The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ok I'm trying to make sense of it too XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

WAIT WAIT WAIT XD So your boyfriend is talking to another man and you're worried? That's what happened? Or when you said "my man" you just meant a friend?

• :(

You can always talk to me if you want :D

Ellias posted: »

I mean i kinda found it really depressing and would cry every night because of that and other things but yea i guess lol

• Uhhh.. What? xD

hi everybody im stuck in a dilemma alright so i know this guy that's MAYBE talking to my man in skype and i know his info so I can change hi

• So you're a girl.

you know what fuck this i'm too good for drama. if they're sneaking around behind my back then he isn't worth it. I'm strong and independent and dont need no man for now.

• I don't know what the hell you're talking about.....but you go girl! Or..uhh...guy? You never answered that part lmao

you know what fuck this i'm too good for drama. if they're sneaking around behind my back then he isn't worth it. I'm strong and independent and dont need no man for now.

• OH HIS JOWLS

Lmfao! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg7iuVVB-vA

• you know what fuck this i'm too good for drama. if they're sneaking around behind my back then he isn't worth it. I'm strong and independent and dont need no man for now.

You'd have to explain more.....what gender are you, first of all? And is this like a boyfriend talking to his friend?

• Alt text is always a funny one :D

• Weird, it shows for me :/

Alt text is always a funny one

• He be working that Waldo beanie.

• edited August 2014

Mhm, preach it.

• edited August 2014

Lol, I did too but there aren't any good ones!

Markd4547 posted: »

I'll Try to find a better one sheet

• WAAAAIIIITTT PLIS ;_;

So you're a girl and he's your bf, right?

Don't jump to any conclusions and don't make any rash decisions, calmly talk to him about it and don't just dump him for that..

• yaaas baby.

but to everybody asking, im a guy ok. i couldnt find your replies since this thread fucked me up. but girl let me tell yall something, i know my nick wll come one day and save me from my depression and hornyness. he'll fill me up with love and food and other stuff. i just know it......

Mhm, preach it.

• he'll fill me up with love

Is your dream boyfriend Shrek?

yaaas baby. but to everybody asking, im a guy ok. i couldnt find your replies since this thread fucked me up. but girl let me tell yall s

• Lmao, always have something completely random to say. B]

He be working that Waldo beanie.

• It has come to my attention that there is actually a group of people on the internet who ship Anna and Elsa from Frozen.

I believe the time for purging the internet of these sub-humans is finally upon us.

• Oh sorry, I thought you're a girl xD

That's good, think positive, but don't just think he's talking bad things about you or something before you have any evidence :/

yaaas baby. but to everybody asking, im a guy ok. i couldnt find your replies since this thread fucked me up. but girl let me tell yall s

• .________________________________________.

It has come to my attention that there is actually a group of people on the internet who ship Anna and Elsa from Frozen. I believe the time for purging the internet of these sub-humans is finally upon us.

• That's because he fixed it, dur xD

ComingSoon posted: »

Weird, it shows for me

• Let 'em buuuuuurn! Let 'em buuurn!

Alt text

Alt text

It has come to my attention that there is actually a group of people on the internet who ship Anna and Elsa from Frozen. I believe the time for purging the internet of these sub-humans is finally upon us.

• About fucking time I'm ready to purge.

Alt text

• Precious Plum Episode 4:

http://youtu.be/m7PZBLvpMas

Sorry not sorry

• Ok I'm mixed up because we posted at the same time and it wasn't edited when I saw it but whatever.

That's because he fixed it, dur xD

• no i'm not and no not a bf. I just care for him and vise verse I think. Well soon to be you can say.

and i'm not, but i'm just going to talk to him less and stuff. Both of them. Something is telling me something is going on, and i'm never wrong. so complicated but i know what i'm doing kinda?

but ugh i love you all so much for trying to help me okay.

WAAAAIIIITTT PLIS ;_; So you're a girl and he's your bf, right? Don't jump to any conclusions and don't make any rash decisions, calmly talk to him about it and don't just dump him for that..

• No problem, always, everything you want you can ask me, either PM or Steam if you have it :)

no i'm not and no not a bf. I just care for him and vise verse I think. Well soon to be you can say. and i'm not, but i'm just going to t

• I'm honestly confused as fuck right now. XD

no i'm not and no not a bf. I just care for him and vise verse I think. Well soon to be you can say. and i'm not, but i'm just going to t

• That would have made for a really different movie.

Let 'em buuuuuurn! Let 'em buuurn!

• After people started shipping Eren and Mikasa, nothing surprised me.

PEOPLE ARE SHIPPING ARMIN WITH SHREK.

ARMIN.

AND.

SHREK.

• Lol, it's ok xD

ComingSoon posted: »

Ok I'm mixed up because we posted at the same time and it wasn't edited when I saw it but whatever.

• "Burned" A Disney movie. Coming soon to a theater near you!

That would have made for a really different movie.

• Well, Shrek can be shipped with anyone.

After people started shipping Eren and Mikasa, nothing surprised me. PEOPLE ARE SHIPPING ARMIN WITH SHREK. ARMIN. AND. SHREK.

• Alt text

Well, Shrek can be shipped with anyone.

• She would love me, here's my face :) Alt text Chaos :)

Let 'em buuuuuurn! Let 'em buuurn!

• THIS IS FUCKED UP

Alt text

;-;

Well, Shrek can be shipped with anyone.

• Yes, even the demonic old man hairy back baby.

• Featuring another song that your kids will drive you nuts with "Let it Burn".

"Burned" A Disney movie. Coming soon to a theater near you!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

NO

JUST NO X___X

I see no issue here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.