The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What the shit!

You should go get this shit checked out.

Azlyn posted: »

Don't wanna spoil too much, but i've been having fun without you guys. I fancy meself a dog bite now. Don't go copying my style, now,

• You had mexican recipes bookmarked though! YOUR COMPUTER KNOWS THE TRUTH!

Okokokok so...... the virus isn't just adult-oriented anymore... it's gotten so desperate that it started showing up pop ups of cooking vide

• Try them!! You must.

Thanks. :P My sister says I'm a nerd because of the Roman Numerals, but like it so screw what she says.

Never tried them, lol. I do like your ring though

• Yep.

First Day?

• Pretty, ain't it. I killed the dog. I feel so shaky.

OH MY GOD AZLYN

• Junior.

What grade?

• Holy crap what happened? Are you okay????

Don't wanna spoil too much, but i've been having fun without you guys. I fancy meself a dog bite now. Don't go copying my style, now,

• Damn, But if you're safe and having fun then keep it up :)

• When you see the-- nvm

AWESOMEO posted: »

DERP!

• "Really? A dog just shows up and bites you and you just kill it?"

Pretty, ain't it. I killed the dog. I feel so shaky.

• Alt text

HERP!

• Thanks. :(

I hope this armful of puppies can make you feel the teensiest bit better

• Sometimes I just like reading about how to make stuff, I don't actually go through with it ;-;

You had mexican recipes bookmarked though! YOUR COMPUTER KNOWS THE TRUTH!

• I feel grand. I'm having a blast. You have no idea.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn, But if you're safe and having fun then keep it up

• Scars are way cooler than stumps.

• Naaaah, it'll heal. It's not that bad, actually.

What the shit! You should go get this shit checked out.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Probably because of all those Mexican food websites you saved to your browser.

Okokokok so...... the virus isn't just adult-oriented anymore... it's gotten so desperate that it started showing up pop ups of cooking vide

• Paula Deen and her butter approves.

• Well what would you have me do? I had a club, i used it! I had my little brother with me. >.>

BlueShadiw posted: »

"Really? A dog just shows up and bites you and you just kill it?"

• Wtf are you okay???!!!! D:

Seriously go to the doctor, LIKE NOW.

• Ouch >.<

Look at all the derpy faces!

• --booty

When you see the-- nvm

• edited August 2014

A dog got run over by a car. We picked him up we wanted to get to the but it was too late. He died in my hands. I feel like shit. I'll see you guys later. :(

• edited August 2014

O.o

But you are gonna do some about that, right? Like, patch it up or something? I had a friend who got bit by a dog and didn't do anything about it. After a few days, the bite looked worse, like, Shia Lebeouf worse.

Naaaah, it'll heal. It's not that bad, actually.

• "Yeah, but...you don't- you don't kill dogs..."

Well what would you have me do? I had a club, i used it! I had my little brother with me. >.>

• edited August 2014

"Some Asshole Dog runs out of the woods, bites you and you just kill it!?"-If it was self defense than fine, but what were you doing?

Well what would you have me do? I had a club, i used it! I had my little brother with me. >.>

• I was thinking about something else, but yeah that works. xD

And how the hell did you do the transparent image??!

--booty

• When the booty you been eyeing is on a man.

AWESOMEO posted: »

DERP!

• edited August 2014

Wtf yesterday it was about people leaving and today it's about dead dogs >.< this lounge just reaks with sadness.

Done with this BS.

A dog got run over by a car. We picked him up we wanted to get to the but it was too late. He died in my hands. I feel like shit. I'll see you guys later.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

When you're about to fall asleep and suddenly realize you had homework

Alt text

• Are you ever going to get your computer cleaned? XD

• Do not a worry; I believe at you.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Dammit...

• Oh, I'm so sorry :'(

You did the right thing though, some people would have just shrugged and left him there. At least he died in the arms of someone who cared, instead of alone on a road <3

A dog got run over by a car. We picked him up we wanted to get to the but it was too late. He died in my hands. I feel like shit. I'll see you guys later.

• NO ;_;

• edited August 2014

Aww RIP. :(

And by feel like shit I hope you're not blaming yourself for its death. It's not your fault whatsoever. Some people would just keep driving, but you didn't. That's nice of you.

• Holy Shit! Hope you're okay...

• Bro wanted to have a sleepover at cousin's place, only he started crying because he couldn't sleep. Only me and gran were left to go after him, and it is the middle of the night here. No, scratch that, it's one in the morning. And so my gran went in her nightdress and equipped herself with a huge-ass club, because why wouldn't we have somethin' like that in our back yard. It was funny to just see us speed down these dark streets. Anyway, in gran's village are a shit ton of dogs, as you probably figured, and after we picked bro we were heading home, and this female had pups on the side of the road, and we tried to avoid it, but it kept growling and barking. I guess it smelled fear. I was a little scared, i have to admit, because bro was with me and there have been so many cases of kids mangled by dogs in our country, so i pushed him back too suddenly and the dog charged and bit my leg, bestowing upon me the jewel up there, and i grabbed the club from gran and smashed it's head and it fell down and even though it was already down, i was afraid it will get back up, so i smashed it's head again. And again. And again. And then it was dead. And there was blood everywhere. And some people got out and saw us because bro and gran screamed and one kind man drove us home in his car, because ours is a friendly village filled with wild dogs. I'm now a bit sorry i killed her. She had pups, it was scared too. But i suppose there are too many dogs here as it is. Anyway, i'm home now and gran bandaged and disinfected it (WHICH HURT THE MOST!!!!) and yeah. I'm posting it all on a forum.

Holy crap what happened? Are you okay????

• LOL no.

Maybe one day I wanna learn how to make lobster thermidor.

Are you ever going to get your computer cleaned? XD

• Be back in a few hours guys :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.