The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• No, I made this one before yours. But I guess it could be yours, similar thinking :)

eeeeee this is my choice right? ^-^ 1. [Push SweetPea into the herd of walkers.] I'm so sorry, SweetPea. :c I'M GOING TO HELL

• Choosing survival over love.

You sociopath, you. ;D

SaltLick305 posted: »

What I'm I doing... 1. [ Push SweetPea into the herd of walkers.]

• 2/10 was not puzzled.

Who's in this parliament that's deciding those things?

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't see who would choose multiple people to die over only one, push SweetPea ;-; 2/10 was not puzzled. Who's in this parliament that's deciding those things? I want in ;_;

• LMAO.

Survival goes first.

Choosing survival over love. You sociopath, you. ;D

• You didn't answer the question O-o

2/10 was not puzzled. Who's in this parliament that's deciding those things?

• Scenario 3

Pro, Sheep, Jon, You(Not your character), TWDFan, and TDM are inside the mansion waiting for the others to come back from a supply run. Pro is cooking up some pizza and tacos. As he is cooking the food goes up in flames. It doesnt take so long until a majority of the mansion is up in flames. Blocking several of the exits along the way. You quickly search the room you were in. To your surprise you find 3 gas masks. You are able to give it to 3 people but not make it in time to escape, or give it to yourself and 2 others and you can make it out alive.

Who do you give it to?

1) Lee. Lee is the so called leader of the group, and will be useful since he knows his way around the mansion.

2) Yourself. Will you let your selfishness take over or will you be the hero and save 3 other people.

3)TWDFan. Fan has a good sense of where the exits are, as well as leadership skills, with out him the group would most likely fall apart. Unless someone responsible takes his place.

4)Sheep. Sheep is a fire fighter who has saved many in the fire, he knows how to do this best as well as helping people in CPR if they collapse.

5) TDM.. TDM may be young, but he is fast and has tons of energy, he can easily go under debris and see if the areas are clear.

6) Jon . Jon is smart and he is the man with a plan, he can easily think of a plan on the spot if anything were to happen suddenly.

• Not school.

With school, k.

• What's on your mind bro?

Deceptio posted: »

Not school.

• Too much. Just waiting for things to get better again, which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

What's on your mind bro?

• Lmao, hey! I'm not that bad at cooking, lol!

Scenario 3 Pro, Sheep, Jon, You(Not your character), TWDFan, and TDM are inside the mansion waiting for the others to come back from a su

• Uh... 2, 3 and 4 I guess..

Am I the only one not discussing this? xD

Scenario 3 Pro, Sheep, Jon, You(Not your character), TWDFan, and TDM are inside the mansion waiting for the others to come back from a su

• I made that all up, Pro added what people should be involved.

You didn't answer the question O-o

• hugs Deceptio

Too much. Just waiting for things to get better again, which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

• There is only a few of us in the PM. We each made up a scenario, so if you have one, go right ahead and send it to Lee. He can give you the ok, and you can begin writing.

Uh... 2, 3 and 4 I guess.. Am I the only one not discussing this? xD

• Uhhh..... damn... 1, 4, and 5

• :(

Too much. Just waiting for things to get better again, which I doubt will happen anytime soon.

• Is it specific people you chose?

Sorry, I jut hate feeling left out v_v

I made that all up, Pro added what people should be involved.

• I'll add you to it. B]

Uh... 2, 3 and 4 I guess.. Am I the only one not discussing this? xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I don't see why you're making such a process out of this, but done with me I guess xD

There is only a few of us in the PM. We each made up a scenario, so if you have one, go right ahead and send it to Lee. He can give you the ok, and you can begin writing.

• edited August 2014

My little lungs will be filled with smoke quickly, hopefully it won't take too long for me to die ;~;

Definitely 4) Sheep since he is a firefighter. He'll have saved people from fires before, maybe he can do it again. 6) Jon because he could come up with an idea to get people to safety, 1) Lee because his survival will be needed since he makes the best leader (or does he...?)

• hugs

ComingSoon posted: »

hugs Deceptio

• I'm gonna go to sleep, hopefully feel better in the morning. Night, thanks for your concern.

• People who offered to help with his game in the post he made about it.

Is it specific people you chose? Sorry, I jut hate feeling left out v_v

• Shots fired! How are you going to respond to this Lee?

My little lungs will be filled with smoke quickly, hopefully it won't take too long for me to die ;~; Definitely 4) Sheep since he is a f

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Didn't i though?

I don't have time now anyway :b

People who offered to help with his game in the post he made about it.

• I can't do it now though :/

I'll add you to it. B]

• 2, 1, 4

• Ah, okay then. Probably tomorrow, since most of the people are going to sleep anyway.

I can't do it now though

• Lol. Im sorry, please forgive me and dont kill me in the story out of revenge because of this.

besides the Pizza didnt turn out that bad!

Alt text

The Tacos managed to do better.

Alt text

Lmao, hey! I'm not that bad at cooking, lol!

• You have to be gifted in order to ruin food like that!

Lol. Im sorry, please forgive me and dont kill me in the story out of revenge because of this. besides the Pizza didnt turn out that bad! The Tacos managed to do better.

• Mm mm mm! Dinner is served! Lol, the tacos look a bit blue!

Lol. Im sorry, please forgive me and dont kill me in the story out of revenge because of this. besides the Pizza didnt turn out that bad! The Tacos managed to do better.

• Good night.

• edited August 2014

I have no idea. It was supposed to look normal but the moon made it dark.

@SimonElagamy Why is your profile picture so dark? xD just wondering....

• Can I be in it?

Hmm, you guys want to try something with your characters?

• Hell yeah!

Alt text

We'll probably continue it later today though, after I finish with another part.

Can I be in it?

• This is the tree I used to climb to get WiFi:

Alt text

• Ok, cool. Just tell me when you want me to start whatever I'm supposed to do.

Hell yeah! We'll probably continue it later today though, after I finish with another part.

• You got it, man. B]

Ok, cool. Just tell me when you want me to start whatever I'm supposed to do.

• Damn that looks tall.

This is the tree I used to climb to get WiFi:

• edited August 2014

Something else random, I am American and I'm 18 yet I never learned proper grammar. I never know when to use commas and when to stop sentences and also have trouble with their, there, and they're.

Yes I'm ashamed and pretty dumb :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.