The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes definitely :D

Even though I haven't seen much of GoT I always thought the story looked cool. :p

Are you excited for it too? ^-^ Oh I so hope they do a good job with it... And I hope it isn't rushed either. That is one of my biggest pet peeves of any game,, when it feels rushed.

• Why?

Because they rape a button that is only there for pure hate instead of having any reason and typing it down for me to understand what I did.

Markd4547 posted: »

Don't leave bro but also calling them pricks why?

• That's what I was saying, and I got dislikes instead of explanations, go figure :/

People are talking about it but I don't think they're going to be leave anytime soon. I'm sure as hell not.

• Yeah man so wassup bruh you said you wanted a confrontation so lets go man.

AWESOMEO posted: »

For real?

• Me neither...

I don't even get what's happening.

• Because...

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

But... Why? ;-; School I'm guessing?

• Lol Who's doing that?

People keep saying that they're going to leave when they're not. They just want us to say "noooo don't go"

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I hope you're not fucking with me...

I'm disappointed, I thought you knew better.

Yeah man so wassup bruh you said you wanted a confrontation so lets go man.

• edited August 2014

Sure, let's hug.

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

Hi, everybody! ^^ It's full moon tonight, and it's bloody red and pretty, which also means i probably won't sleep tonight so maybe i'll hang out with you guys!

• Yeah, okay. Just decide to come back when I'm about to go to work. :I

Hi, everybody! ^^ It's full moon tonight, and it's bloody red and pretty, which also means i probably won't sleep tonight so maybe i'll hang out with you guys!

• Hi, everybody! ^^ It's full moon tonight, and it's bloody red and pretty, which also means i probably won't sleep tonight so maybe i'll hang out with you guys!

Alt text

• Stay alive.

Because...

• xD

Twistee posted: »

Stay alive.

• You thought i knew better? xD wtf?

I hope you're not fucking with me... I'm disappointed, I thought you knew better.

• Just ignore the dislikes, if that person is to scared to come and confront you then that's their problem. Don't worry about it, it's not like the dislikes mean anything anyways.

That's what I was saying, and I got dislikes instead of explanations, go figure

• Hai Azlyn, I'm not really in the mood for a hug.

• You haven't figured it out? Look at the comments.

Lol Who's doing that?

• AZLYYYYYYYN :DDDDDD

• Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiit Azlyn is BACK IN BLACK.

• Nah man who is it?

You haven't figured it out? Look at the comments.

• We stopped to get some coffee because we're not sleeping tonight and they have WiFi :D

• AZLYN HUG ME!!! :O

• I DON'T WANT YOU TO FUCKING SAY THAT, you're getting the biggest fucking reason that I want to leave.

People keep saying that they're going to leave when they're not. They just want us to say "noooo don't go"

• Yeah, you did a stupid thing, I thought you knew that.

I won't be arguing about it now, I don't have the time sadly.

You thought i knew better? xD wtf?

• Ugh >.<

You thought i knew better? xD wtf?

• HEEEY!

• Whats good Azyln? You came just in time to lighten up the mood since everyone is feeling down.

• Bruh you wanted a confrontation tho so wassup?

Yeah, you did a stupid thing, I thought you knew that. I won't be arguing about it now, I don't have the time sadly.

• It wasn't a troll tough, and I don't know if Manny is serious or not, but he said it's him :/

Just ignore the dislikes, if that person is to scared to come and confront you then that's their problem. Don't worry about it, it's not like the dislikes mean anything anyways.

• AZLYN I MISSED YOU :DDD

I'M IN MURICU

• AZLYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• this is literally the best desktop background I have ever had <3

Alt text

• Good, we need some non-depressing stuff.

• Holy shit dude, you got a lot of stuff o_o

Jewfreeus posted: »

this is literally the best desktop background I have ever had

• O_o

• Ummm... That uhh... Wallpaper... I'm not gonna say shit. xD

• AZLYN!! :)

• What happened?

Ugh >.<

• Hey, you're back!

• edited August 2014

well you know steam sales they always get the better of me :D

Holy shit dude, you got a lot of stuff o_o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.