

CONGRATS A DAD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES I'M GLAD YOU AND YOUR STORY'S ARE BACK BUT A DAD DAYUM CONGRATS :'D

Anyway story perfect as usually your improving since I left that ending though I can't wait for the next chapter

Chapter 7 "My little demon peanut" I'm in a wonderful, family drawing kind of mood because I just found out I'm going to be a

• Well, thank you, Mark! I was wondering where you ran off to! Glad you are back on the thread! Will you be writting anymore stories yourself? :D Bet you have SO much to catch up to!

And thank you! We are very excited! It was a surprise but we can't wait! :)

Markd4547 posted: »

CONGRATS A DAD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES I'M GLAD YOU AND YOUR STORY'S ARE BACK BUT A DAD DAYUM CONGRATS :'D Anyway story perfect as usually your improving since I left that ending though I can't wait for the next chapter

• Alt text

I'm So busy recently :/ but yeah I might :D All great writers be fun catching up :D

Well, thank you, Mark! I was wondering where you ran off to! Glad you are back on the thread! Will you be writting anymore stories yourself?

• edited August 2014

Chapter 9

"Huff n' Puff"

Alt text

Picture for the August challenge. Poor Junior...his little girl refuses to play with Barbies. XD Sorry for the poor quality. Phone decided to be stupid. -.-

Enjoy! :)

"DAD! Look at me, dad!"

"I see you, Peter! My-you are getting so big!"

"ARRRROOO! ARRRRRRRROOOOO!"

"And your howling is getting stronger. My boy-you are getting to be just like mommy."

"Papa said one day, when I'm big and strong, I can be an Alpha like he was!"

"Maybe, Peter. Keep practicing-you have everything else down!"

I was heading back from getting a burger; I was in the mood for a Big Mac and the McDonalds located not too far from my apartment was the only location that made the 'perfect' one. I'm very picky when it comes to my food. Must be a 'wolf' thing.

After the night before, I was looking for an excuse to take a walk. My mind was cloudy with HIS image; all I could picture was HIM standing in my parent's home and causing distress. His behavior was unnecessary.

Winter was trying to reach me, as I took another bite from my hamburger. I sipped my soda, as it went to a voicemail. I honestly did not wish to speak to anything or anyone related to HIM. This was only causing anger to dwell within me, so instead of thinking too much, I tossed my trash and went further into the city. The wind picked up and twirled along the streets, kicking up debris and leaves.

A gust of wind flew through my hair, picked it up and created a dance like movement. I tried to light a cigarette but the damn thing refused to ignite. Of all the fucking times. I hid beside an abandon building, lit it and finally took it in. This was about the only thing lately to ease my troubles. Fuck. Just like HIM.

The older I got, the worse it became. HIS features and characteristics were dominating my mothers. There were times I'd go to the bathroom, close my eyes and picture a different person standing before me. It failed miserably everytime and instead of WHO I wanted looking back, only HE was there. And after last night, it made me loathe him even more.

Again, my phone rang. It was Winter again. Fuck this kid. Did she really need to contact me at this moment? Still, there was a tiny part of me that desperatly wanted to belong among my half siblings, so I swallowed back my tears and answered the phone.

"Hey Winter..."

"Peter! Where are you? I tried calling earlier and when you didn't answer, I called your apartment. Your roommate said you went out for a burger. What's going on?"

"Just needed to get some air, that's all."

"You sure?"

"Yeah..."

I was a terrible liar and everyone who knew me would agree. I could hear her sigh deeply, then continue to speak.

"Okay, Peter. If you say so."

"What do you want anyways, Winter?" Now, I was losing what patience I had left.

"I just wanted to talk to my brother. Do I NEED a reason?" Brother-wow. That was a first. "And we heard about the other night...what happened?"

"Don't worry about it, Winter. It never happened, as far as I'm concerned."

"Did he say anything to you?"

I rubbed my neck area and felt several fresh claw marks. Oh yeah. He said SOMETHING.

"Winter, seriously. Stop talking about HIM and-"

"Who? OUR father-"

"He's not MY father, Winter! Georgie is..."

"Yes, he took care of you and you can consider that a 'father' but look at you, Peter! You can't fool anyone much longer! People are talking...asking questions to my mother about you! You're not a Porgie, Peter-you're a-"

"STOP IT, WINTER! Enough!" My grip on the phone grew tighter, each time I replayed her comment in my head. 'You are not a Porgie-you are a-what, Wolf? Son of Bigby Wolf?' I could hear Winter continue to speak but the words were jumbled together and I found it difficult to focus. "Fuck off, Winter! If this is ALL you called me for, then-"

"You can't do this to yourself OR him, Peter! He's YOUR father and he really want's to get to know you. We all do and-"

"KNOW ME?! That fucker HAD plenty of time to 'get to know' me! I'm twenty years old, Winter! Not once has he came by to visit ME-take ME to games, come to MY birthdays, teach ME to ride a bike, was there for MY first heartbreak-NO! You know who was? Georgie Porgie! The man YOUR father swears up and down will NEVER change! At least he took care of HIS kids-what about you? What kind of man leaves his children for years, then decideds to just show up?"

Winter was silent. I knew it already how far I managed to go.

"Fine, Peter. I can see you've made up your mind. Maybe, just maybe, you should really take the time and sit with him. People deserve second chances, Peter-is that not your father was given?"

Before I could answer, she hung up. I tossed my phone to the wall and watched the screen crack. Oh fuck, man! I picked it up and tried fixing it.

"Bad day, huh kid?"

I turned towards the mysterious voice and noticed a rather large built man in a trench coat, standing behind me. He was leaning against the brick wall, focusing his eyes on me. I could smell it in the air; he was a wolf and from what I could tell, a member of the Council.

"Who are you?" I growled, as I headed in his direction. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Relax, Peter. I'm not here to harm you. Just, answer your questions...."

"Questions?"

"About your father..."

"Georgie?"

"No, Peter....I know a way you CAN get back at him. Imagine this-a way to not only voice your feelings but a chance to get what revenge you can from him..."

"Revenge? Look, I don't want anything to do with HIM, so I appreciate your time but-"

"Do you know exactly WHO almost killed your father, Peter? You know...Georgie..."

When he mentioned this, I turned to face him. Killed my father? What was he talking about?

