The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Wait we were friends? Nope I'm not obsessed with what 12 year old boys watch the dark knight sunshine :P

Alt text

Well you know what I think? I think that we can't be friends anymore. btw, The Goonies is for nubs. Which makes you tacky AND a nub.

• I dunno :/

"It wasn't for touching kids, right?"

LOL WHAT WAS HE ARRESTED FOR

• AWESOMEO posted: »

NEWS SAY SOMEONE DRESSED AS SPIDER-MAN IN NYC WAS ARRESTED. IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS IF IT WAS THE SAME ONE WHO FIST BUMPED WITH MY COUSIN YESTERDAY.

• Lmao, really?! I could see it, that's weird but I changed it. B]

Lol, Pro, you failed. xD I can't see anything.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

ELMO I SAW ELMO YESTERDAY

here is the story... http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/11/run-amok-iron-men-spider-man-elmo-arrested-times-s/ Spiderman, Iron man and Elmo XD.

• So, you're telling me we were never friends? >:( I WAS LIVING A LIE THIS WHOLE TIME.

And TO BE FAIR, River Phoenix was 16 in Stand By Me, Wil Wheaton was 14 and Corey Feldman was 15. Jerry O'Connell was the only one who was actually 12, and I don't even like Vern that much.... So... your argument is invalid :)

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Wait we were friends? Nope I'm not obsessed with what 12 year old boys watch the dark knight sunshine :P

• yes i got very excited when he did that.....

so seductive much moist

I laughed when he flicked his glasses off his face. xD

• XDDD

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Loving JuicyLatte xD Thanks Jonny ( @JonGon ) for making this!!

• XD that's awesome

here is the story... http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/11/run-amok-iron-men-spider-man-elmo-arrested-times-s/ Spiderman, Iron man and Elmo XD.

• LMAO

How traumatic that would be........ despoiled by Spiderman. ;-;

AWESOMEO posted: »

I dunno "It wasn't for touching kids, right?"

• Are you joking? There's a ton of reasons.

1) If Baghdad falls, the US backed Iraqi government falls too. The coalition spent a decade rebuilding the country and propping up the new government. It cost us thousands of lives lost and billions upon billions of dollars. Any progress we made goes right down the drain when ISIS rolls in.

2) They're slaughtering people like animals, using our weapons, stolen from our ally. If they manage to completely rout the Iraqi military, they will be sitting on a huge stockpile of American firepower. It makes the international community think that we can't protect his interests.

3) Iraq is a shi'a state (and an ally of Iran). A radical Sunni takeover and the resulting bloodbath could prompt an Iranian invasion. I shouldn't have to explain how that has the potential to snowball into a region-wide catastrophe.

4) ISIS is one of the groups that we fought during the Iraq War. They're willing to do whatever it takes to hurt the US and the west in general. They will kill (probably decapitate) any westerners that fall into their hands, cut off our oil supply and harbor terrorist groups, much like the Taliban in Afghanistan. America could find itself pulled into another war and repeat the cycle all over again. We can't afford to stick our heads in the sand and ignore what's happening on the other side of the globe; the price is too high.

lol how Baghdad is related to america???

• Now to sleep.

Hope I survive again.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Apparently it was for "aggressive panhandling", it's basically harassment.

Oh, and they tried tricking people into paying them for pictures that are usually free.

LMAO How traumatic that would be........ despoiled by Spiderman. ;-;

• Lmao, at Elmo!

Alt text

• HOLY SHIT PRO

Lmao, at Elmo!

• Alt text

Gonnies and the Little Rascals are still better :P

So, you're telling me we were never friends? >:( I WAS LIVING A LIE THIS WHOLE TIME. And TO BE FAIR, River Phoenix was 16 in Stand By

• Or Diggity till it's out of sight.

Diggity all damn night!

• Lmao, Elmo has lost his mind!

HOLY SHIT PRO

• Alt text

Or Diggity till it's out of sight.

