The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• 1 2 3 4 5 maybe 6 times lol

SaltLick305 posted: »

I know you've been through that. LMAO!

• Thanks

AWESOMEO posted: »

Damn... I'm sorry to hear... :c You can PM me about it if you want someone to talk to.

• Alt text

Damn. No no no no no.... why? Why is this all happening?! All this shit happening so quickly. Fuck.

You are a great kid Poked. Just because you made some mistakes doesn't mean you should get punished like this. It's not right. You had my back a lot of times. Right from when I first started my thread. I am thankful of that. You're a good kid. Don't forget that.

Alt text

I have some bad news guys, for those who don't already know... I wont be on the Forum or Steam for a long time now... I made some mist

• I need to be alone for a while. See ya.

Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSGKAtWgGNA
    What happens if you get a crossover with Final Fantasy and Disney

• This lounge is just full of sadness now, which makes me feel like shit more than I already do. :(

• Alt text

Damn. No no no no no.... why? Why is this all happening?! All this shit happening so quickly. Fuck. You are a great kid Poked. Just becau

• Do you want to know what happens if you get a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy?

Damn... I'm sorry to hear... :c You can PM me about it if you want someone to talk to.

• Thanks.

I'm honestly kinda misty eyed. I guess I drained all my tears when I first heard they were doing this.

Bye! You and me are some of the oldies still left. You're leaving and I come and go. Good luck with everything.

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

This lounge is just full of sadness now, which makes me feel like shit more than I already do.

• Good luck to you.

Hi Poked... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Don't let it get to you more than it already has. Look, maybe it's for the best. Some time away and a fresh could end up being just what you need.

I know it ain't easy, but you're a tough kid. Most of us will still be here when you return.

Thanks. I'm honestly kinda misty eyed. I guess I drained all my tears when I first heard they were doing this.

• I remember MrLee... ;-;

joshua007 posted: »

1 2 3 4 5 maybe 6 times lol

• You too. :P

Nice to see you again

• Alt text

Finally Josh I shared the link to the lounge to your ages ago finally you arrived :D

I think the lounge is better then the forum ever was :P

Ooh I wish everything was normall again on this forum.

• edited August 2014

XD that is a old story, I wanted to know what people were thinking about me and I got banned and I had no idea how long so yeah. I liked MrLee more then Joshua007 so I stayed him... Untill they found out I got banned for two weeks and MrLee was permantly banned doesn't botter me anyway.

The last time I got banned was for three reasons

Upvotes

Something els

And having a second account but that is just stupid. MrLee was gone forever I get still punished for that FAIL thanks Bigby you know who I mean

I remember MrLee... ;-;

• D':

I am leaving this establishment.

• Honestly? I'm not tough. I'm soft and emotional.

But that doesn't have to be a bad thing. Sometimes I am called weak because of it. But if I am weak this way, then I would prefer to be weak than strong.

God made me this way, so I am happy this way. I'll push through this as much as I can.

Don't let it get to you more than it already has. Look, maybe it's for the best. Some time away and a fresh could end up being just what you need. I know it ain't easy, but you're a tough kid. Most of us will still be here when you return.

• Alt text

I'll miss you bro good luck :'(

I have some bad news guys, for those who don't already know... I wont be on the Forum or Steam for a long time now... I made some mist

• Alt text

I need to be alone for a while. See ya.

• edited August 2014

You are totally right Mr J

Ooh do you remember Kingdom Hearts I was talking about this is a fight scene from the game if you defeated Sephiroth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=950I7QBUgzk

Markd4547 posted: »

Finally Josh I shared the link to the lounge to your ages ago finally you arrived I think the lounge is better then the forum ever was :P

• Don't fool yourself. Just because you're emotional doesn't mean you're not tough. If you weren't tough you would just give up. I'm sure you won't do that, are you?

It's very important to be happy with who you are.

I do think of you as 10 times more impassioned that I'll ever be, but weak has never crossed my mind.

Honestly? I'm not tough. I'm soft and emotional. But that doesn't have to be a bad thing. Sometimes I am called weak because of it. B

• Soon the HD remaster Dec 2 America Dec 5 EU

Finally Josh I shared the link to the lounge to your ages ago finally you arrived I think the lounge is better then the forum ever was :P

• Yeah cool video with the disney characters awesome :DDDDDDDDDD

You are totally right Mr J Ooh do you remember Kingdom Hearts I was talking about this is a fight scene from the game if you defeated Sephiroth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=950I7QBUgzk

• Don't worry I don't do that again

And that was like your main account, right? At least you're back now. Just don't do anything suspicious.

• And that was like your main account, right?

At least you're back now. Just don't do anything suspicious.

XD that is a old story, I wanted to know what people were thinking about me and I got banned and I had no idea how long so yeah. I liked MrL

• You shouldn't have told people about your foot fetish bro, you know it would cause problems, anyways i'll miss you.

• Do you have a PS3?

Yeah cool video with the disney characters awesome :DDDDDDDDDD

• It wasn't necessarily the problem here, but thanks.

papai46 posted: »

You shouldn't have told people about your foot fetish bro, you know it would cause problems, anyways i'll miss you.

• Yeah :)

Do you have a PS3?

• edited August 2014

:) Me to and also this game comes out only on PS3 in my country (the netherlands) for €50 I believe in my country

I still think about TLOU for PS4 but I don't want to pay €50 for a remasterd game that came out last year that I can buy for €20 on PS3 lol, if I can get the game for 40 or 35 then MUST BUY

Yeah

• €50 for two games and a movie of three hours, TLOU movie sounds interesting comes out in 2017 right?

Yeah

• Whats your guys opinion on sex changin' surgery? I'm okay with it.

• hug

Don't fool yourself. Just because you're emotional doesn't mean you're not tough. If you weren't tough you would just give up. I'm sure you

• I doubt the assholes are going to be honest about their assholiness. But I'm okay with it. It has no negative impact on my life whatsoever, and it brings happiness to others, so what's the harm?

Whats your guys opinion on sex changin' surgery? I'm okay with it.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Definitely bro TLOU is the greatest game ever made it's worth every penny a must buy get it as soon as possible :D

Me to and also this game comes out only on PS3 in my country (the netherlands) for €50 I believe in my country I still think about TLOU f

• Some feel good photos:

Alt text

Alt text

Jackline Kiplimo helps a disabled runner to finish a marathon in Taiwan, costing her a first place finish:

Alt text

This lounge is just full of sadness now, which makes me feel like shit more than I already do.

• Not okay with it, you were born a man/woman and there's nothing you can do to change it, no surgery will change your born gender, you can be gay, I have no problem with that, but don't try to be something that you're not.

Whats your guys opinion on sex changin' surgery? I'm okay with it.

• OH MY FUCKING GOD ISSUE 130 WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK?!?!?!

@Don't_Look_Back WHAT TEH HELL?

• That isn't YOUR choice to make. If an individual feels unnatural as a member of their current gender, they have every right to make their lives more comfortable.

Not okay with it, you were born a man/woman and there's nothing you can do to change it, no surgery will change your born gender, you can be gay, I have no problem with that, but don't try to be something that you're not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.