The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Even mentioning it is to much for me even though there happy feels YES I'M SO HAPPY :''''''''''''''''''''''''''DDDD

Twistee posted: »

Man I'm so happy because they announced TLOU movie ^.^

• edited August 2014

Spam I'm doing today is different I'm taking few pictures from the Walking dead Art thread I like I was just skimming through a few pages MUCH TALENT SO WOW :'D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Tell me if you like this sort of spam and I do a few more brilliant drawings from that thread later :)

• Oh, the memories. Too bad Telltale didn't give the Season 2 characters a chance to be as memorable.

Markd4547 posted: »

Spam I'm doing today is different I'm taking few pictures from the Walking dead Art thread I like I was just skimming through a few pages MU

• Guys, there's is something that always comes to my mind and it bugs me. It's about a decision I made... I always keep wondering if it was the right choice or the wrong one. I never told anyone about it before, and I want it to get it off my chest. Would you guys mind telling me if I did the wrong or the right choice? I don't want to bother anyone with it, so if you want to hear about it, then ask. It might be long though...

• I actually am, mostly due to the fact that I'm moving to my new town in two days, and I might actually make friends this time around. Maybe. Also the prison nearby sells statues that the prisoners make.

So uhhhh... whose excited for school?

• Sure, dude.

Guys, there's is something that always comes to my mind and it bugs me. It's about a decision I made... I always keep wondering if it was th

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD ok

Guys, there's is something that always comes to my mind and it bugs me. It's about a decision I made... I always keep wondering if it was th

• These are so awesome omg

Spam I'm doing today is different I'm taking few pictures from the Walking dead Art thread I like I was just skimming through a few pages MU

• S2 everything went wrong don't get me started length, gameplay, story, decisions >:(

SaltLick305 posted: »

Oh, the memories. Too bad Telltale didn't give the Season 2 characters a chance to be as memorable.

• I don't mind, I'm here to listen.

• Well, to be honest, I personally don't think Season 2 stinks or anything. It's reasonably good in my opinion. However, some characters were terribly handled and the illusion of choice was weaker than ever. Additionally, some of the writting decisions were nutty as hell. Overall, I'd still give it a good 7.5 or 8.

S2 everything went wrong don't get me started length, gameplay, story, decisions >:(

• Sure, you can tell us :)

• ^_^

Your computer and CiD's computer should meet up.

• I really hate my job. But thanks to it, I've lost like 20lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of muscle.

• HOW dare you have a different opinion then me :O jk

I can see why you would say that for me I just lost the buzz I used to get playing TWD tbh over many things but I'm to lazy and tired to start a big complaining rant right now XD 5/10

(insert 5 paragraphs of moaning over little things rant here)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Well, to be honest, I personally don't think Season 2 stinks or anything. It's reasonably good in my opinion. However, some characters were

• Lee: It's good to stay Positive :) Clem: That's what my dad said

I really hate my job. But thanks to it, I've lost like 20lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of muscle.

• Just to let you know though.... before they do anything.... my computer's kind of a harlot. It has a lot of STDs.

^_^

• Shit and MAX PAYNE a legendary game :D

Aight bro I'll check it out. Thanks.

• When the guy you like likes the walking dead

Alt text

• I thought you were dead :O

I really hate my job. But thanks to it, I've lost like 20lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of muscle.

• Nah, my body just looks amazing now.

I thought you were dead :O

• EXACTLY OMG

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

When the guy you like likes the walking dead

• His computer just needs to get Norton Antivirus before it puts it's hard drive in your computer's flash drive port.

Just to let you know though.... before they do anything.... my computer's kind of a harlot. It has a lot of STDs.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Nice and back from the dead Bruce the legends are true welcome back bro but do I still get the game collection yeah or nah?

• Alt text

Its too quiet

• Do you want me to build a Noncy statue made out of cheddar cheese?

Nah, my body just looks amazing now.

• RACHELLE. I need your ovaries for science.

EXACTLY OMG

• Nah. I can perfectly see why you would think it sucks. It just doesn't for me.

Like I said, it's obviously not as good as I expected but I still end up somewhat satisfied most of the time, so it's not like I see it as a complete bust.

I was never a fan of puzzles and hubs so that's probably what it is. As a matter of fact, getting the train started and the second half of Episode 1 are probably the low points of the Season for me. Season 2 has the pace I enjoy the most, but they messed up the rest. Hopefully, Season 3 will have a bit of everything combined.

HOW dare you have a different opinion then me :O jk I can see why you would say that for me I just lost the buzz I used to get playing TW

• Depends, is it "Noncy" or "Brice" you're making a statue of? Two completely different entities.

Do you want me to build a Noncy statue made out of cheddar cheese?

• Sorry, I already gave them to ATR.

RACHELLE. I need your ovaries for science.

• My hard drive is pretty small.... im using a phone

His computer just needs to get Norton Antivirus before it puts it's hard drive in your computer's flash drive port.

• Way to tell that you're dating the wrong guy:

"Nah, that game looks boring, not enough action. Just play CoD with me instead."

True story.

• •_•

Just to let you know though.... before they do anything.... my computer's kind of a harlot. It has a lot of STDs.

• Is he telling you guys in a group PM and I'm just not invited? >:c

Sure, dude.

• edited August 2014

I was unaware that you were now willingly sharing your name publicly, forgive me.

Both. One will be made of cheddar cheese and the other will be made of mozzarella. But I won't tell you which one is which until I'm finished.

Depends, is it "Noncy" or "Brice" you're making a statue of? Two completely different entities.

• You're...not dead? But I already ordered my taxidermy kit on ebay :(

• Ah good.

In that case I need your eyes.

Sorry, I already gave them to ATR.

• aghahgyuhqwiugfwquigf

Its too quiet

• Well you didn't kill CiD, so no.

Nice and back from the dead Bruce the legends are true welcome back bro but do I still get the game collection yeah or nah?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Congrats No Irish girls I know play TWD or TLOU I'm the only one everyone else I know just plays COD as for even gamer girls they are extremely rare in Ireland for some reason :'(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.