"You mean, you have NO IDEA who almost sent your father into his grave? Brutal, honestly..."

"I'm listening...."

The wolf dug into his pocket, pulled out a pen and handed me a paper.

"Read this over and think about it as we walk. You like Mochas, Peter? Come-let's talk, you and me."

"ARRRROOOO!"

"You having fun, Peter?"

"Lots of fun, dad! Thank you for taking me out to the woods. I like it when its just you and me..."

"Oh yeah? Why?"

"I get to spend more time with you, dad! And we have all this to ourselves!"

"We sure do, Peter. And nothing will ever change that...."

Chapter 10 soon. :)

• I knew it! I Knew something was going to go down with Peter! They are going to use him! Fuck, man!

I loved this! Its getting really good, pie! Love it! More! Diggin' the picture, btw! How cute! NEVER give a demon child barbies...chucky dolls only!

Chapter 9 "Huff n' Puff" Picture for the August challenge. Poor Junior...his little girl refuses to play with Barbies. XD Sorry fo

• UGH! Suspense! XD

You'll see what those notes are and WHY Jersey does not want Katie to get them. And yes, they love each other very much. Like Lyla and Georgie, however, they have to cross that bridge and learn as they go. Thanks, man! XD

• edited August 2014

Arrrroooooooo

JJwolf posted: »

I knew it! I Knew something was going to go down with Peter! They are going to use him! Fuck, man! I loved this! Its getting really good, pie! Love it! More! Diggin' the picture, btw! How cute! NEVER give a demon child barbies...chucky dolls only!

• edited August 2014

Heres the last of my drawings, enjoy Expect the rest of Daren's story soon.

Daren

Alt text

Tisha and her brother Omar

Alt text

And this, Tisha in werecat form

Alt text

• 'Sir Swaga' XD

I love the design of these characters and Omar's cheesy grin! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Heres the last of my drawings, enjoy Expect the rest of Daren's story soon. Daren Tisha and her brother Omar And this, Tisha in werecat form

• edited August 2014

Well, well, a few have completed their entries for the challenge so far. Will any more users partake in the drawing challenge? :D

• Terrific job so far! I think you've got really good characterisations, and I'm interested to see where this goes. Also, if Odette is in it, will Odile be?

Gorvar posted: »

NEVERMORE Chapter 1: Second star to the right... “Here it is kid, the docks.” The cabbie turned around to see his customer. The kid lo

• The love for Swan Queen on this forum, it's incredible! :D

She will play a part in the narrative when the Jolly Roger leaves Neverland and ends up in Toscane.
    Let's just say Odette has left some unfinished buisiness in the Homelands and goes back to sort them out.
    Likewise for the other four Fables who are coming along they got their own motivations to go on this trip and only one really does it for the money.

Glad you like it tho, dude!

LupineNoir posted: »

Terrific job so far! I think you've got really good characterisations, and I'm interested to see where this goes. Also, if Odette is in it, will Odile be?

• edited August 2014

WARNING: There are spoilers to a few issues ahead. It's vague references, but still reveals things all the same. Readers discretion is advised.

"....I'm just saying, there will be no war between me and Rose. I don't even know what we'd be fighting over. She can have her knighthood or whatever, I'm happy to focus on my kids and my family, as well as getting my husband back."

I sat on the edge of the couch, listening to Snow talk over the phone. I make it a habit to visit often, and today was the day I started my fencing lessons.

"Alright. Bye." Snow hangs up, slamming the phone on the counter,"Can't they goddamn leave me alone?"

I look up, smiling,"Are we gonna start now?"

"Yes, of course. Lets go out back."

I pick up my sword from the coffee table in front of me and follow her to the backyard. It's an open patio with the furniture moved to the sides for us. Snow grabs equipment from the table near the door and tosses it to me. I struggle to catch it all while holding my blade.

"First things first," She says, strapping on some of the padding,"Sword-fighting is war, and all war has one proper goal. What do you think that may be?"

"I don't have a clue. Defeat the enemy maybe?" I start strapping my own gear on, mimicking Snow.

"That's what I thought when I was learning. But no. The only honorable purpose of war is to destroy your enemy's ability to make war. Do you understand?"

"Sort of."

"If you do less, you risk loosing. If you do more, you entertain depravity."

"What's depravity?"

"You'll learn what it means as we move on. For now, I'll show you a few of the basic moves."

"Alright. Lets do this," I say, swinging my sword about the air.

"If you're going to become a master fencer, you should see to stop whatever that was supposed to be. With your guard down like that, I could have had your head clean off in a heart beat."

"I-I...Sorry."

"Mmhm. Now, I'll begin to show you a lunge, and a parry. Lunges-,"Snow says, making a quick move in the air in front of me," Are the attack. You can tell what a lunge is by the way the sword is held. As close to the opponent as possible, with their back leg straight and a front leg leaning into the attack."

"Alright."

"Now, attack me."

I lunge forward, same as Snow did, but as soon as my blade reaches her, she uses her own to knock it away from her torso.

"That was a parry. There's no specific way to do it, you just use it to push away an attacker's blade. It's a defensive strategy."

"Okay. Got it."

"Lets put what we've learned into practice now."

Snow takes a stance and lunges forward. I panic and forget to parry, the tip of her sword pressing hard into my chest.

"Ow! That hurt! Why'd you hit me?"

"You were supposed to parry, dear. Let's do it again."

I nod, though reluctantly. We go again, and it takes 4 times before I successfully hit her blade out of the way.

"You need a firmer grip. The way you hold it is as if you're afraid to hurt someone. Trust yourself. I've fenced for years, and against some of the toughest villains. You won't hurt me."

"Alright," I say, tightening my grip on the handle of the sword. I look to the garden. Aunt Therese has been watching while tending to the vegetables. She stands tall and thin, much older than her siblings. We switch jobs, I lunge while Snow parries.

"How come Aunt Therese is so much older than my other aunt's and uncles. Didn't you have them all at once?"

Snow sighs, knocking my sword effortlessly out of the way,"You shouldn't ask me. You should talk to her yourself. It's none of my business telling her story."

"She has a story? Like all the other Fables?"

"Hardly. It's more of a mother's worst nightmare, if you ask my opinion. We're done for today. I'm cooking lunch, if you're hungry."

"Thanks, tell me when it's done cooking. I think I'll stay out here and relax for a bit."

