Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited August 2014

Alt text

HAHAA AHA AHEE The ironic thing is I actually killed a villain so I'm actually a hero that was the most badass chapter I ever read I'm speechless thank you Pro finally they see my true colors don't worry I'm coming to save the day. :'D

Know the main difference between me and Tobi?

I'm willing to choose the hard decisions even if it gets my character killed to reach my goals and achieve my objectives :p

Spoiler alert

Apart from Sweetpea and Twistee everyone else is on my kill-list :D

2) I'll help Grafite! Simon, go with Latte!

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• Alt text

Lee the pro and Lord I'll just say it right now BRING IT I'M WAITING

Lord_EAA posted: »

Nah i don't blame you At least my zombie might get revenge (Mark "Heart" shot me) it' s sad that that's my hope now isn't it

• 4) I honestly don't know. They were supposed to be back here a long time ago. I can tell you where they might be if you want.(Half-truth/stall)

Spooch (!) I'll check the bar. You go help Romy. Blue was waiting for me to give him an answer."I'll check the bar. you go help Romy."

• This is legit how my character is going to be during Chapter 4:

Nick in Episode 3 for the rest of the chapter, or, getting killed off at the start.

• Alt text

That feeling you get when you know the majority vote has cost Juicy's life.

As of the last edit, these are the current votes so far. I don’t like to do this, but guys, please be smart about your choices. Pro just wa

• Pls don't die Juicyyyyy ;-;

• NOBODY HURT ME JUICE.

Twistee posted: »

Pls don't die Juicyyyyy ;-;

• SHE'LL LIVE DAMNIT

ALL YA'LL ARE IS JUST MAKIN' IT WORSE

NOBODY HURT ME JUICE.

• Note: don't vote for the ones that will kill peepl

• You didn't even notice that it was me...

I KNOW THAT SHE'LL LIVE! SHE'S MY GODDAMN JUICE!

Gustav_Box non-confirmed.

SHE'LL LIVE DAMNIT ALL YA'LL ARE IS JUST MAKIN' IT WORSE

• am sry

pls 4giv meh

You didn't even notice that it was me... I KNOW THAT SHE'LL LIVE! SHE'S MY GODDAMN JUICE! Gustav_Box non-confirmed.

• nu

am sry pls 4giv meh

• ;-; u mak mi crai

nu

• i dun car

;-; u mak mi crai

• k

i dun car

• fok u fagit

k

• k

fok u fagit

• fite meh m80

k

• Lee, if you would of died...... Who would be the leader of the "good" group?

• ME

Lee, if you would of died...... Who would be the leader of the "good" group?

• I hate you :c

No. Angel

• I like you too c:

I hate you :c

• Romy would be more than willing to fill that role.

Alt text

• Caught up with the story now. Damn, I've already been in danger two times, but luckily I'm still alive and people are trying to help me. At least I won't touch another horn again (probably).

2)They're out on a supply run. They haven't returned. (Half-truth)

Spooch (!) I'll check the bar. You go help Romy. Blue was waiting for me to give him an answer."I'll check the bar. you go help Romy."

• 4) Simon, let's help Grafite! Latte, go on without us!

Markd4547 (!) Start shooting at them. Let's cause some chaos. The area seemed clear, aside from those three guys. After getting captur

• Tobi.

• Alt text

^

• edited August 2014

Alt text

LOL X'D

Markd4547 posted: »

^

• Alt text

XD I'm the hero it's my destiny pls ;)

LOL X'D

• Alt text

Yeah, PSSSSSHHH Please!

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I'm the hero it's my destiny pls

• 3) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite!

• Well you defiantly aren't wasting time putting us in chaotic situations. Shit. Hmm this is really tough choice. Not sure if this person scooped my group before holding me hostage...so lying would most likely be bad. Telling the truth puts everyone in harms way (heheh In Harms Way, I digress sorry). Attacking them would be pointless and I would rather not have a fools death when I obviously do not have the upper hand. A half truth seems to be my best bet. sigh If I die hopefully the others survive and remember me as "not an asshole".

4) I honestly don't know. They were supposed to be back here a long time ago. I can tell you where they might be if you want.(Half-truth/stall)

• edited August 2014

I'm shitting myself.

Alt text

Be careful with the votes people. B]

• I better not be wearing a red shirt, I better not be wearing a red shirt, I better not be wearing a red shirt. Holds self in corner

Alt text

• edited August 2014

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, PRO. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. YOUR'E.......

Alt text

LIGHT YAGAMI!!!!!

Be careful with the votes people. B]

• Damn your logic....dammit

Alt text

I skewd so skewd

Wow, I loved this part. The feels, the sacrificial heroism. Didn't think Spooch would die. But at least my prediction was half right. As I

• No one is the leader, it's a democracy. There are two people they consider "leaders" though.

Pro and JonGon, since they've had the most experience with firearms and have actually killed people way before the ZA.

So, if Pro and JonGon had died already, it would just be a democracy. More people would be involved in making choices. If Bananas, Cameron and Randomz were alive, and Pro and Jon weren't, then they would be looked up to as "leaders" for the group.

• Whoa, you're back?!

This is legit how my character is going to be during Chapter 4: Nick in Episode 3 for the rest of the chapter, or, getting killed off at the start.

• Busy day, Pro? Do you have a job or something?

No one is the leader, it's a democracy. There are two people they consider "leaders" though. Pro and JonGon, since they've had the most e

Sign in to comment in this discussion.