The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Throw me some chestnuts!

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm not giving you my donuts.

• Potato faces are the new beautiful.

Azlyn posted: »

If we could just take the graphics of Oblivion, the gameplay of Skyrim and the story from Morrowind and mash them together.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I get along with Shy and crazy kids the most in school they are epic the rest I find boring the spoiled kids or some people who taught they were to cool for everyone else were scared of me to be honest because everytime they gave me to much sass or tried to intimidate me or my bro's I basically did this and they backed off XD But everyone respected me so I get along it with most people tbh and I made sure no one got bullied etc.

Alt text

I only get along with shy kids and crazy kids. But, you know, good crazy, not bad crazy. I dunno. I like these kids, but i hate the spoiled

• So this year, my school was mixed with another school, so all the sixth grades from there had to go in seventh grade on my school, and there's this girl in my class, she gets bullied a lot because of fix I don't know (I think she might have a mental disability), so she got really angry/sad in the break, so she took her stuff walked out to the bus stop, so two girls and I walked out to find her, she sat there curled up like Sarah in the trailer park, crying and waiting for the bus to come, so we walked over to her and the two girls started talking to her, I didn't talk because I didn't know what to say,the break was nearly over, so the two girls and I had to leave, and the only thing I said was "Just come on.", we found her later in the gym and she went back to class with us.

• That's nice of you.

So this year, my school was mixed with another school, so all the sixth grades from there had to go in seventh grade on my school, and there

• Well, I kinda had to, I don't think anyone would have gone if I didn't.

That's nice of you.

• Tarzan is my favorite movie.

RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD

• That's good that you know you had to do it.

Well, I kinda had to, I don't think anyone would have gone if I didn't.

• Alt text

So this year, my school was mixed with another school, so all the sixth grades from there had to go in seventh grade on my school, and there

• It's nice, very laid back. You mostly play small games the kids (ages 2-6) can enjoy. I don't really mind not getting pair because I love kids.

Cool! So what's it like?

• edited August 2014

XD

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just lost it! XD

• Everyone is ded.

Alt text

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

Even tho she has been asking for it, but I still think it would be low to not help.

I heard some news here in Denmark, a guy was assaulted by someone, and while getting assaulted he saw a guy in the distance, he shouted after him, wanting him to help, but he didn't, after the beating the guy crawls or walks over to the guy, showing him his bloody blouse and asking him to help, and the guy coldly answers, "No."

This was the blouse or shirt or whatever:

Alt text

That's good that you know you had to do it.

• You have to do good things.

• Slowly conv3rt1ng 2 th3 str4ng3 s1de of th3 1nt3rn3t...

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

It's so absurd that I think it may have been some kind of gang he didn't want any relations to, because it's too evil.

Even tho she has been asking for it, but I still think it would be low to not help. I heard some news here in Denmark, a guy was assaulte

• I tripped and fell to my death in Dark Souls. Thanks Obama.

Everyone is ded.

• ribs in peas

Everyone is ded.

• It was some guy in a hoodie, just walking up to him and then beating him, it happened in Denmark yesterday.

It's so absurd that I think it may have been some kind of gang he didn't want any relations to, because it's too evil.

• k ;_;

Slowly conv3rt1ng 2 th3 str4ng3 s1de of th3 1nt3rn3t...

• This world is rotten.

The rotten ones have to go.

It was some guy in a hoodie, just walking up to him and then beating him, it happened in Denmark yesterday.

• I agree.

This world is getting pretty fucked up.

This world is rotten. The rotten ones have to go.

• If only I had a Death Note...

I agree. This world is getting pretty fucked up.

• I'll go now. I won't find anymore WiFi. I'm sure. Sooooo, listen to this while I'm gone. That's an order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md1lOSvswrM

• Damn, I remember KH -.-

I'll go now. I won't find anymore WiFi. I'm sure. Sooooo, listen to this while I'm gone. That's an order. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md1lOSvswrM

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Alt text

I'll go now. I won't find anymore WiFi. I'm sure. Sooooo, listen to this while I'm gone. That's an order. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md1lOSvswrM

• Then I would be dead by now. :P

If only I had a Death Note...

• Alt text

Where is everyone? It's so quiet. ;-;

Wait did I hear something?

Alt text

Oh it's just Patrick.

• Can I have some of those spicy cheetos?

Slowly conv3rt1ng 2 th3 str4ng3 s1de of th3 1nt3rn3t...

• edited August 2014

Sometimes I just wish the whole universe would cease to exist. No pain, no suffering, no misery, no tears.

I tend to ask myself: Why do we even exist? If there's only gonna death, pain and misery. No true happiness. The whole thing feels pointless to me sometimes.

I agree. This world is getting pretty fucked up.

• kill

Where is everyone? It's so quiet. ;-; Wait did I hear something? Oh it's just Patrick.

• TLOU IN ANOTHER ZOMBIE GAME FORUM GAWD.

BRACE YOUR ANIS FOR DISLIKES ARE COMING.

Where is everyone? It's so quiet. ;-; Wait did I hear something? Oh it's just Patrick.

• Sorry, I already ate the whole bag. I'm out. ;_;

Can I have some of those spicy cheetos?

• Tobi. Stahp

• Yeah, but everything happens for a reason, hopefully.

I just guess that one day we have to learn, that no one gives a damn whether we like something or not.

Sometimes I just wish the whole universe would cease to exist. No pain, no suffering, no misery, no tears. I tend to ask myself: Why do w

• Seriously, Awesomeo?

Just wish people stop dissing about it and just let me enjoy myself. -___-

TLOU IN ANOTHER ZOMBIE GAME FORUM GAWD. BRACE YOUR ANIS FOR DISLIKES ARE COMING.

• You got that right.

Yeah, but everything happens for a reason, hopefully. I just guess that one day we have to learn, that no one gives a damn whether we like something or not.

• Damn. Got any Spicy Doritos?

Sorry, I already ate the whole bag. I'm out. ;_;

• I don't have any problems with that bro, I didn't say you can't post it...

I love TLOU ..

Seriously, Awesomeo? Just wish people stop dissing about it and just let me enjoy myself. -___-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.