The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Do you grow a stache if ya don't shave?

Basically, we can't have any hair besides head, eyebrows, and eyelashes. It's such a pain to deal with >_<

• do only harlots wax according to your mom?

Yeah.. I can't stand shaving. Makes my skin all itchy and bumpy and painful. Waxing only hurts for like a second, lol. My mum doesn't know that I do, though. I keep a lot of secrets from her :x

• edited August 2014

Lmao my dad used to play that song all the time when I was little. I didn't even know what half the song even meant at the time.

Ugh, hell no, lol! I forgot about that song, haha. When his songs were decent...

• Why not?

There was this girl I knew that shaved her eyebrows off in the second grade.... Don't... Do it.... Evr

• Was it you? xD

There was this girl I knew that shaved her eyebrows off in the second grade.... Don't... Do it.... Evr

• :x

You shaved yourself didn't you? XD

• That reminds me of this completely idiot kid in my grade. So, he's cut a clump of his hair off of his head during school. His "friend"shaved his eyebrows off while he was sleeping. He goes on his phone off time during class, get in trouble for it, and does it again the next day. He's so stupid sometimes XD he's the kind of kid thinks he's cool and thinks everyone likes him. He's such a slacker XD

• There are still girls who do that, except they draw them back on again.

Alt text

• Thanks for asking that.

Do you grow a stache if ya don't shave?

• No, she lets me shave, but only below the knee and underarms. It sucks because I have really dark hair, so my arms look like Sasquatch arms, but she won't let me wax or shave those. >.<

I don't get razor bumps, I just moisturize my legs after and they are soft and smooth ^-^ It's like the best feeling ever! I only wax for

• Lol... yeah. >.<

do only harlots wax according to your mom?

• Don't worry dude when i was 8 i tried to shave my non existent mustache instead i cut myself a bunch of times. xD

:x

• Why not? What's her reason?

No, she lets me shave, but only below the knee and underarms. It sucks because I have really dark hair, so my arms look like Sasquatch arms, but she won't let me wax or shave those. >.<

• Your mom doesn't let you? :O

Dude wtf I'd die if I couldn't/wasn't allowed to. I'd sure as hell do it behind her back...

Yeah.. I can't stand shaving. Makes my skin all itchy and bumpy and painful. Waxing only hurts for like a second, lol. My mum doesn't know that I do, though. I keep a lot of secrets from her :x

• I'm not a doctor, but it's abnormal xD

Heres the full result: Hemoglobin = 126 (low) Normal val. = 140 - 170 Hematocrit = 0.42 Erythrocytes = 6.35 (high) Leukocytes =

• Lmao, DLB was like...

Alt text

Lmao my dad used to play that song all the time when I was little. I didn't even know what half the song even meant at the time.

• Some girls do. Technically anyone has one if they don't, it's just that some are darker than others (I envy blondes for that >:p ).

And girls should NEVER shave anywhere on their face. It grows back thicker and darker, and you could risk cutting it. Always wax or tweeze.

Do you grow a stache if ya don't shave?

She says that God intended for me to have hair, and she doesn't want me to be completely hairless.

• She says that God intended for me to have hair, and she doesn't want me to be completely hairless.

Why not? What's her reason?

• Harlots.

Why not? What's her reason?

• W-Why? xD

There are still girls who do that, except they draw them back on again.

• I prefer Notdoppler :)

coolmath-games .com That had a bunch of games that i would play. The name would always trick our teachers and parents because whenever w

• Damn, I'd hate to have to live under those rules. Are you allowed to wax your brows/upper lip?

There was a girl I knew whose mother didn't let her shave AT ALL. So whenever she went to the pool, you could imagine how embarrassed she felt :c

No, she lets me shave, but only below the knee and underarms. It sucks because I have really dark hair, so my arms look like Sasquatch arms, but she won't let me wax or shave those. >.<

• They think it looks good? I don't know. Some people can draw them well and make them look natural. The tattooed eyebrows though....o_o

W-Why? xD

• Lol no!

Was it you? xD

She says that God intended for me to have hair, and she doesn't want me to be completely hairless.

• Lol, Im surprised she lets you listen to metal. I remember when I was 12 I was trying to get into metal, because my cousin almost got me into it, but then my mom walked in and she freaked out, because she said that metal was the "devil's music".

God dammit, Mom.

• xD I was asking because i saw some "girl" yesterday with a full blown stache and it's funny cuz it was one of those girls that think they are the shit and me and my friends was on the floor just laughing xD

Some girls do. Technically anyone has one if they don't, it's just that some are darker than others (I envy blondes for that >:p ). An

• Ive seen some girls in public like that. Ehh, they should just stay with their real eyebrows.

There are still girls who do that, except they draw them back on again.

• Nope. I pluck my eyebrows, but she doesn't even notice. Upper lip? LOL NO, never in a million years!

Damn, I'd hate to have to live under those rules. Are you allowed to wax your brows/upper lip? There was a girl I knew whose mother didn't let her shave AT ALL. So whenever she went to the pool, you could imagine how embarrassed she felt :c

• Why not? :o

Nope. I pluck my eyebrows, but she doesn't even notice. Upper lip? LOL NO, never in a million years!

• Lol YES

Lmao, DLB was like...

• A GROWN WOMAN WITH A STACHE?!

xD I was asking because i saw some "girl" yesterday with a full blown stache and it's funny cuz it was one of those girls that think they are the shit and me and my friends was on the floor just laughing xD

• Most Rappers are shit now a days, I dislike Kayne now, but I used to like him . His last good album was probably "Graduation". But that song is good though.

Ugh, hell no, lol! I forgot about that song, haha. When his songs were decent...

• Oh, she doesn't, lol. She'd have me exorcised if she found out I listened to metal. She doesn't know what's on my phone though. :p

Lol, Im surprised she lets you listen to metal. I remember when I was 12 I was trying to get into metal, because my cousin almost got me int

• It's annoying as hell to do. Was it just peach fuzz, or like a Kenny stache? :D

xD I was asking because i saw some "girl" yesterday with a full blown stache and it's funny cuz it was one of those girls that think they are the shit and me and my friends was on the floor just laughing xD

• Harlot- a female capable of frequently having casual sexual relations with different partners and is completely undiscriminative in the choice of sexual partners, hence being appreciated by everyone she knows. also known as a sex saint.

Harlots.

• What's on your phone? o.o

Oh, she doesn't, lol. She'd have me exorcised if she found out I listened to metal. She doesn't know what's on my phone though.

• Like I said, she doesn't want me to be completely hairless, lol. It's embarrassing x__x

Why not?

• She was like 18-20 i don't know if you consider that grown but in her mind this bitch was destroying it she was the SHIT xD cuz she was young was what made it hilarious.

AWESOMEO posted: »

A GROWN WOMAN WITH A STACHE?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.