The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• LOL, your just enjoying this right now, arent you?

• Well I wasn't the only one who looked bad at the wedding.... you got so much fake tan that day that it stained your dress and made you look like a pumpkin. I think I even heard your bridesmaids giggling behind your back when you were walking down that damn aisle...

AND GOOD, HE SHOULD BE AFRAID. THAT'S HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. Do you know why he doesn't listen to you? You're too nice to him! You just let him walk all over you, and that's why he's getting into trouble all the time at school. He SMASHED SOME KID'S FACE IN and all you did was take his phone away for a week. If I hadn't been there with that belt, he might have done the same thing all over again the very next day. Our son doesn't even listen to you!

YOU DIDNT EVEN FIT IN THE TUX. YOU HAVE THAT THING SINSE HIGH SCHOOL. THAT SHIT WAS RIPPING DOWN THE MIDDLE AND YOU COULD SEE YOUR FOLDS.

• Lmao, it's the only thing happening right now. Might as well go to bed, though. No one's really here and it's been quite empty today.

LOL, your just enjoying this right now, arent you?

• xD LMAOO I CANT. FREAKING SPRAY TAN FTW. A pumpkin??! xD I can't, you win.

The thing I wanted to reply with would be too mean and kinda weird. xD

Well I wasn't the only one who looked bad at the wedding.... you got so much fake tan that day that it stained your dress and made you look

• Lol xD

What was it?? I'm curious now! :P

xD LMAOO I CANT. FREAKING SPRAY TAN FTW. A pumpkin??! xD I can't, you win. The thing I wanted to reply with would be too mean and kinda weird. xD

• Lol idk I don't wanna say it. >.<

It wasn't even like... a complete idea. It was just one of those little ideas that popped up in my head and I keep aside. I couldn't figure out any way to use it that would make sense. :P

Lol xD What was it?? I'm curious now! :P

• pssh >.>

Alt text

Lol idk I don't wanna say it. >.< It wasn't even like... a complete idea. It was just one of those little ideas that popped up in my head and I keep aside. I couldn't figure out any way to use it that would make sense. :P

• Rachelle ur gon mak meh feel bad. ;_;

jsmdaow it had something to do with a cup. THATS ALL IM SAYING!

pssh >.>

• A cup? O_O

Rachelle ur gon mak meh feel bad. ;_; jsmdaow it had something to do with a cup. THATS ALL IM SAYING!

• Yes. ... A cup.....

Alt text

<.< . A... cup

A cup? O_O

• Alt text

Good.

Lol nah jk. I meant a cup. Like.. Ya know, a "cup". You know what cup is right? xD

• LOL, of course I know what a cup is... I just don't know why it's a bad thing :P

Good. Lol nah jk. I meant a cup. Like.. Ya know, a "cup". You know what cup is right? xD

• Lol not necessarily that it's bad, it's because of the way I might have used it.

Oh, and look at how many comments you have.

LOL, of course I know what a cup is... I just don't know why it's a bad thing :P

:O I'M ALMOST AT 10,000! ...... God, I really have no life, huh. xD

Lol not necessarily that it's bad, it's because of the way I might have used it. Oh, and look at how many comments you have.

• I need this gif in my life

A mod talking to us??! Dafaq? Cute dogs though. Edit: Thanks for that dislike, troll.

• edited August 2014

Lmao damn you got that many in little over three months. xD You're gonna break some kind if record or something.

But more comments is better.

And because I told you about the cup, tell me this: what season does Joffrey die?? TELL ME. I already finished season 2 and started season 3 and that little fck hasn't died yet.

9987 :O I'M ALMOST AT 10,000! ...... God, I really have no life, huh. xD

• LMAO, are you sure you really want to know??

Lol, okay, I'll tell you..... but don't hate me for this......

he dies in the fourth season. :x

Lmao damn you got that many in little over three months. xD You're gonna break some kind if record or something. But more comments is bet

• THE FORTH SEASON??! I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR THAT SHIT FACE TO EAT DIRT?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!

LMAO, are you sure you really want to know?? Lol, okay, I'll tell you..... but don't hate me for this...... he dies in the fourth season. :x

• Yeah, but it's worth it, trust me. ^-^

Literally one of my favourite things about Season 4 was watching his death. And there were a lot of cool things that happened in Season 4 xD

THE FORTH SEASON??! I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR THAT SHIT FACE TO EAT DIRT?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!

• Alt text

I need this gif in my life

• edited August 2014

Double post

Yeah, but it's worth it, trust me. ^-^ Literally one of my favourite things about Season 4 was watching his death. And there were a lot of cool things that happened in Season 4 xD

• NO STAHP, YOU'RE KILLING ME, LMAO

Alt text

• Literally one of the best things that happened in the whole damn show.

But wtf zombie horses??! What the hell. D:

And Joffrey practically threw Sansa away and is with that other chick now?

Yeah, but it's worth it, trust me. ^-^ Literally one of my favourite things about Season 4 was watching his death. And there were a lot of cool things that happened in Season 4 xD

• edited August 2014

Oh my god...

Alt text

Oh and apparently Paula Deen likes ridding things...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

And my fav...

Alt text

I'm ded. I'm literally literaling right now. I just found my new fetish: Paula seen riding things

And its 5am gtg bye. :P

NO STAHP, YOU'RE KILLING ME, LMAO

• edited August 2014

Ah, please. Don't even remind me of Miley Cyrus. I still have nightmares! Miley Cyrus reference in ''The Wolf Among Us'' was enough for me!

''Ah, there's the ole wrecking ball, himself!'' - Mr.Toad

XDDDD YOU SAW IT. I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT SEE IT. TWERKNIGHT . Don't let Miley Cyrus bite.

• I have a birthday in an hour, R.I.P me.

• edited August 2014

Hey, guys! Wanna see something cool?

Alt text

• Alt text

Cute awesome pics :D

Jennifer posted: »

My sisters dogs: One's quick at retrieving the football: The other's not so quick:

• Alt text

Nice :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Markd4547 You wanted some quotes, here are some of my favorites: -"I want to see and understand the world outside. I don’t want to die i

• oh i love the feedback off some users on the internet it makes me laugh so hard

Alt text

• XD YES NOW :O

Hey, guys! Wanna see something cool?

• Well, that guy is an a-hole.

Jewfreeus posted: »

oh i love the feedback off some users on the internet it makes me laugh so hard

• Alt text

That video was awesome loved it btw

XD That comment I could write a paragraph on how stupid that comment was even the million subscribers get all that sh** but makes me LOL comments as stupid as that.

Jewfreeus posted: »

oh i love the feedback off some users on the internet it makes me laugh so hard

• edited August 2014

ikr but i don't even care i just laughed as i read it as long as the majority are being entertained i am happy

Markd4547 posted: »

That video was awesome loved it btw XD That comment I could write a paragraph on how stupid that comment was even the million subscribers get all that sh** but makes me LOL comments as stupid as that.

• It's your birthday? Happy birthday then.

I have a birthday in an hour, R.I.P me.

• Alt text

Happy Birthday Gus :D

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD YES NOW :O

• I have a birthday in an hour, R.I.P me.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Where's the cake?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.