The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• And Simon is the chosen one? Not some spiritual seance freak instead? I'm pretty sure they'd be of better help...

Anyway, I gotta go and I'm not sure if I could talk for the next... 12-13 hours, I'll try...

Bye

But..... what if they're lost and can't find their way? Maybe they're not trying to be evil or scary. Maybe they're just trying to find someone who can help them.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I'm going to the airport, I'll see you in half a day or so if I won't find any internet connection.

MURICU

Alt text

• BYEEEEE x

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm going to the airport, I'll see you in half a day or so if I won't find any internet connection. MURICU

• Come to Chicago :c

I'll see you in NY.

• Byesomeo! <3

I'm going to the airport, I'll see you in half a day or so if I won't find any internet connection. MURICU

• edited August 2014

No, he's coming to Canada next.

We're gonna go hiking together in Dinosaur Land.

Come to Chicago :c

• Alt text

SIR Awesombro good luck :'/

• No, were going to hang out downtown and go to the sears tower >.<

No, he's coming to Canada next. We're gonna go hiking together in Dinosaur Land.

• Have you been in a plane before? and how many times?

• I'm going to sound spoiled, but I've lost count..

Have you been in a plane before? and how many times?

• Uh, I'm pretty sure he'd rather hang out with me >:I

No, were going to hang out downtown and go to the sears tower >.<

• I wanna explore the outside world.

No, he's coming to Canada next. We're gonna go hiking together in Dinosaur Land.

• Well, Im starting to watch AoT. so I think he wants to talk about it with me >.>

Uh, I'm pretty sure he'd rather hang out with me >:I

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Come to Ireland we can do stuff and thangs with some chaos and anarchy no mind them nubs pls :'D

I wanna explore the outside world.

• I'm watching it too, so your argument is invalid.

Well, Im starting to watch AoT. so I think he wants to talk about it with me >.>

• Yeah, me too. I always go visit my family every summer, and they live pretty far. When did you start flying? I've flown alone since I was 6

I'm going to sound spoiled, but I've lost count..

• Food is always the only reason for stuff and thangs...

Sometimes food is the only reason for stuff and thaangs. B]

• edited August 2014

BYYYYYE! You're gonna love it here!! ...no you're not.

• edited August 2014

But Mark................ maple syrup ;~;

AND RACCOON HATS

Markd4547 posted: »

Come to Ireland we can do stuff and thangs with some chaos and anarchy no mind them nubs pls :'D

• First time I was 3 xD

Yeah, me too. I always go visit my family every summer, and they live pretty far. When did you start flying? I've flown alone since I was 6

• Once when I was like 7. Don't plan on doing it again.

Have you been in a plane before? and how many times?

• Damn, good thing you had those ladies that took care of you. And you could cut through lines xD Not now though .-.

First time I was 3 xD

• edited August 2014

Mark pls don't sry I CAN'T RESIST dammit :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZezt_ADEY

But Mark................ maple syrup ;~; AND RACCOON HATS

• Why not? xD

Once when I was like 7. Don't plan on doing it again.

• GUYS,GIRLS PRO PUT THIS COMMENT ON THE MAIN PAGE A FEW MINUTES AGO

LeeTheProfessional say's:

Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so you guys know, the voting will be a little trickier this time around. With like over 70 characters in the story, I'm going to have to start killing people off. There's just too many characters, and you guys left too many alive with the votes. Just a heads up, be very careful with the votes this time.

Your thought's?

• The deaths should be at least pack feels. Not just being shot randomly in the war :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

GUYS,GIRLS PRO PUT THIS COMMENT ON THE MAIN PAGE A FEW MINUTES AGO LeeTheProfessional say's: Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so y

• :(

Mark pls don't sry I CAN'T RESIST dammit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZezt_ADEY

• Just got my hair cut... Again. :D

• <3

Alt text

Tell me more pls edit OH I LOVE THAT SONG AND GAME :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS .

• I don't mind dying, as long as I go out swinging. :)

GUYS,GIRLS PRO PUT THIS COMMENT ON THE MAIN PAGE A FEW MINUTES AGO LeeTheProfessional say's: Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so y

• Yeah but they kinda wrote him into a corner by leaving so many alive......

The deaths should be at least pack feels. Not just being shot randomly in the war :P

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

Just got my hair cut... Again.

• Sad thing is it'll grow all out again within a month. -_-

• What the..... WHAT. Do I adopt/rescue or harvest in BioShock 2? O_o I haven't choose harvest yet and Im not sure I want to.... WAT DO I DO.

• How would you like to die? seriously IF Twistee dies in Ch.4 how would like him to?

I don't mind dying, as long as I go out swinging.

• This is weird but I'd like to go out being set on fire.

It's a pretty uncommon way to go out to be honest. XD

How would you like to die? seriously IF Twistee dies in Ch.4 how would like him to?

• edited August 2014

Adopt if you want a feel good ending or harvest if you want more power.

What the..... WHAT. Do I adopt/rescue or harvest in BioShock 2? O_o I haven't choose harvest yet and Im not sure I want to.... WAT DO I DO.

• My character is an arsonist killer.........

Ps : tell that to pro wile you still can

This is weird but I'd like to go out being set on fire. It's a pretty uncommon way to go out to be honest. XD

• Or i can tell him your choice

This is weird but I'd like to go out being set on fire. It's a pretty uncommon way to go out to be honest. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.