Markd4547 posted: »

Come on bro lets get the fun going here

• Of the house.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Rick dies, Carl came out.

• edited August 2014

HOW DID YOU READ IT??! GIMME THE LINK!

OH MY FUCKING GOD ISSUE 130 WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK?!?!?! @Don't_Look_Back WHAT TEH HELL?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD PARTY UP IN HERE FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

You don't need to get hostile, I was just stating a fact, not something offensive:

A man that cuts his dick off and changes his name from Danny to Danielle is not a woman, he's still a man, I don't have a problem with him thinking that he is a woman, but he's not, it's pre-determined in the womb

Giraffe, can you explain why you downvoted me now (if it's you)? I just want to know why I'm wrong in your opinion, it's kind of itching me.

Giraffehat posted: »

Very well. Not like it matters, I guess. People are still gonna get sex changes despite your opinion. No reason for me to get hostile.

• And the closet, simultaneously.

Of the house.

• I thought it was funny

What?

• A LARGE?!

http://youtu.be/svW2hkfIsSo

God I love this woman.

• Yay thanks! ^-^

http://thewalkingdead-online.com/hq/displayimage.php?album=348&pid=8760#top_display_media

• Holy shit, Poked no ;-;

Glad I could befriend you before you left, when I was a newcomer I saw you and some others in every thread. It's a sad day. Goodbye.

I have some bad news guys, for those who don't already know... I wont be on the Forum or Steam for a long time now... I made some mist

• My pleasure.

Yay thanks! ^-^

• Alt text

I hope your alright bro we need you here :'(

I need to be alone for a while. See ya.

• I'm pretty sure when Giraffe said "Very Well' it was kinda an attempt at ending the argument :P

You don't need to get hostile, I was just stating a fact, not something offensive: A man that cuts his dick off and changes his name from

• I have a bad habit that I don't just end arguments with "ok then", but meh.

I'm pretty sure when Giraffe said "Very Well' it was kinda an attempt at ending the argument :P

• Alt text

KITTYS

XD Kittys

• edited August 2014

Its psychological though, some of these people feel like they were born with the wrong gender. I understand what you're trying to say, but you don't seem to understand what we call the "inner struggle".

The sex change itself won't change them as a person, but if that person acts and talks like the other gender and feels trapped in his/her own body, it might help them cope with that feeling of hopelessness.

They were born this way, its not their fault nor should they blame themselves, its simply nature. If they wish to change their gender to feel more comfortable in their skin, who are you to deny them that right AWESOMEO ?

You need to be more open-minded in my opinion. You need to respect that's it their decision, there's nothing you can do about that.

I heard that reasoning so many times, and it's making me laugh honestly. You can dress up like a woman, wear make up, a dress and high he

• edited August 2014

Alt text

....Yeah meh but I'll upthumb :P

A LARGE?! http://youtu.be/svW2hkfIsSo God I love this woman.

• You don't want to try and understand Rig. :p

LOL what? Is that what that means?

• Is there an argument going on in here?

• Alt text

XD PARTY UP IN HERE FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE

• @AWESOMEO did you buy my postcard?

• There was, I think I defused it. Temporarily at least...

Twistee posted: »

Is there an argument going on in here?

• Alt text

WHAT DO U MEAN argument Twistee >:O

Is there an argument going on in here?

edited August 2014

God dammit, don't say I'm denying them from being who they are, that's not what I'm doing, a man that thinks he's a woman is still a man, and that's a fact. I'm not trying to do anything, I'm not deciding anything for them, I'm just thinking that the whole process is a ridiculous waste of money.

Don't mislead anyone into thinking I'm wrong just because I'm the only pne who thinks that way, please.

Its psychological though, some of these people feel like they were born with the wrong gender. I understand what you're trying to say, but y

• Idk it looked like Awesomeo and Giraffehat were arguing. :(

WHAT DO U MEAN argument Twistee >:O

• XD jk no it was just a debate over a topic with them two :)

Idk it looked like Awesomeo and Giraffehat were arguing.

• Can't 2 people argue without everyone making a fuss out of it...?

Idk it looked like Awesomeo and Giraffehat were arguing.

• @Welcome_To_Woodbury I still want you to apologize for dodging my Whiskey so it smashed against a wall and broke, THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SCOTCH WHISKEY...

• Oh, goodie. Another argument.

God dammit, don't say I'm denying them from being who they are, that's not what I'm doing, a man that thinks he's a woman is still a man, an

• Who's your guys favorite ginger?

Mine's Laurids.

• I will, next time I'm in NYC I'll get it xD

There's a problem though, I need your address if you want too actually get the postcard, and I don't think your parents would be too excited for someone to know it, I think?

@AWESOMEO did you buy my postcard?

• Yay! <3 Haha, nah, I was just messing with ya. :p

I will, next time I'm in NYC I'll get it xD There's a problem though, I need your address if you want too actually get the postcard, and I don't think your parents would be too excited for someone to know it, I think?

edited August 2014

Was that one really necessary? :/

You think that if you'd want to stop an argument, you won't add any more fuel to the fire.

Oh, goodie. Another argument.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

doubled posted like a boss.

i've got class don't i?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.