The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• XD ME NO!!! check the thread it was just me spamming the place earlier I did about 5 or 6 comments in a row alone

You guys just needed that motivation, man. That's it. B]

• edited August 2014

If you mean an actual serious fist fight, then no, never. Never needed to.

Why not? I imagine you to be pretty buff, to be honest.

• SaltLicks4Life

I'm glad my younger brother is following my steps and becoming a legend. I'm proud, kid.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Team Saltlick

• Wall Street: Fuck me? Hah! Fuck you motherfucker!

Deceptio posted: »

Fuck Wall Street... And fuck everything at this point...

• Lmao, I saw that, I thought you were starting to lose it, haha. Blame it on the timezones, then. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

XD ME NO!!! check the thread it was just me spamming the place earlier I did about 5 or 6 comments in a row alone

• Sounds awesome buy anything cool?

SaltLick305 posted: »

It was a relatively good day. Just out spending money and stuff, ya know. I have to use my time now that school and work are taking it easy on me.

• I feel bad for your sister. :c

About an hour ago with my sister.

• Well, you're in college, that's normal.

And thanks, I fucking hate school, and there's only 3 weeks of summer left.

I'm in College and I didn't even take a summer break. I also work and put a lot of effort into staying healthy. Nice try, kid. In all seriousness, good luck. School is fucking annoying sometimes, I know.

• The seats are comfy though ;)

Dayum bro all that work even the seats don't look that comfy :'O

Twistee posted: »

• I think he meant a fist fight, one where you actually want to kill the other person xD

About an hour ago with my sister.

• But ...... she wanted to know. :( AND SHE ALREADY SAW THE GIF OF HIM DYING.

Lol, but you told her when Joffrey dies, and Mark showed her his death video.

• Buts, the more - the better.

Lord_EAA posted: »

SOOOOOO hi again sry i went to the countryside since thursday and could not talk here (i only had mi coussin's mini pad witch was terribl

• I dunno, I guess. I see it as cool whenever I have a good day. Eating and spending money on myself make me really happy, so there you go. :P

Sounds awesome buy anything cool?

• See? Pro agrees with me.

But ...... she wanted to know. AND SHE ALREADY SAW THE GIF OF HIM DYING.

• Lol, look, I honestly thought she had seen that part already, and I didn't think she was going to look it up. I even told her to keep watching until she got to that part, but... oh well. No more spoilers then. B]

But ...... she wanted to know. AND SHE ALREADY SAW THE GIF OF HIM DYING.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I'm not spoiling myself that much! I accidentally ran into the Joffrey one. But I'm kinda glad because it made my whole year.

OI haven't been spoiled for anything else besides what you just spoiled for me, renlys death and the scene with drago holding the baby. Other then that, nothing else. But you just spoiled like 3 huge things with that "red wedding" thing. -____-

You need to stop spoiling yourself! This isn't the first time, lol!

AWESOMEO BREAKING NEW GROUND WITH THE INNOVATIVE QUADRUPLE DOT!

• I have to start school Tuesday.

Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Well, you're in college, that's normal. And thanks, I fucking hate school, and there's only 3 weeks of summer left.

• I knew about and saw his death way before I asked her to tell me.

Lol, but you told her when Joffrey dies, and Mark showed her his death video.

• Yeah, he's so freaking annoying!

Lol, I thought you were past that part, but when you asked what it was, I was like oh shit, just keep watching until you see it, lol. I didn't think you were going to look it up, but from now on, no more spoilers. :p

I'm not spoiling myself that much! I accidentally ran into the Joffrey one. But I'm kinda glad because it made my whole year. OI haven't

• When me and my sister fight, its pretty brutal.

She's got the long nails but I have the biceps.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I think he meant a fist fight, one where you actually want to kill the other person xD

• hehe you should. xD

I feel bad for your sister. :c

• Why is yours so bright?

@SimonElagamy Why is your profile picture so dark? xD just wondering....

• Pssh... okay. NO MORE.

Alt text

Lol, look, I honestly thought she had seen that part already, and I didn't think she was going to look it up. I even told her to keep watching until she got to that part, but... oh well. No more spoilers then. B]

• shhh

See? Pro agrees with me.

• Alt text

This was the feel :'( ^

Lmao, I saw that, I thought you were starting to lose it, haha. Blame it on the timezones, then. B]

• DOES IT HAVE CUPHOLDERS?!

AWESOMEO posted: »

.... AWESOMEO BREAKING NEW GROUND WITH THE INNOVATIVE QUADRUPLE DOT!

• LOL XD

I can't beat up my brother, he starts crying if I go even a little too far, but I let him beat me up so he could feel good about himself, and it's good training xD

When I get sick of him I just slam him into a closet with my elbow in a way that it doesn't hurt, but it intimidates him enough to shit his pants and leave me alone XD

When me and my sister fight, its pretty brutal. She's got the long nails but I have the biceps.

• Never.

When was the last time you have gotten into a fight?

• None of the notifications for the lounge were showing up in my feed XD I thought this place was a fucking ghost town!

• lol if they're aren't that many people here tomorrow, I'll just watch a crap load and try to catch up.

I just wanna get to that twerps death already.

Yeah, he's so freaking annoying! Lol, I thought you were past that part, but when you asked what it was, I was like oh shit, just keep watching until you see it, lol. I didn't think you were going to look it up, but from now on, no more spoilers.

• YES!

BlueShadiw posted: »

DOES IT HAVE CUPHOLDERS?!

• Damn..... I dunno. Thanks, I guess. :3

Alt text

• My patience...I WANT A NEW STORY PART ERRRRRRRR

• Is the remastered version any different? Or is it just the same with the graphics looking a bit better?

This was the feel ^

• Damn, that sucks.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I have to start school Tuesday.

• There needs to be a 69

Damn..... I dunno. Thanks, I guess.

• AWESOMEO posted: »

Buts, the more - the better.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.