The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You can tell him if you want. He might have something planned for me though. :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Or i can tell him your choice

• Yeah, when I go there and try to uninstall it nothing happens.

CodPatrol posted: »

Try going to control panel, and then go to programs. You've probably did that already but that's the only thing I can think of.

• I think this is a new record for you having the same avatar for the longest time

What the..... WHAT. Do I adopt/rescue or harvest in BioShock 2? O_o I haven't choose harvest yet and Im not sure I want to.... WAT DO I DO.

• I'm guessing Daniel is gone?

• Ooo I should give a heads up....I'm probably not gonna be on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'll be in NYC and then I have a party I need to go to, which means I'll have to leave the safety of my cave, scurry into the sunlight, and interact with people. This'll be me:

Alt text

But I get to wear my zombie dress and eat food, so it'll be sorta okay :3

• Gustav asked you people to go on giga. ><

• Yeah :(

Twistee posted: »

I'm guessing Daniel is gone?

• That sounds like fun! :D

psst watch out for sea bears..... i hear the outside world is a scary place

Ooo I should give a heads up....I'm probably not gonna be on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'll be in NYC and then I have a party I need t

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

Heh, my semester ends tomorrow. I have my speech/comprehension exam tomorrow and then I 'm gone. :)

The first week in August seems kind of early for the start of school though. Most PA schools start on the last week.

I start school tomorrow...

• dun wori i kno how 2 draw teh sea ber cercle

Alt text

That sounds like fun! psst watch out for sea bears..... i hear the outside world is a scary place

• There's like nobody here tho, Ana ;-;

Gustav asked you people to go on giga. ><

• Poor Gustav won't get his wish, that's so sad Rachelle. ;-;

There's like nobody here tho, Ana ;-;

• Yeah I think your right xD

Deceptio posted: »

I think this is a new record for you having the same avatar for the longest time

• Nah, the doesn't work anymore. You have to draw 3 circles for it to work.

dun wori i kno how 2 draw teh sea ber cercle

• edited August 2014

Cluke i made a comment telling you how to get each ending, but it got erased ( i can still post it if you want)

But just do what you think is right ( unless you want me to post that comment) ,

Still i should let you know there's 6

Good endings 1 and 2

Bad endings 1 and 2 (or as i call it really unfair ending)

The Choice ending ( a REALLY THOUGH CHOICE)

And The Worst ending ( yes worst that bad endings 1 and 2 combined it's pretty horrible)

and that's it hope i helped

Ps : whitch ever ending you get is 100% up to you

What the..... WHAT. Do I adopt/rescue or harvest in BioShock 2? O_o I haven't choose harvest yet and Im not sure I want to.... WAT DO I DO.

• oooo shiet they be changin up the rules

Nah, the doesn't work anymore. You have to draw 3 circles for it to work.

• Have fun. :P

Ooo I should give a heads up....I'm probably not gonna be on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'll be in NYC and then I have a party I need t

• Sitting here alone on a tree at night looking at the beautiful moon makes me wonder... What the hell am I doing with my life?

• Sitting there alone on a tree at night looking at the beautiful moon

what did you think you were doing dancing?

JK

Sitting here alone on a tree at night looking at the beautiful moon makes me wonder... What the hell am I doing with my life?

• Because I can't sleep.

Why..... why are you always in a tree?

• Why..... why are you always in a tree?

Sitting here alone on a tree at night looking at the beautiful moon makes me wonder... What the hell am I doing with my life?

• Because I can't sleep.

Why..... why are you always in a tree?

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury I'm at the airport and...

Alt text

• waaaaaaaaaaah this song reminds me of my dad ;~; don't ask why, cuz i don't even know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OqwKfgLaeA

• IT'S FOLLOWING YOU EVERYWHERE

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I'm at the airport and...

• if my character dies, at least I reached to chapter 4 and I wasn't expecting my character to survive 2 chapters :) :D

GUYS,GIRLS PRO PUT THIS COMMENT ON THE MAIN PAGE A FEW MINUTES AGO LeeTheProfessional say's: Going to start Ch.4 today, but just so y

• edited August 2014

I want a postcard btw.

• HAHAHAHHA IT'S FOLLOWING YOU xD

send me a postcard pls ;-;

• So you climb trees?

Because I can't sleep.

• You do know I'm still not back at my home yet, right?

So you climb trees?

• Where even are you? lmao.

You do know I'm still not back at my home yet, right?

• @Welcome_To_Woodbury

What was that Taylor Swift song that you posted a while ago? That song that reminded you of Sarah? Can you link it, please?

• At least there's the possiblity of Rafoli or you're sister getting killed that may give you enough development to survive......

Alive_Clem posted: »

if my character dies, at least I reached to chapter 4 and I wasn't expecting my character to survive 2 chapters

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Why postcards when we can talk here? xD

Oh look what I found right now...

Alt text

And look at this, I went to a book store inside the airport and I found a board game of GoT, so I thought you'd like to see it:

Alt text

HAHAHAHHA IT'S FOLLOWING YOU xD send me a postcard pls ;-;

• @Welcome_To_Woodbury What was that Taylor Swift song that you posted a while ago? That song that reminded you of Sarah? Can you link it, please?

• Postcard? XD

I want a postcard btw.

• I'm still on the same tree that I've been on for days. Can't sleep so I'm staying here.

Where even are you? lmao.

• nah, I don't really want to think in that option since they are also cool characters in the story...

At least there's the possiblity of Rafoli or you're sister getting killed that may give you enough development to survive......

• THERE'S A FREAKING GOT BOARD GAME WTF WHERE IN CANADA CAN I GET THIS I NEED ITTTTTTT ;_:

Why postcards when we can talk here? xD Oh look what I found right now... And look at this, I went to a book store inside the airport and I found a board game of GoT, so I thought you'd like to see it:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.