• Bro Buy my Mixtape The Manny Jay Jams 94 noscopezxx 360 coming to the streets of hip hoopz on 4-20-15 you gonna be blazing to them beatzzxxx

• prays to Jaden for protection

• High school ain't that bad bro, just don't use the bathroom unless you really have to.

It's still more sterile to piss on a tree xD

BlueShadiw posted: »

Now to sleep. Hope I survive again.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Seriously though zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P

Django, Inception, The Dark Knight, Matrix, Killbill

Do you even watch movies :P

prays to Jaden for protection

• hi everybody im stuck in a dilemma alright so i know this guy that's MAYBE talking to my man in skype and i know his info so I can change his password to get into his skype and check. Should i change his password and make some story up that a hacker hacked him or should I just trust him that he isn't talking to my man? theres alot of signs that they're talking to each other and maybe about me idk what to do help. doing this might end are long time friend ship. what do??? help??

• k ;_;

"420/10 blaze it fgt" - IGN

Bro Buy my Mixtape The Manny Jay Jams 94 noscopezxx 360 coming to the streets of hip hoopz on 4-20-15 you gonna be blazing to them beatzzxxx

• Speaking of Elmo XD:

http://youtu.be/thDIBsX2j2U

I'm so immature.

Another:

http://youtu.be/w14aCTMcrgQ

I'm sorry I'm done now XD

• I had to go to the restrooms for lunch time since I really didnt like going to lunch. And I had to go to the library. But i'd only go to the restroom if the library was closed.

all my friends would ask where I would be at and i'd say like "uh oh uh shit i was in the corner eating with this ho's"... they'd believe me.

High school ain't that bad bro, just don't use the bathroom unless you really have to. It's still more sterile to piss on a tree xD

• Alt text

I'll Try to find a better one sheet :'(

Lmao, at Elmo!

• Why are you crying? You didn't like it?:,( I poured my heart on The Manny Jams 94 Noscopezxx 360.

k ;_; "420/10 blaze it fgt" - IGN

• LOL XD

Ellias posted: »

I had to go to the restrooms for lunch time since I really didnt like going to lunch. And I had to go to the library. But i'd only go to the

• Yah!!! Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Speaking of Elmo XD: http://youtu.be/thDIBsX2j2U I'm so immature. Another: http://youtu.be/w14aCTMcrgQ I'm sorry I'm done now XD

• WAIT WAIT WAIT XD

So your boyfriend is talking to another man and you're worried? That's what happened?

Or when you said "my man" you just meant a friend?

hi everybody im stuck in a dilemma alright so i know this guy that's MAYBE talking to my man in skype and i know his info so I can change hi

• Try entering their skype calls and talking to them about it, maybe? And if that doesn't work try confronting them irl if you can. I don't really know what to say in this situation.

hi everybody im stuck in a dilemma alright so i know this guy that's MAYBE talking to my man in skype and i know his info so I can change hi

• No.

Just.... just no.

• "ELMO'S GOT THE BITCHES LINING UP! ELMO'S A PIMP!"

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yah!!!

• I mean i kinda found it really depressing and would cry every night because of that and other things but yea i guess lol

LOL XD

• Uhhhh..... just be honest and ask him if he's talking to others about you behind your back?

Don't change his password or do anything sneaky like that, lol. Just ask him about it because you're curious. You should respect his privacy, but if it affects you in any way, just ask him about it.

• Oh ;-;

I mean i kinda found it really depressing and would cry every night because of that and other things but yea i guess lol

• tried talking to him about it and actually pretending that i was okay with him if he was talking to him. But they hate each other supposedly. Idk... When I was talking to him about my man, he idled and came back then my man just pops up minutes later and talks to me while my friend updates his status to a smiley or something. And no we aren't a thing but i still like him.

ComingSoon posted: »

Try entering their skype calls and talking to them about it, maybe? And if that doesn't work try confronting them irl if you can. I don't really know what to say in this situation.

• You'd have to explain more.....what gender are you, first of all? And is this like a boyfriend talking to his friend?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.