The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's moments like these I can't help but read it in Kenny's voice...

SaltLick305 posted: »

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, BLUESHADIW?" "You had no right, Shadiw. No FUCKING right."

• If anyone here plays Town of Salem, add me. Same name as here.

• "This is on YOUR HEAD BLUESHADIW!!"

BlueShadiw posted: »

"I think you smashed his head in a little too much, Kenny"

• It wouldn't be as fun otherwise, right?

How's your vacation going? Hope you're having a good one.

ComingSoon posted: »

It's moments like these I can't help but read it in Kenny's voice...

• My name is also same as here....

If anyone here plays Town of Salem, add me. Same name as here.

• It's funny, because it was suppost to be Shadow, but I pressed enter too early, so ya know.

That moment where you don't quite know the quote to follow up on that.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, BLUESHADIW?" "You had no right, Shadiw. No FUCKING right."

• "He thinks because he's a shadow he can steal people's food and no one will care. That because he's blue it'll magically go away. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!"

Saltlick123 posted: »

"This is on YOUR HEAD BLUESHADIW!!"

• Mines BBQ

My favorite flavor is Sweet Chili. What's yours?

• That's weird XD

Until I get the results back, at least that's what my doctor said, but my mum wants me to quit altogether for some reason >.>

• "Eat up, eat up, eat the fuck up."

"He thinks because he's a shadow he can steal people's food and no one will care. That because he's blue it'll magically go away. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!"

• "You know how it feels like to eat Doritos, almost to death? Delicious. It feels delicious."

"Eat up, eat up, eat the fuck up."

• Noncy has found a new obsession.

If anyone here plays Town of Salem, add me. Same name as here.

• It's great, thanks. Just got back today from the cross country camp. Ran 7 miles as a part of a 10 mile challenge. Man, even though I'd been training all week it was tough. >o<

It wouldn't be as fun otherwise, right? How's your vacation going? Hope you're having a good one.

• You're welcome for my mind powers. xD

AGentlman posted: »

Well I just found out I helped change a threads name lol. Happiness level= 9000

• "He should just get THE FUCK OUT of here and just leave us alone"

"He thinks because he's a shadow he can steal people's food and no one will care. That because he's blue it'll magically go away. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!"

• It also really sucks x___x All the juice in the house is sugar-free now. I can't even chew gum unless it's sugar-free.

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's weird XD

• "Why didn't Doritos just finish me off...obviously I ain't helping anyone by being here..."

"You know how it feels like to eat Doritos, almost to death? Delicious. It feels delicious."

• You should try it

Noncy has found a new obsession.

• 7 miles ain't a piece of pie. Was it really hot outside when you were running? If so, it probably felt like 14.

It's great, thanks. Just got back today from the cross country camp. Ran 7 miles as a part of a 10 mile challenge. Man, even though I'd been training all week it was tough. >o<

• " Lays needs your help" (Like we give a shit about Lays-Doritos are better)

"Why didn't Doritos just finish me off...obviously I ain't helping anyone by being here..."

• "Like it or not, Doritos didn't kill you. You have Chips Ahoy, Lays, Chocolate Almonds, Sprite. They're family."

"Why didn't Doritos just finish me off...obviously I ain't helping anyone by being here..."

• Alright, sorry :/

It's just that some people are here and comment more than others, like Rachelle, Rachel, Ana, and I. Azlyn and Devyn don't seem to comment as much as they used to (not that that makes us better than them, it's just that they aren't on here as much).

Ooo and I just remembered that Juice_Box (Marissa?) is in the Lounge now ^-^

I don't like tagging people, to me it's not true to say some users are "Main loungers".

• I didn't get to check the weather, but it was 8-10 am, so probably 85 degrees out or something. I'm proud I made it that far. It sucks because my right leg's all cramped up. It hasn't gotten completely better yet :( and it sure felt like an eternity.

7 miles ain't a piece of pie. Was it really hot outside when you were running? If so, it probably felt like 14.

• You're teasing me so bad right now. x_x

Alright. Who wants to help me? I don't like gaining weight by myself.

• Oreo: "You help me all the time. I need you, Sprite."

Sprite: "I've seen you take care of yourself more than 3 Lays combined. But uh, thanks."

Saltlick123 posted: »

" Lays needs your help" (Like we give a shit about Lays-Doritos are better)

• " I had to eat Oreos, so don't be fatass and act like you're the only one that's consumed things!"

"Like it or not, Doritos didn't kill you. You have Chips Ahoy, Lays, Chocolate Almonds, Sprite. They're family."

• See ya tommorow guys, it's 12:22 where I am, so I'm going to sleep...

• She should! It's fun :D

You should try it

• "Oh yeah, guess I should be celebrating. It seems that my shopping list is getting a bit shorter lately."

"Like it or not, Doritos didn't kill you. You have Chips Ahoy, Lays, Chocolate Almonds, Sprite. They're family."

• "Lambs to the Lays. No Doritos to guide you."

Oreo: "You help me all the time. I need you, Sprite." Sprite: "I've seen you take care of yourself more than 3 Lays combined. But uh, thanks."

• Yeah, I'm addicted to it a little....

You should try it

• "Let the Lays outta the shopping cart, we'll see how long it lasts."

"Lambs to the Lays. No Doritos to guide you."

• I haven't chewed gum in more than a year, it's hell.

It also really sucks x___x All the juice in the house is sugar-free now. I can't even chew gum unless it's sugar-free.

• You don't like gum? :o

I haven't chewed gum in more than a year, it's hell.

• I run every afternoon and the weather is between 90-100 degrees. Florida is pretty damn hot. Maybe I'm just used to it, though. Hope you feel better.

I didn't get to check the weather, but it was 8-10 am, so probably 85 degrees out or something. I'm proud I made it that far. It sucks because my right leg's all cramped up. It hasn't gotten completely better yet and it sure felt like an eternity.

• I find it ironic Salt, your first one was Larry, Now it's Carver, their relationship with Kenny, not so good...

Buuuut, I have a surprise for you guys in a few months. It's about a new avatar. I can't say, though.

• edited August 2014

Saltlick knows what I mean, Wait Salt? Don't go, you know you wanna see the dinner... I know you..

"Let the Lays outta the shopping cart, we'll see how long it lasts."

• "You take care of my Lays, I get the feeling it's gonna be a Lay."

"Let the Lays outta the shopping cart, we'll see how long it lasts."

• We're close, I don't mind sharing. Or, maybe I can send it by UPS.

You're teasing me so bad right now. x_x

• We haven't had a food pun in a few minutes.

I don't like it.

"What do you say, Pepsi? Should we just kill these folks and take all their food?" Gorked eyes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.