The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• As Rachelle would say

"For science and hotdogs"

Along with looting his corpse.....can I take the body as well? For...uh...science? Yeah, science!

• LOL 5 DISLIKES

So uhhhh... whose excited for school?

• lel no shhhhhhhhh he just wanted me to post this

Wait so it he really leaving or something? I have trust issues...

• Long story...but to shorten it, a lot of rumors about me plus the fact that everyone thinks I'm weird. I might be able to sit at this one table, I just have to make sure the girls there still like me lol

You sit alone? How come? You seem like a pretty cool person to hang out with.

• I don't think he would mind...... ;^3

Along with looting his corpse.....can I take the body as well? For...uh...science? Yeah, science!

• And this^ is why I have trust issues.

I'm still taking his nutter butters though.

lel no shhhhhhhhh he just wanted me to post this

• NOT FOR THAT! I meant for like dissection and taxidermy, not to do the nasty with it! What am I, a sicko?

I don't think he would mind...... ;^3

• I don't think he would have anything though :3

SEE THERE I GO AGAIN BEING AN ASS :c

NOT FOR THAT! I meant for like dissection and taxidermy, not to do the nasty with it! What am I, a sicko?

• Hehe yeah. It looks whiter then i thought it would though.

Markd4547 posted: »

O-O wait you changed your profile pic Rachel wow :O

• No, they can't! :D

Also, despite having one of the strongest bite forces of any animal, the muscles for opening their jaws are super weak so you can just close them shut with your hands :3

XD awesome wait Maddi I think you taught me that they can't stick their tongues out if I remember

• CiD got rekt

LOL 5 DISLIKES

• omg i know how you feel -___- a lot of my friends at school ignore me now, lol.

There's only one kid at school that I sit with at lunch pretty much, and he's some stoner dude who's obsessed with walruses.

Long story...but to shorten it, a lot of rumors about me plus the fact that everyone thinks I'm weird. I might be able to sit at this one table, I just have to make sure the girls there still like me lol

• You seem pretty normal to me >.>

Long story...but to shorten it, a lot of rumors about me plus the fact that everyone thinks I'm weird. I might be able to sit at this one table, I just have to make sure the girls there still like me lol

• Lol, take 'em if you want :P

I don't even know what they are...

And this^ is why I have trust issues. I'm still taking his nutter butters though.

• I wish I sat with a stoner dude obsessed with walruses :c

omg i know how you feel -___- a lot of my friends at school ignore me now, lol. There's only one kid at school that I sit with at lunch pretty much, and he's some stoner dude who's obsessed with walruses.

• Too... many... comments...

Must... try... to read...

• How does it feel to have younger/older siblings?

• Alt text

lol jk xD

NOT FOR THAT! I meant for like dissection and taxidermy, not to do the nasty with it! What am I, a sicko?

• Must... Try to...
    REEPLY.....

Rafoli posted: »

Too... many... comments... Must... try... to read...

• Alt text

YES nice I like dem crocodiles :)

No, they can't! Also, despite having one of the strongest bite forces of any animal, the muscles for opening their jaws are super weak so you can just close them shut with your hands

• There's only three things he likes most in the world: Walruses, World of Warcraft, and Monster energy drinks.

Wait, no, actually four. Weed.

I wish I sat with a stoner dude obsessed with walruses :c

• Same for me. I probably have 3 real friends in my school and the other people are just.. people "I know" NOBODY LIKES ME.

I'm friends with one of the least known girl and one of the most, if not thee, most popular girl in school. Soooo its kinda hard getting around without people giving you bad looks.

• O____O

Do you like peanut butter?!

Lol, take 'em if you want :P I don't even know what they are...

• Nope, not even trying anymore.

Rafoli posted: »

Too... many... comments... Must... try... to read...

• depends on the person. If your siblings are nice, it doesn't matter if they are older or younger.

How does it feel to have younger/older siblings?

• Well I'm unlucky enough to have both. -________-

Actually no, that's not true. I love my sister and I love my brother (sort of). I'm almost 7 years older than my sister though so sometimes I feel like a mother figure to her rather than a sister, but that's okay. She freaking pisses me off sometimes. Especially when she brings her stupid little friends over to the house and trash my room and wear my makeup and jsdfhisjudgieg STAHP NO JUST GO AWAY

And then my brother is more of..... i don't really know. I don't live with him so we don't talk much, but when we did he just kept to himself mostly all the time, doing god knows what. I never really cared much about what he did, cause I had my own life to worry about and my sister's life to worry about and my parent's lives to worry about and he just didn't really matter all that much. I kind of regret not spending more time with him now though, especially now that we rarely ever talk.

• Alt text

O-O It still looks really nice though :)

Hehe yeah. It looks whiter then i thought it would though.

• edited August 2014

Not really :x

Peanut butter makes my tummy hurt whenever i eat it :c

O____O Do you like peanut butter?!

• Oh crap, then don't eat nutter butters. They have peanut butter in them.

Not really :x Peanut butter makes my tummy hurt whenever i eat it :c

• Well Noncy won't read what Toby ends up doing to her character.....................

Noooooooooo ;~; first Noncy, now you. How will I go onnnn

• edited August 2014

I have a younger brother and two older sisters. But i could say I just have one older sister and a younger brother.

Couldn't be happier.....

Alt text

sigh jk i love them all its just that they can be butts sometimes. And I never talk to one of my sister. Ever. I practically push her out of my life, and she does the same to me.

• Lmao why that picture?

And thanks

O-O It still looks really nice though

• 1, I have Arachnophobia

1. I sleep more easily when the T.V. is on. (I need some sounds because I'm afraid of the dark ;-;)

2. When watching horror movies, I cover my eyes with my palm and leave a small hole so I'm stil watching.

3. I'm sick again today.

Do I'll give 2 facts about myself as well I have a twin and my dad is a British war vet

• I have a half-sister... she's 3 years old, and she is in London with my dad and my stepmother. I see her 1 time in a year... so I really don't know how it feels like.

• You just signed your dislike sentence.

So uhhhh... whose excited for school?

• Alt text

YES runsaway

Lmao why that picture? And thanks

• edited August 2014

Alt text

But they are sad facts they are making me sad I hope you get better soon :'(. I do the TV and Horror thing to sometimes :)

1, I have Arachnophobia * I sleep more easily when the T.V. is on. (I need some sounds because I'm afraid of the dark ;-;) * When wa

• I'm very curious....do you guys/girls find this attractive, or like the perfect girl? This is Valeria Lukyanova, a woman who has spent more than $1,000,000 to look like a Barbie doll. Some people think she is terribly insecure, creepy looking, and sends a bad message to a society that is already obsessed with appearance. Others say that she is flawless, beautiful, and just trying to feel good about herself and her body image. What do you think?

Alt text

Alt text

• SHE'S CREEPY! AND THOSE EYES! JESUS NO!

She doesn't even look real.

I'm very curious....do you guys/girls find this attractive, or like the perfect girl? This is Valeria Lukyanova, a woman who has spent more

• I have an older brother but we don't talk so pretty much I don't have a sibling. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.