The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah...TLC is just no.

• "How do you fight an idea? With another idea."

I think that's how it went, it's not my favorite quote, my favorite quotes are from anime.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1sIZ8Z9E2s Whats your favorite movie Quotes?

• Hopefully...

Thanks Rachel I might hopefully people will be unded soon

• o_o nothing is worse then sitting in a warm toilet seat.

• Alt text

That looks like a sports shop though :D

• Alt text

Anime quotes count tell me :'D

AWESOMEO posted: »

"How do you fight an idea? With another idea." I think that's how it went, it's not my favorite quote, my favorite quotes are from anime.

• I'd be sitting out too, the clothes look boring.

• edited August 2014

XD indeed good sir and the trauma the flashbacks, the nightmares they were dark times agreed :O

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

Great minds think alike. I was also expecting some frog looking witch to be the resolution of this. I guess we've been through it a few times. It's a trauma.

• K good

I think we're done with this discussion

• edited August 2014

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding. - Bane

Harvey dent Dark Knight restaurant scene. Bam I was going to do my quotes but I would of had about 15 dark knight quotes XD Legendary choice Twistee bro :'D

• Jokers Better, Good quote though....

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding. - Bane

• I just played a really frustrating Town of Salem game. Three people were left: the Godfather, a Veteran, and me (a Medium). The vet refused to vote out the GF, which would have lynched him with 2 town votes. So I was killed the next day, and then the dumbass vet was killed the day after that. Town could have won and lynched the GF, but noooo, mafia won because of one stupid player >:c

• Well I don't got much going on right now. What's up with y'all?

• Sounds frustrating I should really start learning the ropes to that game probably youtube it later there has to be a tutorial.

I just played a really frustrating Town of Salem game. Three people were left: the Godfather, a Veteran, and me (a Medium). The vet refused

• You can go on the forums, there are guides for new players.

Sounds frustrating I should really start learning the ropes to that game probably youtube it later there has to be a tutorial.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

That would of made my endless list of best quotes about everything bane says in that sewer scene

The dark betrays you for it belongs to me

Theatricality and deception, powerful agents to the uninitiated, but we are initiated

You fight like a younger man nothing held back admirable but mistaken

etc

Just so many legendary lines :'D

• So I was just sitting here then suddenly my head felt like it's gonna explode! I couldn't move from my chair. I kept screaming but nobody heard me. Suddenly E.T appeared on my computer screen and started saying " call home"... His voice kept getting louder and louder and then....

Alt text

• Hiding from people at a party >_<

Well I don't got much going on right now. What's up with y'all?

• Don't get it wrong I liked the Joker quotes too.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Jokers Better, Good quote though....

• Well I don't got much going on right now. What's up with y'all?

• K

Twistee posted: »

lel

• That's what I do at parties and other social events too! :D

Hiding from people at a party >_<

• The quote is actually "phone home".

Fun Fact: The sound of ET walking was made by someone squishing jello with their hands :D

So I was just sitting here then suddenly my head felt like it's gonna explode! I couldn't move from my chair. I kept screaming but nobody he

• Dammit, Ezekiel, get your shit together.

ComingSoon posted: »

http://youtu.be/V8Yuc3LW_rg

• Heck yea the Dark Knight series had so many good quotes bro.

That would of made my endless list of best quotes about everything bane says in that sewer scene The dark betrays you for it belongs to m

• ur an fagit

Twistee posted: »

lel

• I know, but for some reason in my dream it was "call home". I have weird dreams when I'm sick.

The quote is actually "phone home". Fun Fact: The sound of ET walking was made by someone squishing jello with their hands

• Yeah high five anti-social!

That's what I do at parties and other social events too!

• Damn, that sucks more than this Alt text Sorry to hear the Dick Vet didn't do anything....

I just played a really frustrating Town of Salem game. Three people were left: the Godfather, a Veteran, and me (a Medium). The vet refused

• So what happens when Clementine has her 1st period...?

• edited August 2014

Reading.... In 2014 disgusting.
    Edit: Ok.. Read it i think i get the drift of it now.

You can go on the forums, there are guides for new players.

• Yeah they both have great quotes (Dark Knight Series is Awesome)

Don't get it wrong I liked the Joker quotes too.

• no u

ComingSoon posted: »

ur an fagit

• So you're at the party right now hiding from everyone?

Hiding from people at a party >_<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.