The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• xD

When the booty you been eyeing is on a man.

• http://www.sayagames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/fully_transparent.png

copy the address and paste it in the image box.

I was thinking about something else, but yeah that works. xD And how the hell did you do the transparent image??!

• Well, you did what you thought was right.

It was self defence, after all.

Azlyn posted: »

Bro wanted to have a sleepover at cousin's place, only he started crying because he couldn't sleep. Only me and gran were left to go after h

• Dogs aren't exactly too close to my heart right now, but i'm still sorry.

A dog got run over by a car. We picked him up we wanted to get to the but it was too late. He died in my hands. I feel like shit. I'll see you guys later.

• I know, right.

Twistee posted: »

Scars are way cooler than stumps.

• HOLY SHIT

THAT MOTHERFUCKING FACE

AWESOMEO posted: »

When you're about to fall asleep and suddenly realize you had homework

• Thanks!

ComingSoon posted: »

Do not a worry; I believe at you.

• No, really, i'm fine, it's not THAT deep, it didn't reach the bone. It hurt a whole lot at first but now it just feels... Numb. I dunno. I'll be fine.

Wtf are you okay???!!!! Seriously go to the doctor, LIKE NOW.

• Oh, i am, don't worry.

Ouch >.< Look at all the derpy faces!

• edited August 2014

Alt text

http://www.sayagames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/fully_transparent.png copy the address and paste it in the image box.

• Wait...you actually killed the dog? That wasn't a joke?

Bro wanted to have a sleepover at cousin's place, only he started crying because he couldn't sleep. Only me and gran were left to go after h

• Gran disinfected it and bandaged it. The disinfecting part hurt like holy hell.

O.o But you are gonna do some about that, right? Like, patch it up or something? I had a friend who got bit by a dog and didn't do anything about it. After a few days, the bite looked worse, like, Shia Lebeouf worse.

• Bro wanted to have a sleepover at cousin's place, only he started crying because he couldn't sleep. Only me and gran were left to go after him, and it is the middle of the night here. No, scratch that, it's one in the morning. And so my gran went in her nightdress and equipped herself with a huge-ass club, because why wouldn't we have somethin' like that in our back yard. It was funny to just see us speed down these dark streets. Anyway, in gran's village are a shit ton of dogs, as you probably figured, and after we picked bro we were heading home, and this female had pups on the side of the road, and we tried to avoid it, but it kept growling and barking. I guess it smelled fear. I was a little scared, i have to admit, because bro was with me and there have been so many cases of kids mangled by dogs in our country, so i pushed him back too suddenly and the dog charged and bit my leg, bestowing upon me the jewel up there, and i grabbed the club from gran and smashed it's head and it fell down and even though it was already down, i was afraid it will get back up, so i smashed it's head again. And again. And again. And then it was dead. And there was blood everywhere. And some people got out and saw us because bro and gran screamed and one kind man drove us home in his car, because ours is a friendly village filled with wild dogs. I'm now a bit sorry i killed her. She had pups, it was scared too. But i suppose there are too many dogs here as it is. Anyway, i'm home now and gran bandaged and disinfected it (WHICH HURT THE MOST!!!!) and yeah. I'm posting it all on a forum.

Saltlick123 posted: »

"Some Asshole Dog runs out of the woods, bites you and you just kill it!?"-If it was self defense than fine, but what were you doing?

• HELL YEAH IMA FREAKING WIZARD.

Thanks Rachelle!

• I do, apparently. I feel bad. And weird. And bad.

BlueShadiw posted: »

"Yeah, but...you don't- you don't kill dogs..."

• Oh my god.

A dog got run over by a car. We picked him up we wanted to get to the but it was too late. He died in my hands. I feel like shit. I'll see you guys later.

• I GENUINELY HAVE HOMEWORK LEFT TO DO!!!

