The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If my boyfriend did that to me, he's getting tackled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYYuNd7wiH4

• Lmao, and it sucks because people who actually have more talent than him never make it.

"these n* honey nut" lol wtf?!?! "Pussy for lunch, pop all the balloons and spit them for brunch" wth is this guy smoking. But I dont really blame him, when I have to write poetry for english class, I just ryhme random shit so I can get it done with.

• I feel so bad for her, lmao.

If my boyfriend did that to me, he's getting tackled.

• Yeah tough luck, I guess, now a days is the only way to make it big is to know someone famous, or start off with a lot of money.

Lmao, and it sucks because people who actually have more talent than him never make it.

• They have a kid too. Imagine growing up and watching a video of your mom about to give your dad a blowjob o_O

I feel so bad for her, lmao.

• That's the shit kicker though because this crap is what people are starting to consider the Norm for rap and they get away with it xD my mind is blown.

Lmao, look at the video that Sheep showed me. He just says random shit so it can rhyme, it's sooo bad, lol. Man, fuck that. He should leave them and start doing things like before.

• You should listen all the time xD

I know i shouldn't have waited. Maybe I should listen to you guys next time.

• Jesus, man. I'm glad you're okay.

Ok, this is what happened last night: I woke up int the middle of the night. I felt like I was dying. Couldn't talk, couldn't scream. I mana

• LOL they have a kid?? Oh damn.... ew.... D:

They have a kid too. Imagine growing up and watching a video of your mom about to give your dad a blowjob o_O

• And then they start copying them to make it worse. I don't know, man. I just hope one day an unknown rapper comes out of nowhere and just changes the game.

That's the shit kicker though because this crap is what people are starting to consider the Norm for rap and they get away with it xD my mind is blown.

• Exactly, they need that hook up, lol.

Yeah tough luck, I guess, now a days is the only way to make it big is to know someone famous, or start off with a lot of money.

• edited August 2014

Yea probably 4pac and Skinny Smalls but until then we're fucked xD

And then they start copying them to make it worse. I don't know, man. I just hope one day an unknown rapper comes out of nowhere and just changes the game.

• edited August 2014

we already have that new young unknown rapper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTT0nlnXlqI

just kidding! Watch out your own risk, Young thug is here! He is the more stupid version of Lil Wayne if you were wondering, This guy makes me want me to shoot my self times 10!

And then they start copying them to make it worse. I don't know, man. I just hope one day an unknown rapper comes out of nowhere and just changes the game.

• Lmao! 4PAC and skinny smalls, I'm done,lol.

Yea probably 4pac and Skinny Smalls but until then we're fucked xD

• Well I'm off My Nyugas take care.

• wtf I just saw your comment now :o

Nah nah nah bruh i've been lifting

Alt text

Come over then, this is going to be you with them noodles...

• Lmao,wtf?! I can't take him seriously, his voice is annoying too lol. That was bad, but sadly this isn't the worst I heard.

Supa Hot Fire should make some songs but too bad he's not a rapper, lol jk. B]

we already have that new young unknown rapper! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTT0nlnXlqI just kidding! Watch out your own risk, Youn

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4

lol, he sounds worse in this!

What was the worst you heard?

Lol who the hell is Supa hot fire?

Lmao,wtf?! I can't take him seriously, his voice is annoying too lol. That was bad, but sadly this isn't the worst I heard. Supa Hot Fire should make some songs but too bad he's not a rapper, lol jk. B]

• Ok, so it's almost 3 am for me XD I've got to go to bed lol

Good night!

• Lol, boo! Now it's too late! >:p

wtf I just saw your comment now Nah nah nah bruh i've been lifting

• Apparently I'm really ugly and insecure, smell really bad and have no sense of style, and want.....anal sex? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

What about you? :D

Alt text

• Awww nooooo ;_; dammit....

