The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• All of us should just make the game ourselves, haha. B]

That would be cool. I'm liking Pro's story a lot more than Season 2. I would have fun playing as Pro, Gulty, Azlyn and Markd. :'D

• Alt text

Dude of course I care. I haven't gotten to know you as much as I know some other people on here but that doesn't mean that I don't care.

I'm trying, even tho you really haven't seemed to care about me.

• WE MUST UPVOTE HIM TO COMBAT THE DOWNVOTES

LAST OF US. PREPARE FOR DOWNVOTES FOR NO REASON.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I'm probably gonna be the last of us here. I love this place. Because you guys are like a family to me. Even if I don't talk much to everyone, you guys made me feel happy. I'm always alone in real life. I like it but.... Being alone here too... I don't think I could handle that.

I was saving this till the end but I need to post it now... If I ever leave from here, this will pretty much be my goodbye. http://youtu.be/LeIdHHfBsK0 The golden girls fits everything. I really don't think I could ever leave you guys...

• You know that's bullshit :/

You people just like saying it when things are less active, but in truth, it's alive, and it won't die anytime soon.

Hm... I've been thinking a lot about this place lately... And a thing that has come to my attention a lot, is the end. You all know that

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Will you stop acting like it's the end?

Are you just going to leave?

And on that topic... I don't think I have much time life... I've been feeling like shit the last few weeks. I'll miss you.

• I'm. Not. Going. Anywhere.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Will you stop acting like it's the end? Are you just going to leave?

• God, I love that show!

WATCH. IT. http://youtu.be/sliDAF6wZm8 </3 </3 </3 As long as there's still one person still here, in stayin.

• I'm usually alone too. :(

Not a good feeling sometimes.

I'm probably gonna be the last of us here. I love this place. Because you guys are like a family to me. Even if I don't talk much to everyon

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Not the rare :/

NotImpressed.

• Who cares? It's probably nothing bad.

What's wrong with you?

• edited August 2014

I don't care about the downvotes. It became a part of who I am. I can relate to these two characters. Even if it is a little bit. People can go ahead and hate my post, I don't give a damn.

• I plan to stick around long after you're gone.

Oh, ok then.

• Oh, ok then.

I'm. Not. Going. Anywhere.

• edited August 2014

God... I love the tenth kingdom. It's stupid, but that's why it's awesome xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdF_ibT4_jo

Sorry for the shit quality, I couldn't find any others that focused on this scene.

• I'm planning to stick around long after you're gone.

Oh, ok then.

• You mean downvotes? xD

I don't care about the downvotes. It became a part of who I am. I can relate to these two characters. Even if it is a little bit. People can go ahead and hate my post, I don't give a damn.

• edited August 2014

YOU KIDNAP RACHELLE I'LL CUT YOU. Lmao but she would steal my food. xD

But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. The only reason why I'd ever leave is if my mom reads my comments and bans me from here. But I'd still come on even if she did that, but I wouldn't be able to be one that much 'cause I'd have to come on when she's not around.

If you leave, I'll kidnap Rachelle, put her in a box, ship her to your house, and when you open the box Rachelle will slap you and steal your food and run away to Ethiopia. All because you leave us. :I

• Nor am I, but we all have to move on someday.

I'm not going anywhere.

• I'm not going anywhere.

I'm planning to stick around long after you're gone.

• Why are you so grumpy lately? :c

You know that's bullshit You people just like saying it when things are less active, but in truth, it's alive, and it won't die anytime soon.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

What you're saying, that this place isn't going to die, is foolish.

Why so serious lately? You know I'm just talking like a fucking drunkard, like I always am. @AllThatRemains did you touch my Whiskey?

You know that's bullshit You people just like saying it when things are less active, but in truth, it's alive, and it won't die anytime soon.

• Lmao yeah sure.

That's Sophia, the sassy Italian. :P

Can I be the little one in the purple dress? ^-^

• Why do people downvote it?

• edited August 2014

I know that feel. :(

I'm probably gonna be the last of us here. I love this place. Because you guys are like a family to me. Even if I don't talk much to everyon

• Nor am I, but everyone has to move on someday.

I'm not going anywhere.

• Hello, random citizen.

Clem_TWDG posted: »

When you get the song references

• edited August 2014

Haha first I've been called by his name. :)

I know that feel.

• Oh shi-

You mean downvotes? xD

• Awesome, xD

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

God... I love the tenth kingdom. It's stupid, but that's why it's awesome xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdF_ibT4_jo Sorry for the shit quality, I couldn't find any others that focused on this scene.

• edited August 2014

Whoever down votes this doesn't know what a good game is. The Last of Us was amazing. Yeah it had its flaws but it's still amazing.

This place.... it feels... peaceful. I've felt so angry lately, but now I finally found a chance to relax. The quietness. It's kinda peaceful.

• ^ lol

Whoever down votes this doesn't know what a good game is. The Last of Us was amazing. Yeah it had its flaws but it's still amazing.

• edited August 2014

I really enjoyed the game. Even though it had a small cast and some of the game can be a real pain to get through. I enjoyed it greatly and it had a wonderful story.

• This show is a huge part of my life. <3

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

God, I love that show!

• Hm... I trust you on that.

Dude of course I care. I haven't gotten to know you as much as I know some other people on here but that doesn't mean that I don't care.

• edited August 2014

SHIT SORRY XDDDDD

I'm like, half dead asleep right now.

Haha first I've been called by his name.

• I don't look good in regular selfies :P

SaltLick305 posted: »

Damn. I think I take more regular selfies, though.

• Lol it's okay. I'm feeling really drowsy myself! Must be the weather. God I love rain. ^w^

SHIT SORRY XDDDDD I'm like, half dead asleep right now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.