The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• We'll miss you :o

I have some bad news guys, for those who don't already know... I wont be on the Forum or Steam for a long time now... I made some mist

• XD stop spoiling yourself Rachel dayum

I hope the HUGE spoiler I just read about issue 130 isn't true. Because if it is true.... What. The. Hell. Gonna go read it rn. Edit: They deleted the guys account who uploaded the issues. FML.

• Glad I helped an old friend.

Hugs Poked

hug

• Did I say I'm going to make the decision for them?

They can go do whatever the hell they want, I still see it as a wrong thing to do, I'm not deciding for them.

Giraffehat posted: »

That isn't YOUR choice to make. If an individual feels unnatural as a member of their current gender, they have every right to make their lives more comfortable.

• YES nice Lego Movie epic win :DDDDDDDD

ComingSoon posted: »

This camp I'm a councelor in training at is watching the Lego Movie lol

• edited August 2014

Quite frankly, I don't really care :P

What people do with their lives is their own decision, and as long as it doesn't effect me or my loved ones in a negative way, then they can go on ahead.

papai46 posted: »

Whats your guys opinion on sex changin' surgery? I'm okay with it.

• I'm okay with it too, it's their decision and all we have to do is respect it.

• edited August 2014

Actually the surgery can change that, but ok.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Not okay with it, you were born a man/woman and there's nothing you can do to change it, no surgery will change your born gender, you can be gay, I have no problem with that, but don't try to be something that you're not.

• I'm fine with it.

It makes them happy, if that's what they want to do, then let 'em. It's not hurting them or anyone else.

But that's opinion... And I can tell this subject is gonna cause problems.

• I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't impact my life.

• What?

joshua007 posted: »

Do you want to know what happens if you get a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

It's a free world people can do whatever they want the goal in life is to be happy and if that's what they want why not :D

• Some people truly don't feel like they belong in the body they have. It isn't wrong to want to feel comfortable in a body that reflects what gender you identify with.

Not okay with it, you were born a man/woman and there's nothing you can do to change it, no surgery will change your born gender, you can be gay, I have no problem with that, but don't try to be something that you're not.

• edited August 2014

Well I applaud you for being honest awesomeo I feel different on the topic but at least your honest :)

• It surprisingly surpassed my expectations. (1st time seeing it lol)

Markd4547 posted: »

YES nice Lego Movie epic win :DDDDDDDD

• Issue 130... Wow.

Some weird shiet.

• polemic is my intention.

I'm fine with it. It makes them happy, if that's what they want to do, then let 'em. It's not hurting them or anyone else. But that's opinion... And I can tell this subject is gonna cause problems.

• Dem ending feels bro :'D

It surprisingly surpassed my expectations. (1st time seeing it lol)

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

A surgery doesn't change the chromosomes in your body, you can cut your dick off and make it look like a vagina and that's all fine and good, but you're not a woman.

It's like saying that people who were exposed to radiation and grew a tail are now animals, you can cake yourself with things that make you look like a woman, you're still a man though.

Actually the surgery can change that, but ok.

• Let me guess, Rick died?

OH MY FUCKING GOD ISSUE 130 WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK?!?!?! @Don't_Look_Back WHAT TEH HELL?

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

OKAY IM NOT THAT FAR INTO TEH COMICS SO NO SPOILERS PLZ ;-;

• Yes, it was a very good movie :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Dem ending feels bro :'D

• As far as I concerned, that statement was no better than homophobia. A man doesn't choose to feel like a woman and vica versa. You're basically saying that you don't like something that they can't control. I don't know you well, AWESOMEO, but I know you're better than that. How would you feel if you were struggling with your biological identity and someone said "what you feel is wrong. You should live your life in misery because it's natural."? I'm sure homophobes would say, "you were born straight, and there's nothing you can do to change that".

Did I say I'm going to make the decision for them? They can go do whatever the hell they want, I still see it as a wrong thing to do, I'm not deciding for them.

• I heard that reasoning so many times, and it's making me laugh honestly.

You can dress up like a woman, wear make up, a dress and high heels, you can act like a woman for the rest of your life, you are still a man :/

I have no problem with people being what they want to be, but the process of the supposed "sex change" is just stupid and useless imo, it's a useless effort to change who you really are, even if you don't feel like you're something, you're still that thing, and technology didn't manage to change that as of yet.

Some people truly don't feel like they belong in the body they have. It isn't wrong to want to feel comfortable in a body that reflects what gender you identify with.

• Don't worry man we're not THAT evil :3

• edited August 2014

Nope, people are saying that the zombies can talk now, because of this guy hearing whispers while in a herd or something. Personally, I think it was just people walking through the herd with walker blood on them.

• Alt text

Come on bro lets get the fun going here :p

Twistee posted: »

This lounge is just full of sadness now, which makes me feel like shit more than I already do.

• Hopefully...

Don't worry man we're not THAT evil

• Me too, but still it's a pretty intense cliffhanger.

• You're mixing things up.

I didn't say I judge them for being what tey want to be, that's not what I meant, I'm just saying that the process of sex changing won't turn you into something you're not.

That's it, I won't dislike a person for doing it, it's just wrong to me.

Giraffehat posted: »

As far as I concerned, that statement was no better than homophobia. A man doesn't choose to feel like a woman and vica versa. You're basica

• Yeah, but if there is one thing Robert is known for, it's false cliffhangers :P

Me too, but still it's a pretty intense cliffhanger.

• Rick dies, Carl came out.

• You're goddamn right xD

Yeah, but if there is one thing Robert is known for, it's false cliffhangers :P

• XD not a chance I don't read the comics but not a chance the walkers talk why would they talk anyway it's just not possible the virus just takes over the stem of the brain IMO :)

• ;-;

Rick dies, Carl came out.

• Very well. Not like it matters, I guess. People are still gonna get sex changes despite your opinion. No reason for me to get hostile.

You're mixing things up. I didn't say I judge them for being what tey want to be, that's not what I meant, I'm just saying that the proce

• Gud

Don't worry man we're not THAT evil

• XD

Rick dies, Carl came out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.