"That's fine," Snow and I start pulling our gear off and heading separate ways. I walk down the beaten path to the garden's entrance, meeting Aunt Therese near the gate.

"How have you bean, Aunty?" I ask.

"I'm doing good. You were doing well during your lessons. I hope you hang on to the talent, it'll come in handy soon enough."

"Ah, yeah. Do you need help?"

"I was actually almost done, but you can water the plants down with the hose."

"Okay," I grab the green colored hose and twist the water handle. Water pours out the end and I press my thumb over it, creating a rainfall over the tomatoes and the peas.

"So what were you here to ask me?" Therese says.

"How'd you know I needed to ask you something?" I say, starting to float over the vegetables to reach the back rows of plants.

"It looked like you were confused about something. So, what's the question?"

"Well....," I felt sorta bad prying,"I just wanted to know why you're older than the others. I mean, I understand why my mother is, and why I am, but I never heard why you were."

She sighs, placing her tools in a plastic bucket,"It's a long story. You know your brother Dare, why his name is Dare?"

"It was because my uncle Darien died, right? He was named after him?"

"Yes. My brother Darien sacrificed himself to save me a long, long time ago. It wasn't long ago in this world, but it was in the world we were in. I was in a place that time passed differently. Years there were only days here. I finally came back when I was done mourning and reforming the land. I came back, and to my surprise, everyone was the same as I had left them. So that's what happened to me."

"I'm sorry," I say.

"Don't be. It's okay. Lets go eat some lunch."

"Okay."

(Info taken from Cubs in Toyland, as well as 1001 Nights of Snowfall.)

It was a cute chapter. Much bonding time with the family :3 As for the challenge, we will see if I get to do anything. I seriously can't draw people well enough for me to do much, but I might still contribute later on. I made the characters in the sims 2, but it's hard trying to upload their pictures and stuff. I know it's not a valid entry but it'd still be cool to show you. I even re-created Harmony's apartment and took tour pictures, but it might be a while before I post that. I hope you liked this chapter, it was another one i really liked.

• Congratulations! Based on the wonderful fathers you've created in all your stories, I'm sure you will be a wonderful dad to your baby :D Babies are always exciting :3 Also, I absolutely LOVE your take on Junior and Mary's family, it's so so so so so adorable :D Sheila's a little trouble maker and I love that. I also love how you always start and end the story with a related situation from the past. I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl :333333

Chapter 7 "My little demon peanut" I'm in a wonderful, family drawing kind of mood because I just found out I'm going to be a

• Thank you, Emmy. I can't wait-love kids and even though was a surprise to both of us, we can't wait. Hopefully I can be JUST as good as I portrayed the guys in my story. XD They are growing on me, as well. Glad I changed Junior's story now; everyone's positive feedback is wonderful to hear as well. I TRIED to make the kids total opposite; Sheila like her mother and poor George being the pushover. As far as the gender, I'm still debating on that. :3

EMMYPESS posted: »

Congratulations! Based on the wonderful fathers you've created in all your stories, I'm sure you will be a wonderful dad to your baby Babie

• edited August 2014

Oh yeah...double post! XD

Congratulations! Based on the wonderful fathers you've created in all your stories, I'm sure you will be a wonderful dad to your baby Babie

• This'll be a great read whilst I'm eating lunch, I can't wait to see your Sim images when you can upload 'em!

WARNING: There are spoilers to a few issues ahead. It's vague references, but still reveals things all the same. Readers discretion is advis

• edited August 2014

(oops, double post)

WARNING: There are spoilers to a few issues ahead. It's vague references, but still reveals things all the same. Readers discretion is advis

• You warned me and I still read the chapter...and I loved every sentence. Loving the whole practice scene; could easily picture it all in my head. :) I KNOW you saw you can't draw, which is pish posh but I'd love to see your character and all her glory. (Sure everyone else would, too.) Can't wait to read the next chapter! Great job!

• Chapter 10

"Sounds of war"

Alt text

Ugh! These two have grown on me. I ship them till the end. Little Sheila does not like the idea of mommy having another baby and is mad at daddy! :) Oh, Sheila.

Enjoy! <3

"What's wrong, Georgie? You've been tossing and turning all night...."

"Why do you love me, Lyla, knowing what you do?"

"Georgie. You promised me you'd stop asking these ridiculous questions."

"Please, Lyla...I need to know why. I'm not exactly-"

"Georgie, look. I'm not pleased with WHAT and WHO you got involved with. But I do know this and will be the only explanation I'll ever need. We all make mistakes, Georgie. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself...you gave me a chance to grow..."

"You hate me, don't you?"

"Georgie, look at me-you fathered six beautiful children, who adore you with everything they have. Their mother would do anything for their father and no matter what people have told me or continue to do so, nothing will ever change how I feel."

"I love you, Lyla...I don't deserve someone like you..."

"Yes, you do. You deserve it, Georgie. You deserve love...."

I rushed into the Lucky Pawn, just as my mother arrived; Katie, Emily, Penelope and I all stood in the middle of the shop, wondering what was taking place. Five minutes later, Junior showed up; Peter refused to attend and said nothing more. Mom carefully examined each of the letters. Jersey stood quietly in the shadows. We could all hear him growling under his breathe.

"Fuck! How the hell did they manage to do this?"

"Mom, what the fuck is going on? Why are all these letters addressed to me?"

"Katie, its nothing! I will take care of this and report it to your grandfather and-"

"MOM! Stop lying to me! Stop hiding shit from us!"

In shock, we all stood and watched Katie. Her eyes were slowly changing and her bag, located on the floor, began to glow. Jersey's eyes made their way to the bag; a faint smile was drawn onto his face.

"Katherine-"

"Mom, we are not kids anymore! If this has to do with ME, then I deserve to know!"

"Katie, we will take care of this!"

"NO!" Within seconds, my sister was in her wolf form; something I had not seen in years. She stood over my mother, her dark brown fur thickening, her claws slowly forming, her ears pinned back. She continued to speak, despite the fear growing within the building. "Tell me-NOW!"

"Katherine, stop!"

We all turned to find our father, slowly making his way to Katie. He gave me a pat on the back, as he grabbed her fur.

"Young lady, I demand you fuckin' change back this instant!"

"Daddy, what the fuck is going on?! Please-tell me!"

"I will-but you have to promise me you will change back..."

