The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

2) Save ATR, kll Jewf

Because stuff and thangs

Worst case scenarios: Choice 1 You, ATR and Jewf are trapped in a small room. They have their hands cuffed behind their backs and they're

• edited August 2014

Alt text

O-O

XD the hero

1) Save Jewf, kill ATR. Save Jewf 1) Save Jewf, kill ATR. Sorry .

• Alt text

Cool and dat hair :DD

Jewfreeus posted: »

well here i am and as you can see I don't have a moustache I know you are all disappointed but god damn my face looks fat as

• I hope your alright bro :'(

Deceptio posted: »

I'm so fucking done -_-

• Alt text

XD I aint touching that question DAYUM

Another choice! The group is running away from a herd of walkers that appeared out of nowhere from the woods. During the madness of ever

• Alt text

XD Your a sexy beast Saltbro

SaltLick305 posted: »

@AWESOMEO @AllThatRemains Pls don't laugh. Lmao. Only because of you guys.

• Alt text

Who's Scarlet :/

Who would you save? Scarlet or Markd? (The most badass characters in my opinion)

• ATR

Who would you save? Jewfreeus or ATR?

• XD both

Who would you save? WTW or Noncy?

• Shadow

Who would you save? TDMshadowCP or Juice_Box?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

They're they're you have nothing to be ashamed of?

In all seriousness, it's amazing how badly the American education system fails people. Honestly, I would recommend you get tutoring, in grammar because it's only going to become harder to correct as time wears on.

Something else random, I am American and I'm 18 yet I never learned proper grammar. I never know when to use commas and when to stop sentences and also have trouble with their, there, and they're. Yes I'm ashamed and pretty dumb

• Huh? What? I do know one thing that's not the right their.

BigBlindMax posted: »

They're they're you have nothing to be ashamed of? In all seriousness, it's amazing how badly the American education system fails people.

• damn clem needs to stay off them drugs

its so quiet here :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OxaLYTLFk0

• Pretty much 400 new comments...

The hell happens in here at night? O_o

• :o you saved me <3

My little lungs will be filled with smoke quickly, hopefully it won't take too long for me to die ;~; Definitely 4) Sheep since he is a f

• Some crazy shit.

Twistee posted: »

Pretty much 400 new comments... The hell happens in here at night? O_o

• I always miss the crazy shiet -____-

ComingSoon posted: »

Some crazy shit.

• Hey, we all miss it at some point.

I always miss the crazy shiet -____-

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I predicted it bro remember I called it the minute I go to sleep PARTY TIME I wake up everyone is gone. We waited the whole day with hardly any comments then BOOM I sleep PARTY TIME AH sheet :'(

Alt text

• We're not loved :,(

Markd4547 posted: »

I predicted it bro remember I called it the minute I go to sleep PARTY TIME I wake up everyone is gone. We waited the whole day with hardly any comments then BOOM I sleep PARTY TIME AH sheet

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69J6tsZ3LPw

Erm sure. I'm addicted to random songs.

• 2:16 #Monnie4Life

damn clem needs to stay off them drugs its so quiet here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OxaLYTLFk0

• Damn, this song is depressing!

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69J6tsZ3LPw Erm sure. I'm addicted to random songs.

• I have arrived!

• Good song.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69J6tsZ3LPw Erm sure. I'm addicted to random songs.

• edited August 2014

Alrighty, your dinner is in the freezer, and I drank all the soda. We also watched the all the Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings, and the first two Hobbit movies without you. Took you long enough to get here!

I have arrived!

• Even if it means you're character dying? lol

I'm a villain the worst is always the best ;D

• I only watched one episode. Too much sex! Be awkward when my older siblings are behind me as they watch TV when I'm on this thing. Plus, I have enough dirty images in my head as it is! xD

When you were supposed to finish the next part of the story, and then continue watching the third and fourth season of GoT, but the people in the lounge were just too awesome...

• NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I MISSED OUT AGAIN! DDDDDDD:

Alright, I will be hosting once again tonight at 7pm eastern time on my GTAO sessions, so join us in numbers and experience the torture that

• FUCK THIS! FUCK THAT! FUCK EVERYTHING!

Deceptio posted: »

Fuck Wall Street... And fuck everything at this point...

• Never drink? Meh, I don't drink a lot either, people just tell me I'm drunk because I act like it... I've only like... Drank a glass of wine, beer and whiskey in the last two years...

I need to get on top of my alcohol...

Well I need to keep my shape...

[Get Drunk.] [Get Sixpack.]

~dodges whiskey~ YOU don't drink respect Rachelle

• I have a confession to make...

I don't drink...

A lot...

I've only drank like a glass of Wine, Beer and Whiskey in the last two years...

I need to get on top of my game again, damnit!

[Go get drunk.]

[Keep going for a sixpack.]

THE CHOICE IS HARD.

• Looks at my own hair....

Jealousy consumes me.

I hate my hair. It never gets swaggy. :(

well here i am and as you can see I don't have a moustache I know you are all disappointed but god damn my face looks fat as

• GUSTAV!!

I have arrived!

• When I'm here it's always empty. When I'm gone it's always full! I can just here them... the voices... laughing at me. Mocking me.

Alt text

• So I had another dream last night. Another crazy one. Here goes.

I was walking out of my house when suddenly I became a 14 year old and I was outside the mall. I was hanging out with a group of kids. For some reason I was wearing only one roller blade yet I still moved perfectly. Anyway we were all doing this heist to sabotage the plumbing system of the mall. We climbed onto the roof where I went through the skylight where I entered my own bathroom! I then dropped a condom in the bathtubs pipe which caused a flood of sewage coming out. It started leaking out of the walls, the bed, EVERYTHING! I was travelling through the mall which for some reason was my house? It was leaking and flooding and when security came I killed them with roller blade. I managed to escape and me and the crew had a big celebration.

Yep. That's exactly what happened. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.