The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes. There was all the wobbles. Even some wiggles. Might have even been a waggle or two.

Yeah, rich white kid versus ghetto as hell actually part of a gang black kid.

The black kid robbed and killed a dude so he's in jail now.

Were there.... wobbles?

• You were great anyway good job

Alive_Clem posted: »

oh, okay xD np

• Write this:

dun wurri b happi you douche canoes or i swaer on me mum imma cut u ~ rachelle

Awww man, I wish I could skate ;~; I would totes break my ass though, lmao.

I will. Lmao ima write it on billboard and everything for everyone to see. I DARE YOU TO CALL SOMEONE AN ASSMCMUFFIN. DO IT. Lmao can't

• The dude yelling at me had this funky bears that kept on spazzing out when he talked. I couldn't take him seriously.

Pro, I was THIS CLOSE to ruining his couch. And he had a lot of couches...

Lmao, hell yeah! Break the rules, mwuahaha! >B]

• If I open a snapchat, can the person who sent it to me see that I opened it?

• 4) Remove the ant from the bee and let them both live!

So, I looked down at my feet and there's a bee fighting for it's life. Just one ant is attacking the bee. The bee keeps struggling to take t

• Yes they can. They can also see if you screenshot it.

If I open a snapchat, can the person who sent it to me see that I opened it?

• Holy shit, I'm exhausted. Went on a ton of rides at Six Flags, I think it was a new record for me.

• King da Ka? :D

Deceptio posted: »

Holy shit, I'm exhausted. Went on a ton of rides at Six Flags, I think it was a new record for me.

• edited August 2014

I can't skate either but my mom forces me to. X_X shes like "have fun for once". So I'm out on the ice with that helper thing the keep you standing that makes you look like a grandma. One of these things:

Alt text

OMG no not fun!! So freaking embarrassing. ;_; There's 6 year olds using these things and then there me, the only 14 year old using one. FML. And I would just use my phone most of the time I'm there but I'm grounded sooo I'm pretty much screwed.

Lmao ima knock my brother down with that thing so many times. Just watch.

Write this: dun wurri b happi you douche canoes or i swaer on me mum imma cut u ~ rachelle Awww man, I wish I could skate ;~; I would totes break my ass though, lmao.

• It's not that hard actually, I thought it would be more close to you in Canada and all xD

Write this: dun wurri b happi you douche canoes or i swaer on me mum imma cut u ~ rachelle Awww man, I wish I could skate ;~; I would totes break my ass though, lmao.

• Yeah the arrow turns white instead of being red if you opened it

If I open a snapchat, can the person who sent it to me see that I opened it?

• Why don't you try knocking then?

I challenge that claim.

• Oh i know what you're talking about!!! God..... that's embarrassing. xD

In school last year we had to go to the rink for gym class, and I was like the ONLY person who didn't know how to skate, so while everyone was zooming around on their freaking skates like pros, here I am just tottering around with this damn old person walker thing, praying to Jesus that someone won't come around and knock me down by accident. After one class, whenever I found out that we were going skating in gym, I called my mum to pick me up and pretended to be sick. xD

I can't skate either but my mom forces me to. X_X shes like "have fun for once". So I'm out on the ice with that helper thing the keep you s

• You bet :)

I also went on Zumanjaro, the new drop ride in front of it.

King da Ka?

• LOL RACIST xD jk.

No, I don't know how :( I have such shitty balance dude, you have no idea. MY SISTER IS 10 AND SHE CAN SKATE BETTER THAN ME >.<

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's not that hard actually, I thought it would be more close to you in Canada and all xD

• DLB be like...

Alt text

The dude yelling at me had this funky bears that kept on spazzing out when he talked. I couldn't take him seriously. Pro, I was THIS CLOSE to ruining his couch. And he had a lot of couches...

• As a Texan, I feel there is only one true Six Flags.

Holy shit, I'm exhausted. Went on a ton of rides at Six Flags, I think it was a new record for me.

• Alt text

I'm ready to fight. Let's do it.

• I spun someone out next to a supervisor. I spun the person into the wall right where he was standing. It scared the shit out of him because he was looking at other people. Anyways .... I spun out a cranky young mom with her daughter. She yelled out "Bitch!" Then gave me the death stare. Then the supervisor (speaks poor English) starts yelling at me but I can't understand him because I think he's speaking German right in front of my face pointing a finger at me xD. I was like "dafuq?"

TELL IT BEORE I NEED TO LEAVE AGAIN!!!

• Of course you do Noncy.

As a Texan, I feel there is only one true Six Flags.

• What Noncy said

Markd4547 posted: »

football(soccer)?

• Girl that sucks! In front of your friends... Damn, sorry about that. Well if it makes you feel better, all my friends got in a twerk off, YES A TWER OFF, so while I'm surrounded by twerking maniacs, I'm standing there like a complete nub because I can't twerk. Embarrassing...

Lmao you faked being sick? You have no idea how many times I did that in the third grade. That was like the hard time for me, ugh. I can't do that anymore though, if I miss one day if school it's like I missed half the year because I get so far behind.

Oh i know what you're talking about!!! God..... that's embarrassing. xD In school last year we had to go to the rink for gym class, and I

• YOUR TEXAN..................... wow.................... did not know that

• Friends, Romans, countrymen, (and Rachelle), lend me your ears.

• I can't skip ANY school this year, or else I won't be able to graduate :c

And I reaaaalllly need to graduate. Or else my mum will KILL me. Or kick me out of the house, whichever comes first, lol.

You're not the only one who can't twerk, don't worry..... Lol, we're both nubs then I guess :p

Girl that sucks! In front of your friends... Damn, sorry about that. Well if it makes you feel better, all my friends got in a twerk off, Y

• I am resisting the urge to make a Spongebob joke....

• Was King da Ka scary? I've always wanted to go on, but no one would go with me </3

You bet I also went on Zumanjaro, the new drop ride in front of it.

• (and Rachelle)

f u

Friends, Romans, countrymen, (and Rachelle), lend me your ears.

• LMAOO

"Bitch" She said that right in front if her daughter? That's not cool.

I spun someone out next to a supervisor. I spun the person into the wall right where he was standing. It scared the shit out of him because

• YO GUYS LOOK AT THIS SWEET ASS GIF I MADE!

Alt text

• That freaking unicorn guy again... you're lucky I'm in a good mood. B]

Alt text

Mwuahaha!

I'm ready to fight. Let's do it.

• Alt text

That freaking unicorn guy again... you're lucky I'm in a good mood. B] Mwuahaha!

• luv u <3

(and Rachelle) f u

• Carver = Mindblown...

• edited August 2014

ANY SCHOOL? Like, any ANY? Not even if you're sick?

I should get some kind of prize for "worst twerker". If I ever tried to twerk it would probably look like I'm having some sort of melt down or something. I feel ashamed just seeing the words "me" and "twerk" in the same sentence.

I can't skip ANY school this year, or else I won't be able to graduate :c And I reaaaalllly need to graduate. Or else my mum will KILL me

• So wtf do u want foo

luv u

Sign in to comment in this discussion.