Soon, Katie had returned to her 'normal' self. My father wrapped his arms around Katie and began to cry. Confused, all we could do was wait.

"Oh, my sweet baby Katie. Look at you-all of you-and how much you all have grown..."

"Daddy-"

"I...I never wanted this to happen-to any of you. My fuckin' life, has been nothin' but watching my step and trying to figure out my next move."

"Georgie, we don't have to-"

"Enough, Lyla. They deserve to know..."

We all gathered around him; poor Emily didn't know how to comprehend her father's sudden anguish. It had been a long time since we saw our father cry; Georgie Porgie was a man that refused to cry. At least, in front of people.

"Katie, these are notes from the Council-"

"What?! Why me!?"

"They wish to have you take your grandfather's place and become the next leader."

"But, I'm female...and a Halfer...."

"They are in desperate times, Katherine. And besides, you have the blood of an Alpha running through your veins. They see that as a strong quality; something to cherish and fear at the same time."

"But, I'm only HALF wolf, if that! Peter-"

"They have also been after your brother for years, too. They go by the oldest child."

"What about the others? They have wolf-"

"Their paths are different then yours and Peter's."

"Our path-"

We all stood, confused and wondering what the hell was taking place. None of this made any sense. Then, I began to recall a time when we stumbled into mom and dad's room one day while playing hide and seek; there was a crystal ball sitting on top of the dresser and as we asked question, we could see ourselves as adults. This must have been the reason WHY Katie never got the notes. Why we were so sheltered.

"Each of you kids has a destiny in this town. Emily is to become the next Georgie Porgie, Junior teaming up with Bloody Mary. You, Ethan-the voice of reason. Penelope for strength and guidance, you as a Council member and Peter...." Dad stopped when he mentioned his name. There was silence, then a moment of weeping. "My...Peter..."

"Dad..."

"I want you kids to know I never fuckin' meant to hurt you-to hurt anyone!" He leaned against the glass; all the while, he covered his lower abdomen, as mom craddled him in her arms. She seemed focused on my diminishing father. "I did what I had to...I had to protect my family..."

He grabbed his stomach tighter; there was a painful tone in his voice, as he began gasping and using my mother as support. Emily panicked and ran to his side; for once, she had tears of remorse in her eyes.

We all surrounded our parents; fuck, even Jersey was grabbing a side, as we stood there in silence.

"You could never hurt us, dad." That was the first time since she was a teen, that Penelope had something positive to saw about dad.

Katie peered down at the relic. The glow surrounded her face, as she looked at Jersey. Although there was pain in his eyes, all he did was nod and smile; for he knew, no matter how much you try, fate has a funny way of leading you. Katie glanced at dad and mom.

"Its up to you, Katie..."

Suddenly, there was a bright green light and soon, Jersey stood in his true form; his wings quickly enlarged and inched outwards. Katie climbed onto his back and stuck the note in her pocket. Before she left, she gave dad a kiss on the forehead.

"I always hated that silly song too, dad."

Soon, they were gone; Katie had her mind on one thing and that was the Council.

My mind was on Peter. I had to find him.

"Do you think the kids will hate me if they find out?"

"This IS Fabletown, Georgie. EV ERYONE knows you..they know me. The kids are bound to hear something-"

"And what if its lies, Lyla and the kids BELIEVE it all and think I'm this monster-"

"Georgie. Not one person in this town has not done something they regret."

"Hm. Not what I've done...."

"They will understand, Georgie. If I can forgive, so can they..."

Chapter 11 vsoon. :)

• Oh! That picture!

I sense trouble and perhaps with Katie on the council, there will be justice. I'm not feeling too good about Peter. Great job, pie! Can't wait. can I tell you, your take on Georgie has made me feel bad and understanding towards him! >.<

Chapter 10 "Sounds of war" Ugh! These two have grown on me. I ship them till the end. Little Sheila does not like the idea of momm

• Duuuuuude. Seeing Bloody Mary pregnant is terrifying!

Chapter 10 "Sounds of war" Ugh! These two have grown on me. I ship them till the end. Little Sheila does not like the idea of momm

• That pic tho XD Another great chapter, the suspense is killing me.

• edited August 2014

Chapter 2 Night

Alt text

Daren continues to search for his son fearing that he could be in danger or putting someone else in danger. He has to find him quickly, he don't want the Fabletown Government finding out.

The moon was bright and shining down upon the streets. The sounds of dogs barking from the distance overshadows sound the calm breeze blowing with still no sign of Omar. Daren begins to worry even more. Where could Omar have gone? Will he be able to find him in time Daren thought.

He continues to search and eventually he came across Omar's scent. He would of picked it up earlier but one of Omar's many abilities allows him to cover up his scent to prevent him from being found. Daren followed the scent which lead him to a moss stone garden. There he was, Omar. Sitting onto of a moss stone under the moonlight enjoying the view of the city.

"Omar.."

Omar continues to sit on the moss stone purring and enjoying the view. Daren walks over and sits next to him son and the two continue to enjoy the view of the city. Daren tells his son how proud he is that both him and his sister Tisha are able to control their transformations during the full moon. Especially at a young age. However the two still lack something, and of course Daren will teach his cubs that lesson.

The next day Daren prepares to go to work. He gets to leave early today due to a wild animal sighting in the area. He says goodbye to his children and leaves for work. Omar gets up from his seat and softly smacks Tisha in the back of her head while she is on the phone. She throws two pillows at him and he retreats into he kitchen.

"Haaa, what do on this wonderful Saturday morning... Hey what.. is that.. a cat?"

Omar stares out the window of the kitchen. Eyes stare at him in the bushes, the very same eyes that were spying on Daren when he left work yesterday. He opens the kitchen door and leaves the house. He walks over to the bushes and is pulled in by an unseen force..

Tisha yells outside, "Omar, i'm going over a friends house, don't destroy the house or have anyone over while I'm gone..OK? BYEEE"

Tisha leaves the house and then Omar can be seen lying on the grass in the backyard. A mysterious humanoid creature with feline features then drags Omar into the house...

To be continued

• Chapter 11

"Burn it to the ground"

Alt text

'Just like him? Yeah. I take that as a compliment.'

"Daddy, I wanna be just like you when I grow up!"

"Why is that, Emily?"

"Cause I wanna run the club just like you! Everyone listens to you!"

