The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yep, its the Quesarito. I would try the Cantina POwer menu, but they dont even have the Cantina menu, atleast at the nearest taco bell from me, which is a 20 minute drive and the rest are out of my area (1 hour + of driving) so its just not worth it trying to see if they have that stuff. Hopefully they have the Quesarito since I saw the commercial play.

We need to get the party started! That's the Quesarito, right? I've been wanting to try it. They've also added the Cantina power menu. Now that I have to try, haha.

• Damn, bro. And I saw that they don't have the breakfast menu either. Canadian Taco Bell is slacking, haha.

So I tried finding that video, but I couldn't even get close to finding it. People would have to share it again for me to see it, I can't remember the name, lol.

Yep, its the Quesarito. I would try the Cantina POwer menu, but they dont even have the Cantina menu, atleast at the nearest taco bell from

• Cheap ass taco bell can't make a new commercial instead keep that corny ass shit.

Yes! That was the very same commercial.

• edited August 2014

Really? We should team up and terrorize these kids my niece and cousins fear me muahahaha. By the way the original comment xD wtf Hold hoods?

I was born to ruin childhoods.

• I wouldnt mind waking up early to get that Waffle Taco, but they dont have it :(.

Lol, its alright, dont sweat it.

Damn, bro. And I saw that they don't have the breakfast menu either. Canadian Taco Bell is slacking, haha. So I tried finding that video,

• We have it here, but I haven't even tried it, haha. Some of the menu items look good, though. Haven't had taco hell in so long.

Lol, not even worth it, though.

I wouldnt mind waking up early to get that Waffle Taco, but they dont have it . Lol, its alright, dont sweat it.

• Yeah, that breakfast menu does look good. If they had that stuff at my local tacobell, I would probably go more often.

lol, true.

We have it here, but I haven't even tried it, haha. Some of the menu items look good, though. Haven't had taco hell in so long. Lol, not even worth it, though.

• Well that was a crazy night O_O

• Alt text

Well that was a crazy night O_O

• I say it like G-i-f instead of making it a word.... am I the only one that does that?

Whenever someone says the work "gif" but pronounces it like "jif" I'm just like... It's "gif" with a "G" not freaking peanut butter. How do you guys pronounce it?

• Lol, maybe one day, man. Maybe one day...

Yeah, that breakfast menu does look good. If they had that stuff at my local tacobell, I would probably go more often. lol, true.

• Yeah some of the women got a little crazy O_o

• Lol, where were you? Party or something?

Yeah some of the women got a little crazy O_o

• @Markd4547 You wanted some quotes, here are some of my favorites:

-"I want to see and understand the world outside. I don’t want to die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there!"

-"People, who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything."

-"If you think it’s natural for people to sacrifice their own lives to save others, surely you understand that sometimes a single death can save many lives."

-"Start looking around you...and all you see are people the world would be better off without."

-"Laws aren't perfect, because humans who created laws aren't perfect. It's impossible to be perfect. However, the laws are evidence of the human's struggle to be righteous."

• Jif Gif what's the dif? Yes i know I'm a motherfucking poetic genius.

I say it like G-i-f instead of making it a word.... am I the only one that does that?

• Nice to see a mod post something fun in the lounge :D

Jennifer posted: »

My sisters dogs: One's quick at retrieving the football: The other's not so quick:

• In a car...

Alt text

LOLZ! I freaking died when my friend showed me this.

Lol, where were you? Party or something?

• In a car...? Lol, what?

Lmfao, dafuq, CiD meister?! So random, haha.

In a car... LOLZ! I freaking died when my friend showed me this.

• edited August 2014

Were you on drugs bro?

• Shakespeare is in the lounge! Look out!

Jif Gif what's the dif? Yes i know I'm a motherfucking poetic genius.

• Brent, you're scaring me.

• "game"

NO. IM A VIRGIN. NOTHING LIKE THAT. The girls wanted to play a stupid game and that's all I'm saying XD

• NO. IM A VIRGIN. NOTHING LIKE THAT. The girls wanted to play a stupid game and that's all I'm saying XD

In a car...? Lol, what? Lmfao, dafuq, CiD meister?! So random, haha.

• God, CiD.... wtf....

Good thing I already took a nap, so I won't have to see this face in my dreams tonight.

• Lmao hold hoods xD stupid typo on a phone.

Really? We should team up and terrorize these kids my niece and cousins fear me muahahaha. By the way the original comment xD wtf Hold hoods?

• Does 2 large DQ blizzards count as drugs? XD. I'm so amazed about how skinny I am. I eat like a fat ass xD

Were you on drugs bro?

• Bro bro BRO man I'm just like you guys you don't need to treat me differently only because im a fucking poetic genius.

Shakespeare is in the lounge! Look out!

• "game"

NO. IM A VIRGIN. NOTHING LIKE THAT. The girls wanted to play a stupid game and that's all I'm saying XD

• Love you too Rachelle <3 someone took a SnapChat at the perfect moment XD believe me I've never done that pose before

God, CiD.... wtf.... Good thing I already took a nap, so I won't have to see this face in my dreams tonight.

• "Its okay to be scarred"

Brent, you're scaring me.

• So you was in a car with girls and nothing happened... Whether the girls where you live are saints or the stench of bullshit is in the air tonight.

• That picture scared me so much I think I need to go see a psychiatrist...

"Its okay to be scarred"

• Damn i thought you was on Crack but you was on something even more hardcore geezus dude.

Does 2 large DQ blizzards count as drugs? XD. I'm so amazed about how skinny I am. I eat like a fat ass xD

• You look like you just strangled someone.

• Game (N) - Something fun to do

"game"

• I will x__x

God, CiD.... wtf.... Good thing I already took a nap, so I won't have to see this face in my dreams tonight.

• Lmao, hey, you said it, not me. I never said anything about that. B]

Hmm, a "game" I see...

• "Something fun"

Brent, slow it doesn't you're only 12.

Game (N) - Something fun to do

• IM SORRY IM UGLY! </3

That picture scared me so much I think I need to go see a psychiatrist...

• You had to put it as your profile pic, too, huh? xD

Love you too Rachelle someone took a SnapChat at the perfect moment XD believe me I've never done that pose before

Sign in to comment in this discussion.