The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I love this song!....Even though I don't understand what the hell he's talking about lol

That second gif, though... this stupid song... lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik

• Guys, i'm going to be honest: i don't have patience to read through Lee's intire story.

• I'm sorry :c

I love crocodiles <3

I LOVE PICKLES But on a second note, please refrain from disrespecting crocodiles.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

CORNPOPPER IT WAS CORNPOPPER the person the farm group killed mercilessly yet they forgot of course but I'll never forget ever >:P

Well, I can remember the small groups that the story started with Farm group: WTD Raging Sweetpea Awesomebro and someone else with an M

• Do the same with me, if you please. I've been around since the beginning, I know when it's time to vote c:

Lord_EAA posted: »

ill remember next time i'm sry ATR next time ill actually assume that you know already

• I know, lol. I just don't want you to lose an eye. :c

AWESOMEO posted: »

First thing I do is probably go to Dunkin' Donuts and eat until I explode, so yeah I'll have fun. I'm not afraid of pigeons Rachelle.

• So uhhhh... whose excited for school?

• I can forgive, but I can never forget.

ill remember next time i'm sry ATR next time ill actually assume that you know already

• XD night bro nice

I guess I should go to bed. I'll just leave this joke here: What do you call an alligator in a vest? Investgator! Goodnight.

• BUT IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDD

YOU WILL GO IN THE WATER AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

• Ok fine

sry i'm new to this

Do the same with me, if you please. I've been around since the beginning, I know when it's time to vote c:

• Most likely

Did Joe give it to him?

• Lol, it's ok ^-^

Ok fine sry i'm new to this

• Alt text

BUT IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDD

• No, I was referring to Crocs cousin Mr.Gator... duh..

Excuse me, but you have mistaken Mr. Crocodile for an alligator, which is a punishable offense.

• I know I'm going to hate my high school. It's..... Catholic D:

So uhhhh... whose excited for school?

• SHHHHHHHH DONT REMIND ME DAMMIT

• Then.... don't. You don't have to.

papai46 posted: »

Guys, i'm going to be honest: i don't have patience to read through Lee's intire story.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

adopt/rescue SAVE them I didn't know about the endings but their just little girls even getting extra harvest I just couldn't even one little girl you need to save them all pls :'D

What the..... WHAT. Do I adopt/rescue or harvest in BioShock 2? O_o I haven't choose harvest yet and Im not sure I want to.... WAT DO I DO.

• I'm fine, no pigeon will have the balls to fuck with me..

K imma take off now :D

I know, lol. I just don't want you to lose an eye. :c

• I love crocodiles <3

Alt text

I'm sorry :c I love crocodiles

• Fuck you for reminding me :'(

• duh

duh

duh

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

No, I was referring to Crocs cousin Mr.Gator... duh..

• (?) ATR will remember that FOREVER

I can forgive, but I can never forget.

• Alt text

Have a great time Maddi we'll miss you :'/

Ooo I should give a heads up....I'm probably not gonna be on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'll be in NYC and then I have a party I need t

• Alright, but you'll definitely be confused lol

papai46 posted: »

Guys, i'm going to be honest: i don't have patience to read through Lee's intire story.

• Alt text

XDDDD jokes aside this is actually getting creepy now :'O

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I'm at the airport and...

• edited August 2014

Is it weird that I love Japanese metal? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gi_Bv2Gu_4

• EVERYONE!!!!!!! + @NoncyFlippledorp

I am sad to report that NoncyFlippledorp is no longer with us. Unfortunately, he has passed away from unloading UPS boxes. Sir Noncy has given @AllThatRemains corpse-looting privileges, @AWESOMEO his food, and it is written specifically in his will that @Markd4547 and @Cluke_is_Dumb shall fight to the death for his video game collections.

I, despite being his closest adviser and right hand man, am stuck with receiving his nutter butters. Because Noncy sucks, that's why.

RIP NoncyFlippledorp, Noncy of House Nub, First of His Nub, King of the Nubs and the First Nubs, Lord of the Seven Nubdoms, and Protector of the Nubs.

• F U BRENT >:(

grade 12....... oh shit. graduation. x___x jksdgkgnjk\eg

• edited August 2014

RIP NoncyFlippledorp (NoncyNubdorp)

Alt text

Oh and give me the Nutter Butters those things are freaking amazing!!!!

EVERYONE!!!!!!! + @NoncyFlippledorp I am sad to report that NoncyFlippledorp is no longer with us. Unfortunately, he has passed away from

• I never got to say sorry to Noncy. Oh god.... I always have been an asshole to him even when I didn't mean to. Jesus.

FUCK!

Noncy, if you here somewhere.... Please forgive me if I ever hurted you. I just wanted to get to know you, because you seemed like a pretty cool guy, and.... And.... You're gone. I don't think I can be here anymore... Good bye people....

EVERYONE!!!!!!! + @NoncyFlippledorp I am sad to report that NoncyFlippledorp is no longer with us. Unfortunately, he has passed away from

• edited August 2014

Alt text

O-O wait you changed your profile pic Rachel wow :O

Have fun. :P

• I'm cereal tho, he's actually ded. Noncy is kill.

Awww but it's the only thing I have left of him ;~; he wouldn't give me his Jordans...

Okokokok we can share <3

RIP NoncyFlippledorp (NoncyNubdorp) Oh and give me the Nutter Butters those things are freaking amazing!!!!

• NO I'm not excited to sit at a lunch table alone every day and look at colleges >_<

Alt text

• edited August 2014

XD awesome wait Maddi I think you taught me that they can't stick their tongues out if I remember :)

Walkin' into the Lounge like When I see new people When a troll comes in No more Mr. Nice Croc

• You sit alone? How come? You seem like a pretty cool person to hang out with.

NO I'm not excited to sit at a lunch table alone every day and look at colleges >_<

• Along with looting his corpse.....can I take the body as well? For...uh...science? Yeah, science!

• Wait so it he really leaving or something? I have trust issues...

I'm cereal tho, he's actually ded. Noncy is kill. Awww but it's the only thing I have left of him ;~; he wouldn't give me his Jordans... Okokokok we can share

• Noooooooooo ;~;

Alt text

first Noncy, now you. How will I go onnnn

I never got to say sorry to Noncy. Oh god.... I always have been an asshole to him even when I didn't mean to. Jesus. FUCK! Noncy, if

Sign in to comment in this discussion.