"Well, sweetie. I'd prefer it if you DIDN'T run the club. Its not all that simple..."

"But, daddy-I wanna run the club like you! Have my own money, my rules...my own dancers!"

"Just...just finish your lunch, sweetie."

Katie was long gone before we had a chance to exchange words. When Ethan and I left the shop, the car ride was silent. Above us, thick black clouds layered the sky and the second I noticed this, a faint rain storm engulfed the city; the rain was tapping against our window, as I drove back to the club. Nickelback played in the radio, as I turned the corner.

"Emily, do you think we are in danger?"

"Why are you so worried for? You heard dad-all they want is Katie and Peter."

"They said we ALL have a fate designed for us! Are you not the least bit curious as to YOUR destiny in Fabletown? I mean, dad said-"

"Dad said that I was to become the next Georgie Porgie and that's it! I have the business, I'm brought in plenty of fucking clients and the money has be pourin' in!"

"I don't think he means JUST the club, Emily. Don't you want more?"

I ignored his question. I didn't feel like discussing this or anything related to 'destiny' and 'fates'; the witches got these things wrong at times and no offense to Lola but the woman was senile. Katie and Peter may have their world falling into their lap but mine was just around the corner.

"Look, I just wanna go inside and get things ready for tonight. No more talk of this fuckin' shit. Got it?"

I could see the look on his face, as he tried to sheild himself from the rain. I set the alarm and headed into the club. As Ethan began his preperations for tonight, I found Henry at the bar mixing a drink. I gently laid my cheek against the cold marble and sighed.

"Bad day, eh?"

"Typical Porgie life, I suppose."

"You know, Emily, you can't have that mentality. Its gotten your dad into a lot of trouble and-"

"Henry, please! I don't need to be lectured. I'm fine!"

"Are you?"

He finished pouring me a shot of Tequila. As I threw back the drink, I could hear the clink clank of heels. Felicia.

"Oh, daddy! There you are! I've been searchin' for you all day! Everything alright?"

"Just peachy, Felicia. Just, having a drink."

"Daddy, I wanted to talk to you about tonight." Oh God. Here we go again. "Its about Malcom, daddy. I don't think its wise to have him perform tonight."

""Felicia, for the last fuckin' time-He's going on stage! End of discussion!"

"But daddy-"

I grabbed her face and nearly dragged her to the front. I was in no mood for her stubborn, childish behavior tonight. Felicia was one of those that you had to be assertive and show who was the dominant one. As she struggled against my grip, I turned the corner and found what I was looking for.

"What does that say, Felicia? Huh!?"

"Emily, stop-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT SAY!? Answer me, you stupid fuckin' bitch!"

"This club is ran by Emily Porgie...The Pudding & Pie..."

"WHO'S fuckin' name is it, hm? MINE?! Yes-MINE, Felicia! And do you know where YOUR place is in this club?!" All she could do was slightly nod. "Good. Now shut the fuck up about tonight, help Hans Junior with the lounge and leave me the fuck alone! You got that?"

Ethan stood around the corner, watching me have a typical meltdown. I despised screaming at her like that but it was the only way Felicia learned. His eyes remained on me, as I turned the corner.

"Malcom in there?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh, don't look at me like that, Ethan!"

"Okay....dad...."

"Fuck you, Ethan, you gay ass motherfucker. Don't you fuckin' mess with me, Glitters! Now, move!"

Ethan gave me a slight nod, as I walked into the men's dressing room, locked the door and found my main attraction. He was simply sitting in the chair, looking straight into the mirror. The lights seem to flicker against his tan, thick arms; his midnight hair was neatly fixed and he smelled like the first dew on a summer night. It was intoxicating and I began hating myself for enjoying it.

"Oh, hey Emily. I'm uh, almost done..."

"No rush, Malcom. We have like, four hours to go. Just, wanted to check up on you."

"I heard you out there with Felicia...you should really learn to control your temper."

"She's out of control, Malcom and I will not sit back and let some punk ass kid tell ME what to do!"

"You should smile more, boss. You look beautiful when you smile."

"Yeah well, no one takes you seriously when you do. Makes you look like a fuckin' idiot."

"You remind me so much of him, Emily..."

"Good."

"Whatever you say, Emily. He wasn't exactly the most well liked person in this town; it took him YEARS just to have those he wronged be able to look him in the eyes and not throw a punch."

I knew some of the stories in regards to my father; found out a little bit more tonight. But that was just it-they happened in the past and was not the man that raised me. Penny was desperate to find out more; same thing with Junior and even Katie but not me.

"Just...finish getting ready, Malcom..."

There was a sudden crash of bottles and the familiar shrill of my brother. Oh for fuck's sake, what now? Malcom looked at me and we both ventured out towards the comotion. To my horror, Felicia held a loaded gun directly at Ethan.

"FELICIA! Put it down!"

"Why don't you love me, daddy? HM!? WHY!?"

"Okay, Felicia. Drop the gun and step away from Ethan. He didn't do anything to you..."

"No but HE did!" The gun was now directed at Malcom's chest. "HE shouldn't be here, that motherfucker! Council assholes-all they are is trouble, daddy!" Her grip of the trigger was becoming shaky as she spoke. "He's just usin' you daddy-to get back at THEM!"

"No, Felicia, I'm not! Honestly! I NEED this and-"

"SHUTUP! Just, shutup..." Her shaking was getting worse and I feared the worse. "We can be like they were, daddy. A true Romeo and Juliet story. Two troubled souls, free at last..."

"Felicia, what are you-"

She quickly pulled the trigger and I could feel the burning sensation in my lower abdomen. I clutched the wound, as blood began pouring out. Before I could stop her, she held the gun to her head and cocked it.

"Felicia-no! Stop, please...UGH FUCK, ERRGGH! Felicia-"

"I love you, Emily..." And before I could say another word, she pulled the trigger; her lifeless body tumbled to the ground. I tried escaping Malcom's grip but between him and the increasing pain, I couldn't get very far. Ethan was stunned, as Henry dialed Dr. Swineheart's number. The other dancers looked in horror, as my world began spinning.

"Hold on, Emily! Help is on the way. Hurry up, Henry!"

Malcom's voice trailed off; I could feel him placing his hands on the wound. The room was spinning, becoming a mixture and blurr of darkness. My head was throbbing, the pain excruciating. I began losing conscience; Ethan's frantic please drowning my thoughts.