Maybe we can fight tomorrow? :(

Lol, boo! Now it's too late! >:p

• Lmao, I can't even understand half the shit he's saying, and that long-ass shirt looking like a dress, lol. Why is Birdman in the vid?! I'll admit, the beat isn't too bad though, lol

Lol, I forgot who it was, but I'm not on the comp right now so I cant search it up. Lol, Supa Hot Fire from the rap battle parodies. B]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4 lol, he sounds worse in this! What was the worst you heard? Lol who the hell is Supa hot fire?

• Lol, Birdman does anything to be relevant. I like the beat too.

Maybe you can describe him, if he is mainstream I might know or be able to search for you. I looked up Supa hot fire, so he that meme guy. Never knew he made other videos. Watching some of his vids right now. lol.

Lmao, I can't even understand half the shit he's saying, and that long-ass shirt looking like a dress, lol. Why is Birdman in the vid?! I'll

• Yeah, of course. :p

Idk if I'll be on as much tomorrow, but hopefully I will. Then we can continue, I promise. B]

Awww nooooo ;_; dammit.... Maybe we can fight tomorrow?

• Wow we have so much in common! :D

Apparently I'm really ugly and insecure, smell really bad and have no sense of style, and want.....anal sex? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ What about you?

• Yay, okay ヽ(^。^)丿

Alt text

Yeah, of course. Idk if I'll be on as much tomorrow, but hopefully I will. Then we can continue, I promise. B]

• edited August 2014

Lol, let's see. He wasn't mainstream, just some random guy. Everyone was sharing him, so I decided to check the vid out. Worst decision ever! Lmao, he had his gf in the vid and she even danced naked, I was like wtf am I watching right now?! Lol, so even if you find the vid, it wouldn't be appropriate to put on here. All I know is that his voice was ten times worse.

Lmao, yeah, Supa Hot Fire, haha. Check out his Rap parody vids,, it's basically making fun of every rap battle ever, lol. It's hilarious how hyped they get when he says something random.

Lol, Birdman does anything to be relevant. I like the beat too. Maybe you can describe him, if he is mainstream I might know or be able t

• Lol, you really like that gif, don't you? B]

Yay, okay ヽ(^。^)丿

• Goodmornin' folks.

• I did some searching couldnt really find him, is he a rapper or what? Robin thicke danced with nude woman, is it him? And I thought you meant worse video as in the singer is worse than young thug, not the actual video containing "worse" things.

Yeah I am watching the parody videos. They are mad jokes. That mute guy though XD.

Lol, let's see. He wasn't mainstream, just some random guy. Everyone was sharing him, so I decided to check the vid out. Worst decision ever

• Omg that's horrible! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYYuNd7wiH4

• Seemon!

I'm glad you're yoke.

Ok, this is what happened last night: I woke up int the middle of the night. I felt like I was dying. Couldn't talk, couldn't scream. I mana

• Lol, yes!! It's like Melissa McCarthy is pretty much talking about my cat xD

Lol, you really like that gif, don't you? B]

• Is E trying to be superman or something?

Apparently I'm really ugly and insecure, smell really bad and have no sense of style, and want.....anal sex? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ What about you?

• Uhhhh.... I smell really bad and have no sense of style? ..... :c

• What is this from, TV show or movie? Also, if you look out the window at the white flowers or whatever, they disappear... Lol, which cat hates you?

Lol, yes!! It's like Melissa McCarthy is pretty much talking about my cat xD

• edited August 2014

Nah it was just some wannabe rapper, lol. Worse as in worse video and voice, haha.

Lol, Mute Spittah was killing it, though!

I did some searching couldnt really find him, is he a rapper or what? Robin thicke danced with nude woman, is it him? And I thought you mea

• I'm fun and fantastic at parties :D

Alt text

• Lol, I wanted to hear his voice, what ever though its not a big deal.

Yeah! The guy is a lyrical genius!

Nah it was just some wannabe rapper, lol. Worse as in worse video and voice, haha. Lol, Mute Spittah was killing it, though!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.