The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Feed them? I'm not going near them. Their howling noise scares the shit out of me.

Don't feed them cheese, they hate it.

• :D smile man life is too short to be sad.

• Then I guess I'll leave it like that. Maybe it's better if it's a surprise.

It's up to you. Just a way for people to see how your character will be in case they want to change their mind on a vote. B]

• That shit gives me nightmares bra. XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOL

• Bro nothing is going to happen relax xD

I'm bringing a knife with me, I'd like to see anyone try something.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Why not? Both unlikely to happen, and if they do, there is probably a logical explanation to it!

It's not like saying that at all! >:I

• I'm okay, it's just for opening any boxes with tape xD

Bro nothing is going to happen relax xD

• I know, just stuff and thangs in life has been kinda hard lately -_- I think I'll get over it though.

smile man life is too short to be sad.

• I'm trying too. :p

Markd4547 posted: »

Come on Cheer up bro

• Lmao, too slow, Mark. B]

XD I'm the Joker PRO >:O

• Hey mark just so you know people are making an argument that you're an anti-hero NOT a villain.......

Come on Cheer up bro

• I'm sorry to hear that bro I hope everything gets resolved and if you need to talk about it you can PM any of us. :)

Twistee posted: »

I know, just stuff and thangs in life has been kinda hard lately -_- I think I'll get over it though.

• There isn't always a logical explanation to everything, Daniel.

Why not? Both unlikely to happen, and if they do, there is probably a logical explanation to it!

• He's always been an anti-hero. Mark's character is a complicated man, he's not a good guy, but he's not a full bad guy either. What stops him from being evil is that he doesn't harm women and children. Although he's capable of doing fucked up things, he has his weaknesses. But when push comes to shove, Mark won't hesitate to do what he needs to do in order to survive.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey mark just so you know people are making an argument that you're an anti-hero NOT a villain.......

• Alt text

I'm not a hero I'm not a villain WTF!! do you people want from me. Though Joker is an anti-hero Lee is a anti-hero and Joel is a anti hero hmmm I'll think about it XD

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey mark just so you know people are making an argument that you're an anti-hero NOT a villain.......

• xD We have knifes here bro.

I'm okay, it's just for opening any boxes with tape xD

• Maybe, but to something small like that, there must be something more logical than "ghosts".

There isn't always a logical explanation to everything, Daniel.

• Lol, I view my character as neutral. He's not a good guy, but he's not a bad guy. He's just trying to survive.

I'm not a hero I'm not a villain WTF!! do you people want from me. Though Joker is an anti-hero Lee is a anti-hero and Joel is a anti hero hmmm I'll think about it XD

• Whatever you say... >.>

Maybe, but to something small like that, there must be something more logical than "ghosts".

• Alt text

This is my character and how I really am yep this 100% spot on nice :'D ^

He's always been an anti-hero. Mark's character is a complicated man, he's not a good guy, but he's not a full bad guy either. What stops hi

• I don't feel good so I'm going to bed on 9 PM. Bye guys. I'll be back home tomorrow.

• edited August 2014

BTW Starting Ch.4 right now, your character will be in the first part. He needs to start doing some random... chaos again. B]

This is my character and how I really am yep this 100% spot on nice :'D ^

• Sorry, I'm not going to convince you of anything, but what he heard was probably a vivid dream of some sort rather than ghosts haunting his ass xD

Whatever you say... >.>

• Goodnight :( I hope you feel better soon.

I don't feel good so I'm going to bed on 9 PM. Bye guys. I'll be back home tomorrow.

• That's good, sleep more than the usual.

I don't feel good so I'm going to bed on 9 PM. Bye guys. I'll be back home tomorrow.

• That's not more than usual.....

That's good, sleep more than the usual.

• Word I'm off this have a pleasant day FOTD I'll cya later.

• Alt text

Yes deadly I can't wait :)

BTW Starting Ch.4 right now, your character will be in the first part. He needs to start doing some random... chaos again. B]

• But what if it was a ghost...?

Sorry, I'm not going to convince you of anything, but what he heard was probably a vivid dream of some sort rather than ghosts haunting his ass xD

• NO Bro dayum have a great day :'(

Word I'm off this have a pleasant day FOTD I'll cya later.

• Good night bro get better soon :'/

• Then he'd probably get something less subtle than a little sound from an instrument..? I don't know xD

Also, I'd be questioning the motives of a ghost, why would it haunt him? Anyway, if it was a ghost haunting me, I'd probably confront it after pissing myself...

But what if it was a ghost...?

edited August 2014

Alt text

That's not more than usual.....

• I'll see you in NY.

• Neither do i

That's not more than usual.....

• Maybe it's lonely? :c

Then he'd probably get something less subtle than a little sound from an instrument..? I don't know xD Also, I'd be questioning the motiv

• I second Mark's comment

edited August 2014

So it haunts an innocent person? That's evil xD

Why not hang out with all the other dead people like Hitler, Einstein and Elvis? Sounds more interesting to me XD

Maybe it's lonely? :c

• edited August 2014

But..... what if they're lost and can't find their way?

Maybe they're not trying to be evil or scary. Maybe they're just trying to find someone who can help them.

So it haunts an innocent person? That's evil xD Why not hang out with all the other dead people like Hitler, Einstein and Elvis? Sounds more interesting to me XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.