I had become my father. I was Georgie Porgie.

"No, Emily."

"But dad-"

"No buts, young lady! The club is just a thing for income and as soon as I can, I'm shuttin' it down! Nothing but bad memories and I'd hate to see you get pulled into that!"

"That all sounds fun!"

"Oh, my Emily-why can't you have dreams like a normal girl, huh?"

"Daddy..."

"You're right. Just...fuck...just go play, Emily. I love you."

Chapter 12 coming soon. :)

• Oh! That picture of Emily is beautiful! Emily is hot in a porgie kind of way! XD

Oh, shit! She is just like Georgie....I hope you didn't kill her off, pie! :( Loved this! MORE!

Chapter 11 "Burn it to the ground" 'Just like him? Yeah. I take that as a compliment.' "Daddy, I wanna be just like you when I

• edited August 2014

Sorry, forum glitch.

• edited August 2014

NEVERMORE

Chapter 2: Raining on your parade.

Odette looked upon the starlight sky as the melody of Peter’s flute carried it’s musical notes on the deck. Captain Hook remained at the wheel as several other crewmen ran around making sure the ship’s masts were catching the maximum wind. She saw Rumblestiltskin was sat meditating in the Centre of the ship The Swan Queen leaned on the reeling as she saw the clouds float past below as the ship glided across them. It had been nearly two hundred years since she left the Homelands, two hundred years since she had to leave her beloved Prince Siegfried behind. She shook her head, now was not the time. Not yet.
    A loud laughter came from below the deck followed by cheers and jeers. The Swan Queen frowned and quickly moved below decks to see what the fuss was about.

Around a small table Mr Smee, Hadgar and Toad were playing a game of cards where the former slum lord of a rundown tenement building at the edge of Fabletown was seemingly winning, guessing by the large amount of green dollar bills and even a few golden bars on his side of the table.
    “Pay it up boys, pay it all right up.” The Toad said as he held a cigar in his mouth when he reshuffled a deck of cards. “Your contributions will be remembered at the grand opening of Toad Hall.”
    “Aye aye, quit fookin’ around and shuffle the deck.” The dwarf grumbled in his beard.
    “Whattamatter Dainson, not my fault you cant get your shit together in this here cardgame.” Toad dealt each player a new hand.
    “I am positive there is shenanigans involved…” Smee took up a few cards.
    “Et tu, Smee? Don’t worry. We will all be as rich as that wanker Bluebeard was, god spit on his soul.”
    “Here hopes Hella gives dat wanker a few kicks in ta nuts as well.” Hadgar replied as he took his head. His brow furrowed when he spotted Odette.” Ah Swan Queen, come to join us?”

She smiled.” If you boys don’t mind.” She walked over and took up a chair from the ground and took a seat by the table.
    “Now now missy.” Toad began.” Poker is a game where you have to buy your way in-“
    Odette took out her purse and opened it. She took out a large stack of green dollar bills and smacked them on the table.
    “Will this suffice?” she asked. The three other male fables nodded and a new hand was given to each.
    “So guessing by the amount of money each of us has…” Odette said.” I don’t think we’re all in on this for the money.”
    “I am.” Toad smirked.” Daddy needs a new car and a estate. And unlike Grumpy over here I don’t have a bleeding philosopher’s stone to keep making gold.”
    Hadgar glared at his amphibious friend.” For the love of Thor say it a bit louder next time! Ah don’t think the other half the fookin’ ship heard it.”
    “Oh come on Hadgar, I was just joking for fuck’ sake…” Toad muttered.
    “Philosopher’s stone, eh?” Smee smirked.” I thought most Fables were allowed only one magical artifact.”
    “Any asshat can make a philosopher’s stone.” Hadgar retorted.” Sides ah gotta be careful with the amount of gold ah make. To much gold will draw attention and fook over the economy something fierce. Even that jerk off Rumblestiltskin knows that.”
    “Competitors?” Odette asked Toad.
    “Rivals, aye.” The Toad replied.” I remember back in the thirties those two had proper beefs to. Gangs of Dwarves vs Goblins kinda shite.”
    “Making gold out of wool…” Hadgar spat.
    “H-hey hey hey, not on the floor!” Smee sprang up.” The Captain is very clear about hygiene on the Jolly Roger!”
    “Fine fine…so going back to yer question Odette. Aye, most of us got other motives ta be here.” The dwarf said.” Yers to ah believe.”

“I think it’s similar for all of us.” Odette glared.” Revenge.”
    The table fell silent as if the word dropped was the equivalent of a bomb.
    “Revenge, oh aye…” the dwarf was the first to speak.” Ta Adversary killed three o’ me brothers and took over the mountain kingdoms of my people. Ah had to swear to ma dying brother ah would come back to reclaim ere lost home. ”
    “The Adversary killed your brothers?” Smee blinked.” But I heard Snow White-“
    The dwarf held up his hand.” What happened between ma family and Snow White’s aint no-one’s buisiness. There were wrongs on both sides and truth be told it don’t matter anymore. That’s all I’m saying about it.”
    “Of course, my apologies.” Smee nodded.
    “So tell us Smee, is Hook here for the money or for another reason?” Toad raised one eye.” Last I checked he and that Pan kid aren’t really pals. Why would two people who hate each other that much work together?”
    Smee took a drink from his rum first before he answered.” I am not privy to divulge the Captain’ secrets and I won’t know why Pan is here for certain. All I can say is that sooner or later my Captain had to return to Neverland less something bad happens to him.” The portly man shook his head.” Time was never my Captain’s friend…”
    “Tell me about it…” Hadgar placed down his cards, the game over before it began.” One moment you are married to the loveliest lass you ever laid your eyes on…sixty years later she’s dead, yer paying yerself blue fer the mortgage on yer house, a rundown garage and yer grandson’s tuition fees whilst he is sleepin’ with the bloomin’ teacher.”
    “How many people can brag they slept with Tinkerbelle? None, can tell you that for sure.” The former slum lord folded as well.
    “Ah could’ve at least got a bloomin’ discount…”

“What about you Miss Odette?” Smee asked.” What is your story?”
    Odette placed down her cards as she sighed sadly.” My prince was captured by the Adversary. Because we are separated the curse that was put on me returned. It allowed me to escape but I could not save my Siegfried. Like all important hostages my Siegfried will be in the capitol so my kingdom will not rebel against him. I only wish to free him and get him back with me to Fabletown.” She looked up to them.” I just want my happy ending again.”
    “Well…” Smee scratched his chin.” We will be in Toscane for some time. Maybe you will get lucky and find him.”
    “I hope so…” Odette sighed. “ Oh I’m sorry I ruined the game didn’t it?”
    “Fuck no, we still got hours to kill so we keep playing.” Toad replied and shuffled a new hand for the third time.

