The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I see no issue here.

AWESOMEO posted: »

THIS IS FUCKED UP ;-;

• NO

JUST NO X____X

I see no issue here.

• I just found the deepest shit on the internet.

• well......... i have skype lol

No problem, always, everything you want you can ask me, either PM or Steam if you have it

• Feel free to add me, same name as here, I won't be able to talk for the next few days but I'll be back in Israel this Saturday, 'till then you can PM me or something, if you want.

Ellias posted: »

well......... i have skype lol

• Ur mum?

SORRY I HAD TO x____x

Wat is it?

ComingSoon posted: »

I just found the deepest shit on the internet.

• My twin sister does ugh! And that weird, I didn't know that. That's also our birth month lol!

Do you have epilepsy? My neighbor's son does.

• you're from israel? And btw there's alot of awesomeo on skype.

Feel free to add me, same name as here, I won't be able to talk for the next few days but I'll be back in Israel this Saturday, 'till then you can PM me or something, if you want.

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

She would love me, here's my face Chaos

• Yeah, I'm from the land of the Jews. Look for Cat-Eren.

Ellias posted: »

you're from israel? And btw there's alot of awesomeo on skype.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

The Egg
    By: Andy Weir

You were on your way home when you died.

It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
    And that’s when you met me.

“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
    “You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
    “There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”

“Yup,” I said.

“I… I died?”
    “Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.
    You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
    “More or less,” I said.

“Are you god?” You asked.
    “Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”
    “My kids… my wife,” you said.

“What about them?”

“Will they be all right?”
    “That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
    You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.
    “Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”

“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
    “Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
    “Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”
    “All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
    You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”
    “Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
    “So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”

“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
    I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
    “You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
    “How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
    “Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
    “Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
    “Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”
    “Where you come from?” You said.

“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
    “Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”
    “Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
    “So what’s the point of it all?”
    “Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
    “Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.
    I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
    “You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
    “No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
    “Just me? What about everyone else?”

“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
    You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
    “All you. Different incarnations of you.”
    “Wait. I’m everyone!?”
    “Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
    “I’m every human being who ever lived?”
    “Or who will ever live, yes.”
    “I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
    “And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
    “I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
    “And you’re the millions he killed.”
    “I’m Jesus?”
    “And you’re everyone who followed him.”
    You fell silent.
    “Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
    You thought for a long time.

“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
    “Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
    “Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”
    “No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.” “So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
    “An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
    And I sent you on your way.

Have you read this already?

Ur mum? SORRY I HAD TO x____x Wat is it?

• That's really cool :o

Let 'em buuuuuurn! Let 'em buuurn!

• I invited you plenty of times....and its not a secret society >.>

I never asked for that...i never wanted people to think that...

I never wanted people to feel left out :/

Markd4547 posted: »

XD They never denied it

• It's not "cool", it's just the opposite :p

That's really cool

• lmaooo, oh shh

It's not "cool", it's just the opposite

• It's great, but it's not making a lot of sense xD

Still a great story though.

The Egg By: Andy Weir You were on your way home when you died. It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal none

• Basically it says you are everyone and everyone is you, has been at one point, and will be in the future. So everyone that did exist, exists, and will exist is a distant reincarnation of you.

I think.

It's great, but it's not making a lot of sense xD Still a great story though.

• I got it, it doesn't make a nick of sense, but it's a great short story.

Basically it says you are everyone and everyone is you, has been at one point, and will be in the future. So everyone that did exist, exists, and will exist is a distant reincarnation of you. I think.

• I know, it's confusing to most people. I don't know how I remotely understand it tbh XD

I got it, it doesn't make a nick of sense, but it's a great short story.

• So, how's life treating you?

• Fairly normally, thank you very much.

So, how's life treating you?

• Alt text

Heh, I think you mean "hot." B]

That's really cool

• It's not confusing to me, I understand it all, it just isn't logical, like at all, but it's still a great story.

I know, it's confusing to most people. I don't know how I remotely understand it tbh XD

• Pretty good, I guess :p

So, how's life treating you?

• It's not supposed to be logical I think, just deep in a sense

It's not confusing to me, I understand it all, it just isn't logical, like at all, but it's still a great story.

• Yep.

It's not supposed to be logical I think, just deep in a sense

• Lol, yes, "hot". xD

Heh, I think you mean "hot." B]

• It's finally raining!

Alt text

• It was raining all day long in NYC.

It's finally raining!

• This is going to be WtW...

Alt text

Mwuahaha! >B]

Lol, yes, "hot". xD

• It was raining all day in Tdot as well but it finally calmed down.

It's finally raining!

• It finally reached me, haha. B]

It was raining all day long in NYC.

• Thanks for bringing the rain over to us, haha. B]

Alt text

It was raining all day in Tdot as well but it finally calmed down.

• No problem man, I dont like the rain anyways, so you can have it any day!

Thanks for bringing the rain over to us, haha. B]

• Lol, I like it at night, when it's calm. I hate when it's raining all day, though. Or if it's really bad with thunderstorms. Love/hate the rain I guess. B]

No problem man, I dont like the rain anyways, so you can have it any day!

• Wtf, lmao. Elsa better not set my ass on fire....

This is going to be WtW... Mwuahaha! >B]

• Yeah I guess I dont mind it in the night, in the day its a pissoff because I like to play basketball and Soccer and I dont like playing them indoor, so it limits me from doing that. Rain also sets a bad mood to most people for some reason

Lol, I like it at night, when it's calm. I hate when it's raining all day, though. Or if it's really bad with thunderstorms. Love/hate the rain I guess. B]

• edited August 2014

Elsa better not set my ass on fire....

But if she sets your ass on fire, that's it! You're done! But, you can always use your noodle arms, right...?

Alt text

Lmao! B]

Wtf, lmao. Elsa better not set my ass on fire....

• I hate when your plans get cancelled because all of a sudden it starts raining really hard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ymkU-c7dRs

Lol, yeah, that's why it's only good at night when people are about to go to sleep.

Yeah I guess I dont mind it in the night, in the day its a pissoff because I like to play basketball and Soccer and I dont like playing them indoor, so it limits me from doing that. Rain also sets a bad mood to most people for some reason

• LOL

Alt text

Noodle Arms > Fire

Alt text

Smack her to death with 'em :D

Elsa better not set my ass on fire.... But if she sets your ass on fire, that's it! You're done! But, you can always use your noodle arms, right...? Lmao! B]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.