The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've changed. I'm sorry... I've updated my Bio btw, :O

• I dunno. Some more irrational and less intelligent people seem to view Last Of Us as a threat to The Walking Dead or some stupid shit. And the fact Ellie is like 14 years old and swears seems to befuddle a few people, so they hate her.

Why do people downvote it?

• "Whoever down votes this doesn't know what a good game is." xD So TWD isn't a good game?

:P

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

Changed how? I don't understand what's going on...?!

I've changed. I'm sorry... I've updated my Bio btw, :O

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

I've become different, I guess it was the ban, how easily I gave up on this place.

ComingSoon posted: »

Changed how? I don't understand what's going on...?!

• She just doesn't get on much.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hello, random citizen.

• Are you good bro ?

• Very immature if they downvote me just for that.

I dunno. Some more irrational and less intelligent people seem to view Last Of Us as a threat to The Walking Dead or some stupid shit. And the fact Ellie is like 14 years old and swears seems to befuddle a few people, so they hate her.

• Yeah, yeah, I removed the break part, because I ain't going nowhere, but...

It's just how I got banned, how easily I gave up.

Are you good bro ?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Because I hate when people are being hasty and say this place is dying for no reason, I'm just sick of it, is all.

Wow, someone really hates hearing the truth :l

Why are you so grumpy lately? :c

• I don't know i just can't get into it I start it up and just get bored in the first 5 minutes and turn the console off... I don't hate it tho.

I dunno. Some more irrational and less intelligent people seem to view Last Of Us as a threat to The Walking Dead or some stupid shit. And the fact Ellie is like 14 years old and swears seems to befuddle a few people, so they hate her.

• Lol nah that's not what I'm saying. xD

IMO twd is better then tlou. But tlou is still a really good game.

"Whoever down votes this doesn't know what a good game is." xD So TWD isn't a good game?

• So you're taking a break from the forum? I'm just wondering, what you do is your decision.

I've become different, I guess it was the ban, how easily I gave up on this place.

• Well fucking fine, I admit! I'M DEPRESSED. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

It's frustrating that every time you say something like that you excuse it with being drunk, I can do that too I'm not grumpy, Just sick of the dramatic statements.

• I removed that, I'm not leaving.

So you're taking a break from the forum? I'm just wondering, what you do is your decision.

• It's frustrating that every time you say something like that you excuse it with being drunk, I can do that too :/

I'm not grumpy, Just sick of the dramatic statements.

What you're saying, that this place isn't going to die, is foolish. Why so serious lately? You know I'm just talking like a fucking drunkard, like I always am. @AllThatRemains did you touch my Whiskey?

• We're almost to 60k comments :O

• I'm not disliking you, why would I?

I guess.. Are you the one disliking me? Sorry if I hurt you, I just can't handle things like that if you're going to act like they didn't happen the day after.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I guess..

Are you the one disliking me? Sorry if I hurt you, I just can't handle things like that if you're going to act like they didn't happen the day after.

Nor am I, but everyone has to move on someday.

• You mean that you wanted to leave but decided not to? There's nothing wrong with that you guys find entertainment here and people who you could relate with there's no shame for returning.

Yeah, yeah, I removed the break part, because I ain't going nowhere, but... It's just how I got banned, how easily I gave up.

• I decided not to leave, yes.

You mean that you wanted to leave but decided not to? There's nothing wrong with that you guys find entertainment here and people who you could relate with there's no shame for returning.

• [Keep going for a sixpack.]

Become the next Rambo bro :DDDDDDDD

I have a confession to make... I don't drink... A lot... I've only drank like a glass of Wine, Beer and Whiskey in the last two yea

• Ohhhh that's your friend? :p

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

She just doesn't get on much.

• Alright. But... Giving up after you've been banned from anything is normal, I guess. You're back, don't let
    It get to you.

I removed that, I'm not leaving.

• So... Why are you changing?

I decided not to leave, yes.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

<(õvõ)>

Hug me.

Twistee posted: »

We're almost to 60k comments :O

• edited August 2014

Alt text

That's an awesome dream bro :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I would buy DLC

So I had another dream last night. Another crazy one. Here goes. I was walking out of my house when suddenly I became a 14 year old and I

• sry juice but your new and im afraid to connect with your character considering the death count

• I've changed, I'm not changing.

So... Why are you changing?

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I think i've lost it again starts spazzing out

• DANCE PARTY TIME!

Alt text

• Yes, like a boss.

Did you just quote yourself? XD

• Did you just quote yourself? XD

• XDDDDD the next Mario

sigh... What am I doing... Note: This was taken back in June.

• Gotta agree with you there. As an Xbox owner I haven't played it either.

I never played it, but on face value Clem >>>>> Ellie by far. I wouldn't downvote someone for it though.

• I never played it, but on face value Clem >>>>> Ellie by far. I wouldn't downvote someone for it though.

• The legend my childhood :'''''D

Who remembers this guy? Those games were the shit

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XDDD How do you do that it's awesome :'D

I made a discovery. Apparently I can whistle during the moment I laugh. Dafuq? O_o

• 60 K COMMENTS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• I don't touch that stuff with a 10 foot pole. Addiction runs in tha family.

What you're saying, that this place isn't going to die, is foolish. Why so serious lately? You know I'm just talking like a fucking drunkard, like I always am. @AllThatRemains did you touch my Whiskey?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.