A few hours later, after both Hadgar and Smee were cleaned out, the four decided to go to bed.
    Odette was placing her earnings in her purse when Toad walked over.
    “Good poker face you got there.” He said.
    “Thanks.” Odette smiled.” I spend some time with Jack in Vegas. He taught me how to play the game and such.”
    “I wasn’t talking about the game.” The former slum lord leaned on the wall.” Your entire lost love speil was well rehearsed.”
    This time Odette raised her brow.” Excuse me?”
    “’I just want my happy ending again’.” Toad repeated before he gagged.” What a crock of shit.”
    “I don’t like what you are saying Mr Toad.” She frowned.” And I insists you stop that right now before I lose my temper.”
    “I spend my whole life surrounded by sycophants and liars, your highness. It took me long enough and a rat and a badger nagging me to sniff them out. You are a top liar. You are not here for this Siegfried are you?” Odette tried to reply but he held up his hands.” Look I don’t care why you come along, all I want to know is if you are going to fuck us over or not.”
    “I am not going to screw you over, Mr Toad. If anything I WANT this operation to succeed.” She replied before she closed her wallet.” And for the record, I am here to find Siegfried.”
    “Then why were you lying?” the slum lord asked.” Why are you really here?”
    Odette looked at the Toad before she walked past him.
    “I’m keepin’ my eye on you!” she heard him shout. She went to her small cabin and closed the door and prepared herself for bed. As she fell asleep her dreams were once more visited by swans, whole flocks of them. But one always drew her attention. A single black one whose wings threw a dark shadow over the others.

A loud crash knocked her to the ground as a siren went off. The sound of weapons fire and a loud roar quickly woke her from her revelry. Bewildered Odette got up as someone opened her door.
    “Odette!” Peter cried out.” Get dressed, we’re under attack!”
    “By whom?!” she asked as she held her blanket to cover herself.
    “Dragons!”

When she got to the deck she saw the crew firing their machine guns as scores of half man-half deer flew past. Some were gunned down, others managed to land on the ship and tackle a crewmen down. Those did not last long either as Hadgar and his hammer were on them like white on rice and smacked them hard. She heard bones shattering with every blow.
    “What’s going on?!” she shouted.
    “A dragon and her flock of hippogriff’s were stationed as guards near the Neverland gate!” Rumblestiltskin held out his cane as soon a large firebolt formed and was launched at one of the flying deers before it erupted into flames.” I managed to create a large enough bubble so they can’t warn their master’s but I got my limits. Get to Hook, he has a plan!”
    She quickly steeled herself as Hook walked up to them.
    “Rumblestiltskin managed to fight off the dragon for now but he won’t be able to defend the ship much longer.” The captain said and threw over two bleeping machine to both her and Peter.
    “What are these, Hooky?” Peter asked.
    “Missile trackers. You smack this on a target, any missile you fire will home in on it. Your job is to smack those on the dragon so we can take the shot. Shoot the flare when you succeeded!”

Both stared wide eyed at the Captain.” What?!” they both exclaimed. As if to reply a large red leviathan, easily dwarfing the jolly Roger two times over, flew overhead as Rumpel’s fireballs and Hadgar’s Doomhammer barely kept it at bay.
    “The dragon Is to fast to shoot down, we need the trackers on him!” Hook shouted.
    “Her!” Rumble corrected.
    “Does it matter?!” The captain glared before he turned his attention back to the flyers.” We’re giving you two suppressing fire. Unlikely as it seems I need my two flyers for this operation and I don’t want to lose them before it even starts. Odette, play it smart and make sure Pan doesn’t do anything stupid! Go in, smack the tracker on and shoot the flare!”
    “I heard that!” Peter shouted as he strapped a backpack on as a gun toting Toad placed the tracker in it while another pirate handed Peter the flare fun.
    “I’ll do my best. As far as flying towards a dragon goes.” Odette replied as she placed the tracker in her purse before she turned to Peter.” Come on Pete! Race ya to it!” she gave the Boy a smirk.
    Peter replied with a similar expression.” Last one’s there is a rotten dragon egg!”
    “Good luck.” Hook shouted to them before he shouted.” SUPPRESSING FIRE!!!”

The pirates all focused their fire on the winged lizard. As hundreds of bullets impacted on it’s scale, glancing off them, the beast turned and breathed a large cloud of fire on them. Rumpel quickly held up a shield which protected the Jolly Roger but he quickly fell to his knees. Odette saw blood began to drip from the old man’s nose.
    “Rumpel-“ she began but Peter pushed her forward.
    “Come on!” he shouted.” We don’t have much time!”
    She nodded and ran across the blood spattered deck and jumped over the railing with Peter close behind her. In a blink of a eye white majestic feathers grew from her body and arms as her size increased. Instead of falling down she threw down her wings and flew upward towards the dragon. Peter had his sword drawn out and flew alongside her as he cut his way through the winged deer.
    We can’t die here, she thought to herself, not yet!

TBC

Fanfiction.net Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10586652/3/Fables-Nevermore

• edited August 2014

[removed]

• edited August 2014

Oh shit! I have lots of reading to do later.

EDIT: Read it earlier and enjoyed it!

NEVERMORE Chapter 2: Raining on your parade. Odette looked upon the starlight sky as the melody of Peter’s flute carried it’s musical

• edited August 2014

[removed]

• edited August 2014

[removed]

• edited August 2014

Actually no the forums screwed up and posted the same story four times over. >.>
    How do I delete these? Sorry...

Oh shit! I have lots of reading to do later. EDIT: Read it earlier and enjoyed it!

• You can't, delete the text from your repeat posts and hope that a mod will come in here to remove the repeats, if it bothers you that is.

Actually no the forums screwed up and posted the same story four times over. >.> How do I delete these? Sorry...

