The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Damn that sucks. ;_; get better soon.

Noooo, the fever almost killed me last night so I'm here. I just woke up.

• Lmao, that was the point, haha. B]

Lol they can't rap for crap though. Even if they were told what to say, they still suck so freaking bad.

• Yep you was on Fordham alright. xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't have a fucking clue xD I know that I dropped off a relative somewhere there, I saw orange buildings and a Shel gas station, that's it xD

• It's too terrible to be staged XD

Lol they can't rap for crap though. Even if they were told what to say, they still suck so freaking bad.

• xD Word Bedrock was like the last Young Money song that I heard.

Young money, lol. After "Bedrock" I never heard another song from them, haha. Exactly, but yet people still buy their stuff. Really do wonde

• NOOT NOOT MUTHAFUCKA

• Alt text

NOOT NOOT MUTHAFUCKA

• Yeah I think Bedrock was the last collaboration from them. I dont think he faked his death, I dont see a reason to.

Lol yeah, I like most beats in the newer Hiphop/Rap songs, but if I analyse the lyrics I get a mind fuck and than my brain explodes. I like the newer drakes songs like Started from the bottom and such. But some of them are more of soft rap, but us canadians are supposed to be nice arent we? I dont like the softer raps from him, but atleast he moved away from the mainstream topics.

Young money, lol. After "Bedrock" I never heard another song from them, haha. Exactly, but yet people still buy their stuff. Really do wonde

• Lmao, it was like they died after that. It was the first and last I heard from them, haha.

xD Word Bedrock was like the last Young Money song that I heard.

• I'm glad they were good sports about it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c44bhvx6vuw&list=UUnOVVuoLJ_1YY8A0V802wHA

• He partied too hard. He almost died over partying.

Why are you in the hospital??? ;~; u mak me wuried seemon

• Ok, this is what happened last night: I woke up int the middle of the night. I felt like I was dying. Couldn't talk, couldn't scream. I managed to get out of my room and I passed out there. My brother heard and woke up my parents. They carried me and drove me to the hospital. I woke up 4 hours later. They say that I could have died if they didn't take me to the hospital, but I think they're just exaggerating. Anyway, I'm back home and I feel a lot better now :)

• Scroll down.

Why??

• I wouldn't have balls to do that xD

ComingSoon posted: »

I'm glad they were good sports about it

• xD Young Money is Dead Lil Wayne is trash and people still defend him expecting him to make a comeback people shit talk Drake but hes the most relevant of the Young Money crew xD

Lmao, it was like they died after that. It was the first and last I heard from them, haha.

• So what happened? Was it just a fever? What did they say it was?

Ok, this is what happened last night: I woke up int the middle of the night. I felt like I was dying. Couldn't talk, couldn't scream. I mana

• Lol, that's most of the songs now. Ah right, I forgot about Started from the bottom, heh. Yeah, that's true, not just talking about the typical stuff in most rap songs nowadays.

Yeah I think Bedrock was the last collaboration from them. I dont think he faked his death, I dont see a reason to. Lol yeah, I like most

• Jesus Mary and Jerome! Good thing you're alright <3

Ok, this is what happened last night: I woke up int the middle of the night. I felt like I was dying. Couldn't talk, couldn't scream. I mana

• Holy shit, damn, bro. That sounds serious. Did they tell you why that happened?

• Yeah, it was a fever. A very strong fever.

So what happened? Was it just a fever? What did they say it was?

• Why would you just pass out for no reason, and almost die from it?

• Pussy, Money and Weed xD

Lol, that's most of the songs now. Ah right, I forgot about Started from the bottom, heh. Yeah, that's true, not just talking about the typical stuff in most rap songs nowadays.

• Yeah, I had a very strong fever and my immune system is basically a piece of paper. So it nearly killed me.

Holy shit, damn, bro. That sounds serious. Did they tell you why that happened?

• Lmao, Lil Wayne sucks. I can't believe people still like his songs, even though he doesn't even write most of them. They say he's only good when he's high, lol. Drake just needs to do his own thing.

xD Young Money is Dead Lil Wayne is trash and people still defend him expecting him to make a comeback people shit talk Drake but hes the most relevant of the Young Money crew xD

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiKE8zxzsM

if you wanna lose brain cells take a listen.

Lol, that's most of the songs now. Ah right, I forgot about Started from the bottom, heh. Yeah, that's true, not just talking about the typical stuff in most rap songs nowadays.

• I hate saying this but... I told you so. Glad you're ok.

• Well I'm glad you're okay now <3

Yeah, it was a fever. A very strong fever.

• Ah, I see. You have to be careful then, if you feel like you're getting sick again, just stay around people just in case and let them know.

Yeah, I had a very strong fever and my immune system is basically a piece of paper. So it nearly killed me.

• edited August 2014

I have no idea. But I heard on the news a couple of days ago that there was a type of fever going around, that killed a lot of people in Egypt. I guess I got that.

Why would you just pass out for no reason, and almost die from it?

• I know i shouldn't have waited. Maybe I should listen to you guys next time.

I hate saying this but... I told you so. Glad you're ok.

• Thanks.

Well I'm glad you're okay now

• Thanks.

Jesus Mary and Jerome! Good thing you're alright

• My friends be defending Lil Wayne they be telling me that i need to listen to the lyrics better.... I swear that they are brain dead xD and Drake is on his Canadian shit he would rather die then leave Young Money because he feels like he owes them WTFFFF.

Lmao, Lil Wayne sucks. I can't believe people still like his songs, even though he doesn't even write most of them. They say he's only good when he's high, lol. Drake just needs to do his own thing.

• Give as moar conversation topics, you always come up with good questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYYuNd7wiH4

• What the fuck, lol. It's like he just says some random shit so it could rhyme, and calls it rapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiKE8zxzsM if you wanna lose brain cells take a listen.

• Lmao, look at the video that Sheep showed me. He just says random shit so it can rhyme, it's sooo bad, lol.

Man, fuck that. He should leave them and start doing things like before.

My friends be defending Lil Wayne they be telling me that i need to listen to the lyrics better.... I swear that they are brain dead xD and

• edited August 2014

"these n* honey nut" lol wtf?!?! "Pussy for lunch, pop all the balloons and spit them for brunch" wth is this guy smoking. But I dont really blame him, when I have to write poetry for english class, I just ryhme random shit so I can get it done with.

What the fuck, lol. It's like he just says some random shit so it could rhyme, and calls it rapping.

• WTF LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYYuNd7wiH4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.