The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Fever...

AWESOMEO posted: »

Herpes?

• edited August 2014

Are you only here for the girls, Mark? ._.

Alt text

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this made my day I just named a few of the most prolific posters over the last few months who weren't online at the time and no I'm here for all my bro's and sistahs that's a bit disrespectful to me that question tbh :/

Alt text

Are you only here for the girls, Mark? ._.

• I know. It was my goal to make my character so hated. And it's working too. My character IS pretty good at fighting, he just like to use anything he has at his disposal. He's cunning and would use even a living person to keep him alive.

Lord_EAA posted: »

i don't hate u i i was just defending mark ( you're character is preatty cool but i just think mark can beat you if you ever go one on one as villains)

• Alt text

Why hello there fellow villain. Pleased to meet you. I look forward to our future encounters. :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ho tobi i'm new hope we can be friends

• I seriously feel like saying that to my sister when she pisses me off sometimes.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

When someone does something a bit douchy to you and you just want to snap into your Lee voice and say "Well you don't have to be a BITCH about it!!" Just me? Okay...

• Alt text

JonGon isn't the only one who gets a laugh out of these! Ahahahhahahaa ! :D

Alright last night messed me up pretty badly and I shall have nightmares of stairs and movie sets for quite a while now, thanks to the pheno

• Alt text

^Me to the artist of that despicable lousy lazy no good incredibly ridiculously stupid piece of shit that they call "art"! How does THAT get a display in the museum while there are better works of art that DOESN'T!

I CRINGE JUST AT THE THOUGHT OF IT! IT'S A HUUUGE INSULT TO MY SKILLS!

I was in NYC today, and one of the things I did was go to a modern art museum. They had really, really weird shit there..... a lot of it I c

• Great job!

But I think we can all agree that my drawing is better.

Alt text

!!!!!

• HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! D:

YES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE FEEL Apparently there's a pup for sale at the mall called Cock-a-poo: Oh and I was listening to a song, and looked at how much battery I have left...

• edited August 2014

Alt text

YES congats well done thats awesome love the drawing :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

!!!!!

• Nice :D

Alright last night messed me up pretty badly and I shall have nightmares of stairs and movie sets for quite a while now, thanks to the pheno

• edited August 2014

I always have a cookie to give to someone here, Alt text

• Very well done. :D

!!!!!

• Awesome! Alt text

!!!!!

• I think it was time to visit my old friend Tobi again

Alt text

HAHAH I'll see you soon Tobi :)

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

I think it was time to visit my old friend Tobi again HAHAH I'll see you soon Tobi

• Good afternoon, Mark.

Morning Simon

• Wish I had could have pizza. But my fridge is empty and all I got is 4 dollars. If I spend on a slice it's all gone, but if I spend on some bags of chips it's all gone. Ohhh the pain! :C

This is like Walking Dead now!

a) Use my 4 dollars to buy pizza. b) Use my 4 dollars on bags of chips. c) Buy nothing and starve.

Well, shit.

You're welcome.

• Alt text

I should get going soon to get something to eat! D:

I think it was time to visit my old friend Tobi again HAHAH I'll see you soon Tobi

• B) use the 4 dollars on bags of chips.

Wish I had could have pizza. But my fridge is empty and all I got is 4 dollars. If I spend on a slice it's all gone, but if I spend on some

• You time was always up :P and when is your comic released? :D

I should get going soon to get something to eat!

• Alt text

Everytime I watch Pewdiepie ^

But I saw his TWD ending walkthrough and TLOU ending walkthrough they were actually good :)

• Awesome ! Congratz ! :D

!!!!!

• :'(

A train passes by once in a while near my cousin's house... Every time it passes by.. It makes a noise that reminds me of the sirens, and I always forget I'm not in Israel but I still jump out of my chair before recalling that...

• I don't usually form a release date until I'm very certain I can finish it in that range. I just recently started inking and there's 19 pages for this one. I plan on inking 3 more today. After inking is done, there's the gray shading, scanning, fill black areas, edit, typing, and cover formation. Yeah. It's a lot of work. O_O

You time was always up :P and when is your comic released?

• edited August 2014

You should get headphones to keep the volume down. It gives a lot of privacy.

• Dot

Twistee posted: »

Triple

• Alt text

DAYUM good luck bro I can't wait to see it but :O take your time that's a lot of work to do

I don't usually form a release date until I'm very certain I can finish it in that range. I just recently started inking and there's 19 page

• XD what does it mean?

Twistee posted: »

Triple

Sign in to comment in this discussion.