The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've seen this girl before.

And tbh id never wanna look like her.

I'm very curious....do you guys/girls find this attractive, or like the perfect girl? This is Valeria Lukyanova, a woman who has spent more

• edited August 2014

She looks scary in the first pic, but her face is kinda nice in the second one. I don't think she's "the perfect girl" though, that's just wrong. No one is the "perfect girl". Honestly, tho, I don't see the big hype about it. I mean, if she wants to look that way, she should do it. I say who cares what people think.

I'm not gonna go out and say that she's hideous and that what she's doing is wrong. To each his/her own. That's all I can say.

I'm very curious....do you guys/girls find this attractive, or like the perfect girl? This is Valeria Lukyanova, a woman who has spent more

• I don't find that attractive at all.

• She's really creepy.

• that's kinda the point

SHE'S CREEPY! AND THOSE EYES! JESUS NO! She doesn't even look real.

• i don't find her attractive but she's preatty unique

• Alt text

My computer likes Arabian girls now.

• Get your computer a GF already, gosh.

• Yeah, like she can do what she wants and look the way she wants, it's her body. I think she is pretty, but in a very...non-human looking way. I would never want to look like her though, and if I were a guy I don't think I'd be attracted to her.

She looks scary in the first pic, but her face is kinda nice in the second one. I don't think she's "the perfect girl" though, that's just w

• Your computer and CiD's computer should meet up.

• hey pro have you ever seen day of the dead (the 1985 one not the horrible remake) it's amazing but shows a TON of human insides and people torn apart so if you have a light stomatch you'll puke (i just couldn't help trying to close my eyes once or twice but i know some people can take it MUTCH worse) But if you get over that it's truly a masterpice

First part of Chapter 4 is up. Need them votes!

• edited August 2014

Alt text

1/10 I'm impressed with her commitment though

ewew HELL NO WTF is that :'/

Honestly I'm into smart girls over this pretty but dumb girls anyway but she is way to skinny as well just disgusting

Alt text

OH SHIT IF I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SAW THAT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW IN THE LASHING RAIN :'O

• She's not someone I would aspire to look like, that's for sure. But if she's happy looking the way she does, then all the power to her.

Yeah, like she can do what she wants and look the way she wants, it's her body. I think she is pretty, but in a very...non-human looking way. I would never want to look like her though, and if I were a guy I don't think I'd be attracted to her.

• You've seen her before? As in real life, or in pictures?

I've seen this girl before. And tbh id never wanna look like her.

• In pictures.

You've seen her before? As in real life, or in pictures?

• Yeah, we definitely gotta set up a blind date or something. Sheesh xD

Your computer and CiD's computer should meet up.

• I'll post a pic of the outfit before I go to the party.

This is the print, but in dress form:

Alt text

Can I look at it? Is it... Like bloody? Or.... I can't imagine how it would look like, but it sounds badass.

• She looks so... fake. I don't find it attract, she barely looks human now. A girl doesn't need to put on a bunch of makeup or try to dress a certain way in order to attract someone, they don't need to try and change their appearance because in the end, nobody is perfect. If two people can have a conversations in which they can share anything, and make a connection, that's what really attracts someone. I would rather have a girl I can joke around with and be myself with, instead of being with someone who's only worried about what they look like all the time and can't contribute to a conversation. Heh, but if a guy is into what this woman looks like, than more power to them.

• Not to mention that I barfed on my bed earlier this morning, around 12 AM.

I'm better now, just a headache :)

Markd4547 posted: »

But they are sad facts they are making me sad I hope you get better soon . I do the TV and Horror thing to sometimes

• Well the hype is she's the only person to fully transform into a barbie doll and even you have to addmit that

She looks scary in the first pic, but her face is kinda nice in the second one. I don't think she's "the perfect girl" though, that's just w

• Gonna be on my way home 1 week from now :c

• Lmao!

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

1/10 I'm impressed with her commitment though ewew HELL NO WTF is that :'/ Honestly I'm into smart girls over this pretty but dumb gir

• So, how was everyone's day? ^.^

• What I meant was that I don't see the hype about why she chose to do that. Like ATR said, some people think she's fake and gross, and some people think she's perfect and beautiful. In the end, it doesn't matter. All that matters is how she feels about it.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well the hype is she's the only person to fully transform into a barbie doll and even you have to addmit that

• You know what seeing this makes me think there will at some point be more women who try this

Can you imagine seeing one of them every day and it being "Normal"?

• Alt text

^ THIS SO MUCH THIS

She looks so... fake. I don't find it attract, she barely looks human now. A girl doesn't need to put on a bunch of makeup or try to dress a

• nooS. That sucks, MightyJoe, but it has to happen, man. Hopefully you'll be caught up on the story, I just started Ch.4 today. B]

TWDFan86 posted: »

Gonna be on my way home 1 week from now :c

• Been in the outside world all day.

Still don't know how I'm alive.

Alive_Clem posted: »

my day was boring & I feel weak and yours?

• my day was boring & I feel weak :s and yours?

Twistee posted: »

So, how was everyone's day? ^.^

• Alt text

NO your one of my best bro's you can't leave pls :'(

I never got to say sorry to Noncy. Oh god.... I always have been an asshole to him even when I didn't mean to. Jesus. FUCK! Noncy, if

• I laughed harder at this then I should have.

Alt text

• HAHAHAHA NUB

jk that sucks :(

Gonna be on my way home 1 week from now :c

• I haven't read anything since I left :/

nooS. That sucks, MightyJoe, but it has to happen, man. Hopefully you'll be caught up on the story, I just started Ch.4 today. B]

• You got that.

Alt text

She looks so... fake. I don't find it attract, she barely looks human now. A girl doesn't need to put on a bunch of makeup or try to dress a

• Damnit my comment disappeared, just said I was in the outside world all day -.-

Alive_Clem posted: »

my day was boring & I feel weak and yours?

• For me, at least. :P

HAHAHAHA NUB jk that sucks

• o that she made a video about why if you tell me how to post videos ill show you

What I meant was that I don't see the hype about why she chose to do that. Like ATR said, some people think she's fake and gross, and some p

• Don't worry, everything is on google docs. B]

Just giving you a heads up, it's going to be a lot to read, lol.

I haven't read anything since I left

• Yeah, I expected that, lol

Don't worry, everything is on google docs. B] Just giving you a heads up, it's going to be a lot to read, lol.

• That's SOOO unattractive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.