The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• NOODLE ARMS

LOL Noodle Arms > Fire Smack her to death with 'em

• Yeah, especially when you make a plan and you are sure it wont rain because the weather channel says it wont, and than if fucking rains anyways. pisses me off :(.

Ed, Edd n Eddy! That was a cool show!

True. Sometimes I find it soothing and helps me fall asleep too, but if its heavy rainfall, then I will have a harder time sleeping.

I hate when your plans get cancelled because all of a sudden it starts raining really hard... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ymkU-c7dRs Lol, yeah, that's why it's only good at night when people are about to go to sleep.

• Alt text

Noodle arms beating fire?! HA! Yeaaaaah, right!

Lmao, I couldn't find any good noodle arm gifs! >B^[

LOL Noodle Arms > Fire Smack her to death with 'em

• You underestimate the power of the noodle arm, Pro.

LOOL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A NUB >:D

Alt text

Noodle arms beating fire?! HA! Yeaaaaah, right! Lmao, I couldn't find any good noodle arm gifs! >B^[

• That sucks! "Clear skies and sunny outside! A nice gentle breeze, if you're heading to the beach make sure you take that sun tan lotion." All of a sudden it starts raining really hard out of nowhere, lol. Dafuq?!

Yeah, it was one of my favorites! Courage the cowardly dog was the best though, haha.

That's the best part about it, when it can help you sleep at night. B]

Yeah, especially when you make a plan and you are sure it wont rain because the weather channel says it wont, and than if fucking rains anyw

• Alt text

Alt text

Lmao! Nublet, please! Those noodle arms of yours will be no match for the fire. >:p

You underestimate the power of the noodle arm, Pro. LOOL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A NUB >:D

• Courage the Cowardly Dog and Ed, Edd and Eddy were the fucking best. Cartoon Network should definitely renew them for new seasons.

That sucks! "Clear skies and sunny outside! A nice gentle breeze, if you're heading to the beach make sure you take that sun tan lotion." Al

• edited August 2014

Yeah, but CN isn't the same anymore, haha. If only though, bro...

Hey Arnold! was another favorite of mine, that was on Nick, though.

Courage the Cowardly Dog and Ed, Edd and Eddy were the fucking best. Cartoon Network should definitely renew them for new seasons.

• Choosing sides now, are we? Hmph, well we'll see about that....

Because you see...... I'm Elastigirl. I'd just punch her out from afar before she even gets a chance to unleash her fire powers.

Alt text

So......

Rachelle = 1

Elsa = 0

Lmao! Nublet, please! Those noodle arms of yours will be no match for the fire. >:p

• Regular Show is pretty good. I still think CN can still pull it off.

Yeah, but CN isn't the same anymore, haha. If only though, bro... Hey Arnold! was another favorite of mine, that was on Nick, though.

• Heh, no one's choosing sides. I'm just stating facts, fire will defeat the noodle arms. B]

Lmao, so you're Elastigirl, now? Don't kid yourself, this would be you...

Alt text

So... just to help you out a bit...

Alt text

There you go. You'll be prepared now. B]

Choosing sides now, are we? Hmph, well we'll see about that.... Because you see...... I'm Elastigirl. I'd just punch her out from afar before she even gets a chance to unleash her fire powers. So...... Rachelle = 1 Elsa = 0

• Haven't seen it, so I can't say. Remember Samurai Jack? That was the shit back in the day, haha.

Alt text

Regular Show is pretty good. I still think CN can still pull it off.

• Courage was sick too, but I think I prefered, Cat-dog and Rockos modern life more. although those are nickelodeon.

That sucks! "Clear skies and sunny outside! A nice gentle breeze, if you're heading to the beach make sure you take that sun tan lotion." Al

• I am the blood of the dragon, and the blood of the dragon is not afraid of a little fire. >.< Her flames would just go through me... and my skin would be left unharmed.

They will call me Queen Rachelle of House Noodle, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, and Mother of Noodle Arms.

Heh, no one's choosing sides. I'm just stating facts, fire will defeat the noodle arms. B] Lmao, so you're Elastigirl, now? Don't kid you

• It's official: She lost it! :D

I am the blood of the dragon, and the blood of the dragon is not afraid of a little fire. >.< Her flames would just go through me... a

• Lol, I liked CatDog as well. I think I watched Rockos modern life but not too much of it. I used to really like Rocket Power.

Courage was sick too, but I think I prefered, Cat-dog and Rockos modern life more. although those are nickelodeon.

• Word Samurai Jack they definitely should bring back because they never finished the story.

Haven't seen it, so I can't say. Remember Samurai Jack? That was the shit back in the day, haha.

• I hated that show, that and Hey Arnold were total garbage in my opinion, I only watched Rocket Power when there was nothing to watch, and for hey Arnold, I would watch it for the wacky looking characters.

Lol, I liked CatDog as well. I think I watched Rockos modern life but not too much of it. I used to really like Rocket Power.

• Alt text

Lmao! Oh come on! First it's Elastigirl, and now you're trying to be Daenerys?! Lol!

