The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

I'm debating whether I should reveal my face to everyone here I'm just not sure cause most of the people here have seen me through skype and I'm pretty sure some creepy fucks have been through here I JUST DON'T KNOW :/

Yea screw it I'm doing it

• I think it's all up to you. I'd reveal my face, but I don't know how to upload photo from my camera roll lol

Jewfreeus posted: »

I'm debating whether I should reveal my face to everyone here I'm just not sure cause most of the people here have seen me through skype and I'm pretty sure some creepy fucks have been through here I JUST DON'T KNOW Yea screw it I'm doing it

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

You and your wacky emoticon thingies xDD

Love's sacrifice.... ♥~(‘▽^人)

• Rachelle ruined my face, then ATR made me viral.

I'm debating whether I should reveal my face to everyone here I'm just not sure cause most of the people here have seen me through skype and I'm pretty sure some creepy fucks have been through here I JUST DON'T KNOW Yea screw it I'm doing it

• If you want to, it's not like you're the first one.

• NO DON'T CHANGE IT XDDD

Well, whatever. I changed it to spikes.

• Virgin sacrifice.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Pro! This is random, but how do you invite a third person to a PM? I'm stuck trying to do that.

• Pro! This is random, but how do you invite a third person to a PM?

I'm stuck trying to do that.

Worst case scenarios: Choice 1 You, ATR and Jewf are trapped in a small room. They have their hands cuffed behind their backs and they're

• ∂єαl ωιтн ιт

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

AWESOMEO posted: »

You and your wacky emoticon thingies xDD

• yea true I just know that there are some creepy fucks on here and idk if it was a spam bot or something but as soon as i started adding people from here on skype i got a request from someone who wanted my number and all this other stuff so I am a bit paranoid

If you want to, it's not like you're the first one.

• As long as you're careful, it's alright, your face isn't that interesting (no offense) xD

yea true I just know that there are some creepy fucks on here and idk if it was a spam bot or something but as soon as i started adding peop

• edited August 2014

Alt text

type the person's username in the box next to the original recipient.

Pro! This is random, but how do you invite a third person to a PM? I'm stuck trying to do that.

• can't disagree with you there

As long as you're careful, it's alright, your face isn't that interesting (no offense) xD

• I just think of you as your avatar until you decide either or not you put it up.

can't disagree with you there

• Don't go to sleep.

Rach and I have to tell you something through PM.

type the person's username in the box next to the original recipient.

• Hmm, if you already started it, I don't think you can add anymore, not sure. But you'll have to start a new one and then add them.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Secrets

>.>

<.<

Don't go to sleep. Rach and I have to tell you something through PM.

• edited August 2014

well here i am and as you can see I don't have a moustache I know you are all disappointed but god damn my face looks fat as :/

Alt text

• dat hair thoooooooooo

well here i am and as you can see I don't have a moustache I know you are all disappointed but god damn my face looks fat as

• Tell me what? o_o

Don't go to sleep. Rach and I have to tell you something through PM.

• swag

dat hair thoooooooooo

• Lovin the hair.

I'd do this too, but like I said...

I don't know how to upload photo from my camera roll lol

Anyone got an idea?

well here i am and as you can see I don't have a moustache I know you are all disappointed but god damn my face looks fat as

• DAMN you look sharp!

• I think you can upload images from your phone on tinypic in safari or what i do is i import the image to my computer and then upload it to a image site then post it

ComingSoon posted: »

Lovin the hair. I'd do this too, but like I said... I don't know how to upload photo from my camera roll lol Anyone got an idea?

• Hawt!

• sharp!

Would you sniff it?

DAMN you look sharp!

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

I'm so fucking done -_-

• With school, k.

Deceptio posted: »

I'm so fucking done -_-

• Yeah thanks, I think I can work it. I'll try tomorrow cause it's 3am for me lol

I think you can upload images from your phone on tinypic in safari or what i do is i import the image to my computer and then upload it to a image site then post it

• It's 3am, so I'm sleeping.

'Night.

• k

ComingSoon posted: »

It's 3am, so I'm sleeping. 'Night.

• Another choice! :D

The group is running away from a herd of walkers that appeared out of nowhere from the woods. During the madness of everyone fleeing, a walker bites a chunk off of SweetPea's shoulder. She manages to free herself from it's grasp and keep running. The constant running is too strenuous for most of the group, and they start to lose speed, causing the walkers to catch up to them. SweetPea is falling behind. It is obvious at this point that not everyone will make it out alive.

1. [ Push SweetPea into the herd of walkers.]

Effect: She begins to scream and cries at the betrayal as she is devoured by the walkers. This is enough of a distraction for the rest of the group members to escape.]

2.] [Try to save SweetPea from being eaten]

Effect: DLB, Puncake, Valky, Sardines, and Angel fall back to save her. DLB gets lost in the herd and is stranded from the group. Puncake and Valky manage to carry her back to the group. Sardines and Angel are devoured by the herd.

• eeeeee this is my choice right? ^-^

1. [Push SweetPea into the herd of walkers.]

I'm so sorry, SweetPea. :c I'M GOING TO HELL

Another choice! The group is running away from a herd of walkers that appeared out of nowhere from the woods. During the madness of ever

• I want to touch your hair :D

By the way, is that, umm....Chuckie in the background with a cap covering his head?

• edited August 2014

this is hard :/

I'm so sorry sweetpea

oops I think i replied to the wrong comment sorry

eeeeee this is my choice right? ^-^ 1. [Push SweetPea into the herd of walkers.] I'm so sorry, SweetPea. :c I'M GOING TO HELL

• yes that is a chucky doll wearing my cap I sleep in that very same room therefore I am cool :D

I want to touch your hair By the way, is that, umm....Chuckie in the background with a cap covering his head?

• I don't see who would choose multiple people to die over only one, push SweetPea ;-;

2/10 was not puzzled.

Who's in this parliament that's deciding those things? I want in ;_;

Another choice! The group is running away from a herd of walkers that appeared out of nowhere from the woods. During the madness of ever

• What I'm I doing...

• Push SweetPea in.

• Ohh :x whoops, lol.

No, I made this one before yours. But I guess it could be yours, similar thinking

Sign in to comment in this discussion.