When you're about to fall asleep and suddenly realize you had homework

• No, it wasn't. And now i feel like a genuine murderer. :(

(I kept trying to type that sad smiley but i accidentally made a happy one and after like 5 attempts i got it right and now i feel like a psycho!!!!! I mean what)

Wait...you actually killed the dog? That wasn't a joke?

• Well, that's good! At least your leg won't look like a worm-sausage thingy :P

Gran disinfected it and bandaged it. The disinfecting part hurt like holy hell.

• I feel miserable.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Well, you did what you thought was right. It was self defence, after all.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Have fun

Saltlick123 posted: »

Be back in a few hours guys

• I'd probably feel that way too, if it was me.

Hope you feel better ;-;

I feel miserable.

• If you'll excuse me, everyone, i have sleep-less hours of being miserable to put into action. I feel like shit. See you guys later. :(

• I understand the first hit, but....why would you bash it's head in if it was already down? :(

No, it wasn't. And now i feel like a genuine murderer. (I kept trying to type that sad smiley but i accidentally made a happy one and after like 5 attempts i got it right and now i feel like a psycho!!!!! I mean what)

• I managed to do it without this picture xD

HELL YEAH IMA FREAKING WIZARD. Thanks Rachelle!

• Two sad dog stories in one day. Each one being posted within 15 minutes of each other. Damn.

• We don't care! let's party! Alt text

I GENUINELY HAVE HOMEWORK LEFT TO DO!!!

• Not trying to scare you or anything, but wild dogs can have all sorts of diseases and you can get really sick, maybe even worse.

Idk I really think you should go to the doctor even if you disinfected it. But that's just my advice....

No, really, i'm fine, it's not THAT deep, it didn't reach the bone. It hurt a whole lot at first but now it just feels... Numb. I dunno. I'll be fine.

• Gotta take a shit but has to hold it...

Alt text

• Hey you stole my Scarecrow pic i used to have!

• Did she take one in her hand then?

Gotta take a shit but has to hold it...

• NUUUUU!

If you'll excuse me, everyone, i have sleep-less hours of being miserable to put into action. I feel like shit. See you guys later.

• Anytime bbg ^-^

HELL YEAH IMA FREAKING WIZARD. Thanks Rachelle!

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

I know I can't do much, but I can inspire you (hopefully) with some quotes.

"If you’re going through Hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was." ~ Richard L. Evans

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." ~ Helen Keller

Alt text

I believe in you, man. You can do it.

Twistee posted: »

Alright I'm back, as shitty as always.

• I was scared she'd get up and hurt gran and bro, i didn't mean to KILL it! I didn't know what to do, bro was crying and gran was screaming for help and looking for sticks and rocks and i just didn't know what else to do but i didn't mean to KILL it! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. I didn't. :(

I understand the first hit, but....why would you bash it's head in if it was already down?

• What's with this lounge and killing dogs ?

Last time i came here it was about a celebrity's death and now people are talking about dead dogs...

I still can't believe that @Azlyn bashed a dog's head in like that, although in self defense...that's kinda extreme. I'm not one to judge though but...damn gurl...you sure won't hesitate when the situation calls for it...I suggest disinfecting the wound or at least getting yourself checked, you never know with stray dogs...

Regarding @SimonElagamy his situation, sorry that happened. It wasn't your dog at least, if anything it might've been a stray. Don't beat yourself over it. You did what you could to save it, there's nothing else you could've done. At least you tried to help it, unlike most people, you should be proud of yourself if anything.

This lounge these days...Dealing with shitty situations on a daily basis...

Hopefully, things will get better for all of us.

• xD Only you. Whenever you make lobster thermidor be sure to mail me some.

LOL no. Maybe one day I wanna learn how to make lobster thermidor.

• It doesn't make you a bad person... I'm just....a big animal person, it's hard to hear about someone doing that I guess.

I was scared she'd get up and hurt gran and bro, i didn't mean to KILL it! I didn't know what to do, bro was crying and gran was screaming f

• You can presume that.

Did she take one in her hand then?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.