Alt text

That's Rachelle. B]

I am the blood of the dragon, and the blood of the dragon is not afraid of a little fire. >.< Her flames would just go through me... a

• Hey Arnold were total garbage in my opinion

Alt text

Alt text

Lol, seriously?! Ah, man, that's a first, haha. B]

I hated that show, that and Hey Arnold were total garbage in my opinion, I only watched Rocket Power when there was nothing to watch, and for hey Arnold, I would watch it for the wacky looking characters.

• Yeah, it just never interested me, characters and shit were just to boring there is some other show I really liked but ever since I stopped watching, I never remembered the name, it was on Nick and there was two pale twin brothers. It was a weird show but it was cool

Hey Arnold were total garbage in my opinion Lol, seriously?! Ah, man, that's a first, haha. B]

• Hmm, you're right. I thought they did, but I guess not. I never watched the last season, so I didn't know. We'll see if they ever bring some of these old shows back.

Word Samurai Jack they definitely should bring back because they never finished the story.

• Hey, I can be both can't I? >:(

Pssh, third degree burns are nothing..... Just a flesh wound.

Alt text

Lmao! Oh come on! First it's Elastigirl, and now you're trying to be Daenerys?! Lol! That's Rachelle. B]

• Hmm, pale twins? Could you describe the show some more?

Yeah, it just never interested me, characters and shit were just to boring there is some other show I really liked but ever since I stopped

• I think they were twins, and they might have been a clayish blue. I cant really remember anything else because my memory is foggy. But I think one had no hair and was an asshole. I am trying to figure out what it is, but I think in all episodes they used to play pranks with eachother.

Hmm, pale twins? Could you describe the show some more?

• You want to be both?

Alt text

That wouldn't be fair! Haha, one is apparently invulnerable to fire, so that's a no go. ElastinoodleRachelle MIGHT have a chance, but... I wouldn't bet on it. Yes, a flesh would that burns really bad. B]

Hey, I can be both can't I? >:( Pssh, third degree burns are nothing..... Just a flesh wound.

• HOLY SHIT! Thank you for this! My life is now complete.

I only remembered the blue looking dude, but nothing else about the show. But I do remember it being good for some odd reason!!

Must be talking about this... I remember watching it, but I can't remember any of the episodes, lol.

• edited August 2014

Must be talking about this...

Alt text

I remember watching it, but I can't remember any of the episodes, lol.

I think they were twins, and they might have been a clayish blue. I cant really remember anything else because my memory is foggy. But I thi

• flesh would

k

You want to be both? That wouldn't be fair! Haha, one is apparently invulnerable to fire, so that's a no go. ElastinoodleRachelle MIGHT have a chance, but... I wouldn't bet on it. Yes, a flesh would that burns really bad. B]

• ElastinoodleRachelle

xDD lmaoo, that's awesome dude.

KAY WELL IF YOU THINK I HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST FIRE ELSA, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIGHT HER INSTEAD. >_<

You want to be both? That wouldn't be fair! Haha, one is apparently invulnerable to fire, so that's a no go. ElastinoodleRachelle MIGHT have a chance, but... I wouldn't bet on it. Yes, a flesh would that burns really bad. B]

• You guys should go to sleep xD

Must be talking about this... I remember watching it, but I can't remember any of the episodes, lol.

• It didnt show that I posted a reply, odd. But thank you for this! This is what I have been looking for all this time.

I remembered liking it but I didnt know why since I couldnt remember shit.

• edited August 2014

Lmao, why are you trying to make me fight YOUR battles?! How about we both fight her then? The thing is, should Pro try and help ElastinoodleRachelle? Hmm...

Alt text

ElastinoodleRachelle xDD lmaoo, that's awesome dude. KAY WELL IF YOU THINK I HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST FIRE ELSA, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIGHT HER INSTEAD. >_<

• fight her than?

Than what? XD

Lmao, why are you trying to make me fight YOUR battles?! How about we both fight her then? The thing is, should Pro try and help ElastinoodleRachelle? Hmm...

• Lol, yeah! I saw it on my feed, but not when I went to check. Ever since they updated the site, it's been a bit glitchy. Haha, I do remember the show, I just forgot everything about it. Might check it out on youtube one day, though.

It didnt show that I posted a reply, odd. But thank you for this! This is what I have been looking for all this time. I remembered liking it but I didnt know why since I couldnt remember shit.

• than stuff and things. B]

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

fight her than? Than what? XD

• OF COURSE YOU SHOULD HELP ELASTINOODLERACHELLE ;-;

Like you said, I already don't have a chance... why would you want to make it harder for me by helping fire Elsa? :c

Alt text

• k

than stuff and things. B]

• I watched the first episode. It was only 10 minutes. but it was alright, it was hard to take the blue guy seriously since now I know he is the same guy that voices Spongebob.

Lol, yeah! I saw it on my feed, but not when I went to check. Ever since they updated the site, it's been a bit glitchy. Haha, I do remember the show, I just forgot everything about it. Might check it out on youtube one day, though.

• Lmao, fine. We'll team up on this one, you won't even have to use the noodle arms. I'll just distract her and you take her out with one shot...

Alt text

I believe you'll be able to do that... right? Haha. B]

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD HELP ELASTINOODLERACHELLE ;-; Like you said, I already don't have a chance... why would you want to make it harder for me by helping fire Elsa? :c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.