The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Goddamn, just started raining like hell. Lmao, oh man, I just checked an episode, his laugh reminded me of Spongebob right away, lol.

I watched the first episode. It was only 10 minutes. but it was alright, it was hard to take the blue guy seriously since now I know he is the same guy that voices Spongebob.

• Errmm..... maybe you shouldn't trust me with that. I might get nervous and miss and shoot you instead.

How about I distract her with my noodle arms, and then you can shoot her.... before she blasts me with her fire?

Lmao, fine. We'll team up on this one, you won't even have to use the noodle arms. I'll just distract her and you take her out with one shot... I believe you'll be able to do that... right? Haha. B]

• Damn, going to be hard to sleep in that weather. Lol, yeah i recognised right away too. I like the uniqueness in these old shows, now a days its just generic bullshit.

Goddamn, just started raining like hell. Lmao, oh man, I just checked an episode, his laugh reminded me of Spongebob right away, lol.

• But... if you're out there trying to fight, it could end up bad for you. Seems like you're not ready for fire Elsa. ,':^l

You're the sharpshooter, so I have confidence in you. B]

Errmm..... maybe you shouldn't trust me with that. I might get nervous and miss and shoot you instead. How about I distract her with my noodle arms, and then you can shoot her.... before she blasts me with her fire?

• Lol, hopefully I don't get bothered by it. Yeah, man, not just these new shows, but a lot of different things. Just not the same anymore.

Damn, going to be hard to sleep in that weather. Lol, yeah i recognised right away too. I like the uniqueness in these old shows, now a days its just generic bullshit.

• Hey, Lee. I added some soundtracks for the new part. Mind cheking around?

And talking about cartoons. There was a slim hope of cartoons being good as before, with shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gravity Falls, The Amazing World of Gumball. All of those shows had great animation and good sense of humor. But now with the newer shows are just shit.

Lol, hopefully I don't get bothered by it. Yeah, man, not just these new shows, but a lot of different things. Just not the same anymore.

• Whatever you say, Pro... :p

Alt text

But if I accidentally shoot your foot off, don't get mad at me, lol.

But... if you're out there trying to fight, it could end up bad for you. Seems like you're not ready for fire Elsa. ,':^l You're the sharpshooter, so I have confidence in you. B]

• Yeah, I'll check it out later in the day. Mobile sucks on this site, haha. I checked some of them out, but honestly, I didn't really like them. I also noticed that they actually barely show cartoons on those channels. It's CartoonNetwork but they barely show any, haha.

Hey, Lee. I added some soundtracks for the new part. Mind cheking around? And talking about cartoons. There was a slim hope of cartoons b

• You're a pretty busy man. You have a job or something?

Yeah, I'll check it out later in the day. Mobile sucks on this site, haha. I checked some of them out, but honestly, I didn't really like th

• Lol, where is that gif from?!

Nah! We got this! >B]

Alt text

Whatever you say, Pro... But if I accidentally shoot your foot off, don't get mad at me, lol.

• Mwuahaha! ahem I mean, uh. I probably won't be on that much during the weekends. Tomorrow will be the final part of Ch.4, and then Idk when I'll continue the second half.

You're a pretty busy man. You have a job or something?

• I wasn't asking for a new part xD I'm just curious. :P

Mwuahaha! ahem I mean, uh. I probably won't be on that much during the weekends. Tomorrow will be the final part of Ch.4, and then Idk when I'll continue the second half.

• True, Even music, and just society as a whole, but its alright. things should get better.

Lol, hopefully I don't get bothered by it. Yeah, man, not just these new shows, but a lot of different things. Just not the same anymore.

• lmao, I have no idea xD I just found it on Google.

Fire Elsa is going down >:D

Lol, where is that gif from?! Nah! We got this! >B]

• Lol, yeah, but just giving you a heads up. Also, I'll PM you about something in the story, but probably when I'm about to start the second half or maybe after.

I wasn't asking for a new part xD I'm just curious. :P

• Especially,music. Things should get better? Seems,like it only gets worse, lol. But hopefully you're right.

True, Even music, and just society as a whole, but its alright. things should get better.

• sure

Lol, yeah, but just giving you a heads up. Also, I'll PM you about something in the story, but probably when I'm about to start the second half or maybe after.

• Lol, looks like it's from a movie. I'll have to try and see if I can find it, haha.

Mwuahaha! No chance for her! >B]

But yeah, going to go to sleep, lol. Goodnight! Don't let fire Elsa burn ya! Haha. :p

lmao, I have no idea xD I just found it on Google. Fire Elsa is going down >:D

• I am now home. But I'm going to sleep right away. I had a long, sad day. But at least you guys are here :)

• 人-ω-)。o.゚。・♡Good Night♡・。゚o。(-ω-人)

Lol, looks like it's from a movie. I'll have to try and see if I can find it, haha. Mwuahaha! No chance for her! >B] But yeah, going to go to sleep, lol. Goodnight! Don't let fire Elsa burn ya! Haha.

• Lol, as if. Everyone's asleep now, loser.

Hi!!! ^-^

TWDFan86 posted: »

I am now home. But I'm going to sleep right away. I had a long, sad day. But at least you guys are here

• hugs

I am now home. But I'm going to sleep right away. I had a long, sad day. But at least you guys are here

• Hi!

• edited August 2014

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• That moment when Broseph doesnt reply

hugs

• No it's not.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I think you're a liar.

No it's not.

• I'm just jelly :c

I think you're a liar.

• I'm just jealous :c

I think you're a liar.

I think you're a liar.

I think you're a liar.

• ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

dun b jelly stoopid

I'm just jelly :c

• Holy shit dude, lmao.

I'm just jealous :c

• _______ _______ _______ _______ _ _ _______ ______ _______ _________ _______ _ _
    ( ____ )( ___ )( ____ |\ /|( ____ ( \ ( \ ( ____ \ ( ___ \ ( ____ \ __ /( ____ ( \ ( \ |\ /|
    | ( )|| ( ) || ( \/| ) ( || ( \/| ( | ( | ( \/ | ( ) )| ( \/ ) ( | ( \/| ( | ( ( \ / )
    | (____)|| () || | | () || (__ | | | | | (__ | (/ / | ( | | | (__ | | | | \ (
    ) /
    | )| ___ || | | ___ || __) | | | | | __) | __ ( | __) | | | __) | | | | \ /
    | (\ ( | ( ) || | | ( ) || ( | | | | | ( | ( \ \ | ( | | | ( | | | | ) (
    | ) \ __| ) ( || (____/| ) ( || (____/| (____/| (____/| (____/\ | )___) )| (____/\ |_) ) | (____/| (____/| (____/| |
    |/ __/|/ |(_______/|/ |(_______/(_______/(_______/(_______/ |/ _
    / (_______/ (____/ (_______/(_______/(_______/_/

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ dun b jelly stoopid

• Um

_______ _______ _______ _______ _ _ _______ ______ _______ _________ _______ _ _ ( ____ )( ___

• <3

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Loving JuicyLatte xD Thanks Jonny ( @JonGon ) for making this!!

• My comments didn't show up until now xD

Holy shit dude, lmao.

• shrekmin 4 life AWESOMEO, come on get with the program

AWESOMEO posted: »

THIS IS FUCKED UP ;-;

• That moment when Broseph said he was going to bed, moron!

That moment when Broseph doesnt reply

Sign in to comment in this discussion.