• edited August 2014

Chapter 12

"What makes a monster and what makes a man"

Alt text

Some characters from my past stories and few to make an apperance. :)

"Bigby, I need to talk to you."

"What is it Lyla? Everything okay?"

"No, Bigby-I'm pregnant."

"Well, did Georgie want another baby-"

"They are twins, Bigby. One of the babies....it belongs to you."

"WHAT?! How the fuck is that possible!? Are you sure?"

"Yes. Why would I lie to you, Bigby.Swineheart detected that during the ultrasound."

"So, what now?"

"We leave that up to you..."

The strange wolf, only know as 'A' lead me to the Folker side of town. The city was in shambles; broken buildings lined up in rows, several crimes were taking place, a male wolf was selling drugs on the street corner to several younger males.

"Fuck, A. What happened here?"

"Oh, all the years of struggle and greed, my boy. Sadly, we have crumbled to nothing but dust. Oh, how I wish Fabletown could send just a small ray of hopr to our side."

"Fabletown? I thought you two were on bad terms?"

The car cam to a hault, as he turned off the engine, opened the door and walked into a small condo. It was much neater than some of the other buildings we passed by. A carefully typed a code into the keypad and within seconds, his front door opened.

"You can't be too sure these days, Peter."

I smiled and followed him inside. The area was rather small but neatly decorated. He had a tiny fire going, which instanly warmed my body. He ventured off into the kitchen and returned with two cups of coffee. He handed me a cup, as I took a seat on a large sofa.

"Nice place you got here."

"Hm. Thank you, Peter. Now, for business-"

"This paper you gave me-"

"Have you made a decision?"

"How will contributing to the Council going to answer my questions?"

"Ah, very simple my dear boy. You see-I'm sure your mother has explained all this to you before."

"Somewhat, I guess."

"Well, we used to be a proud, strong society ran by only wolves. We refused to breed with anyother species and it stayed that way for centuries. Our blood line was pure and very powerful. No man, nor beast would stand a chance against a pure werewolf."

A took a sip from his coffee and offered me a cookie. I turned it down. He continued to speak.

"That is, until some of the male wolves began sniffing around and mating with females from other species-Elves, Trolls, Fables...Mundies...and soon, we had babies crawling around this city with two sides to the story. As you can see, the Council was not pleased."

"And what does THIS have to do with me?"

"You have Alpha blood in you-your grandfather was part of this Council for years and even after all that bullshit between him, the wife and offspring, he still created a perfect community ran by a powerful voice."

"Your point is-"

"Peter. You have it in you-the Alpha blood-the wolf within you aches to be free and control the very mess that town and that god forsaken Sheriff has caused upon our homes and families!"

"The Sheriff-"

A stood up and walked over to the fire. He poked at the burning coals, his Amber eyes glistening against the fire.

"The Sheriff has hurt you, no?"

The words he spoke were like knives to the heart. I was crushed and confused about what I truly wished would take place. A part of me wanted revenge. Another, to ignore HIM and never look back.

"What do you want from me, A?"

"Revenge, boy! For the sake of the community and your sanity! Join the Council and we can rearange the rules to become what they used to be! To keep people like the Sheriff out of our world!"

"But, my father-"

"Peter, the Sheriff IS the reason your father was almost killed."

"Okay, you mentioned that! Now tell me what he did and-"

A carefully walked behind me, turned on the stereo and twirled around his living room. He grabbed me from my chair and threw me around. The look deep within his eyes were making me uneasy.

"Peter let me tell you a tale about the past in Fabletown! See your father was a man that hid in the shadows in the walls of Fabletown! Now he and this girl thought up a plan, to make the Pudding & Pie. The plan worked for a bit, then fell to shit in the city of Fabletown!"

"I know all that stuff! He and this girl Vivian. Now, what about-"

"Your father got involved with a devious man in the dark of Fabletown. He made a deal, you see, his fate was sealed, in the city of Fabletown. This man broke his promise, your father had nothing left. So the Sheriff showed up and they fought in the dark in the lair of Fabletown."

"They...fought..."

"My boy the Sheriff stabbed your father. Then chased him back to the club. Where Vivian died and your father's fate laid in the city of Fabletown. Your father decided to spare him...for reasons no one knew. Now your father's in pain and the darkness consumes because of Sheriff Bigby of Fabletown!"

"The Sheriff!? HE almost killed my father? That fucker!"

A grabbed the pen and placed it back into my hands. The wolf inside of me was growing; my mind and heart was consumed with anguish and the urge to destroy the Sheriff. He nearly killed my father, then abandons me and the others; only to acknowledge them but not me. Without another word, I signed the papers. They twirled in A's hands, then vanished into a cloud of black smoke.

"My dear boy, you won't regret this! You will HAVE your revenge...as will we..."

"When-when do I begin?!"

"Oh my, Peter! Anxious, are we? Well, come with me boy and we shall begin for tonight, a new chapter is born!"

A lead me to another room in the house. An old woman, a witch I assumed, stood next to a floating orb. When she noticed us, she dug into her sheepskined bag, pulled out a handful of an unknow substance and threw it into the orb. It sparked fire, glowed red and soon, the room was consumed with a purple cloud. Within these clouds, showed pictures. One of the images, was my father being stabbed by HIM. Another, HIM standing before my wounded father. Then, HIM talking to my mother, as she held me in her arms.

"I can feel pain deep within you, boy. The hurt has built walls and now, you wish to seek revenge. This wolf, however, is much stronger than you, for he is the son of the North Wind."

"Shutup, Vermilda! HE too has that within him!"

"Yes but without the proper usage of this, he will surely fail."

I became concerned with what she told me, as the images showed me and HIM fighting in the Business Office. We were both wolves.

"Well, Peter will do JUST fine. Not only does he have that going for him but also the Smith blood runs through his veins."

No longer was I worried, as she showed me HIS face. It was looking back at myself. Fuck this. So, I threw my hand into the purple smoke and watched his face vanish. The anger returned once more.

"It is time."

"We can't do this, Lyla."

"Then don't, Bigby! Georgie-"

"That's my son in there! I will not let Georgie Porgie raise MY child!"

"Then you have a lot to think about, Sheriff! I wil not have you appear then vanish for weeks upon weeks! You will not do that to my child!"

"Lyla, please-"

"You have ONE chance, Bigby. You fuck up, forget ever seeing him again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

Chapter 13 soon. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.