The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Like "who the hell're you?! Go away!" XD

Or "Wait...I have a dog?" XD

I'll still forget xD

• Yes.

"You think" How high were you?!

• I would only get Halo collection for multiplayer since I dont really like playing through campaigns again, but I might go through it once. I will have to wait for other games, but GOW,HALO, and Destiny are shaping up to be good, and the new MKX. So those will probably be what makes my final decision.

Nah, but I was thinking of getting it just for that, lol. I think I might wait though, until there's more games for both.

• Ah, well the video is kinda sad, I would post it but I'm on mobile. I think you can find it by typing "Dog tries to save fish" or something like that.

Markd4547 posted: »

Cool Nope just the gif

• @Allthatremains

One of my favorite reviewers just did an Aladdin review as a tribute to Robin Williams :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wESAPVUdSI

• Coral

Twistee posted: »

lel

• Anything Robin Williams now makes me sad :'(

@Allthatremains One of my favorite reviewers just did an Aladdin review as a tribute to Robin Williams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wESAPVUdSI

• I'll try not to be :(

Lol,,I know you're not that excited to go back to the real world, but don't feel too bummed out about, man.

• Sounds freaking amazing! Can't wait. B]

Yeah, it looks and sounds cool. I think its going to be a co-op based survival game sort of like Day Z judging by what i read. I think its l

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Coral

• Lmao, Joe had no idea what was going on, haha!

Lmao umm thanks xD I just said the first thing that popped up in my mind.

• Alt text

Dem feels tho just beautiful :'D

ComingSoon posted: »

:') http://youtu.be/4Lki_IeM6bQ The next one: http://youtu.be/lK1vPu6U2B0 I absolutely love these videos :')

• edited August 2014

knew it

Did you save some for me?!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yes.

• FIFA is a very rage enduring game everybody that I hear playing over the mic are always raging. As for fighting games I'm guessing Mortal Combat and Street Fighter? And Zombie games would it include Call of Duty Zombies?

I sometimes play Cod, just because all my friends play it. I also play Fifa, and NBA 2k. As well as several fighting games. But if the game

• No shit? xD

I know you didn't get laid broseph, we know XD

Yeah, I know. Guys, I'm just messing around. I'm fine xD

• People who are willing to do this for the needy deserve a medal :')

Dem feels tho just beautiful :'D

• I think you're nuts.

I'm not even sure that I'm not sure

• You asked how high I was and I answered with "yes" :P

But, no :/

knew it Did you save some for me?!

• We'll cheer you up, don't worry. B]

I'll try not to be

• edited August 2014

Im am home but my internet wont work, so im using data.

Lmao my mom just got mad so as punishment she took my Phone charger so I can watch my battery run down as torture. I was at 3% so I turned a personal hotspot on and connected my computer to it. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE?! But when my phone actually dies I'm screwed...

SaltLick305 posted: »

Why aren't you home? Still at your uncle's? Damn. We'll do it when you get back, don't worry. In the meantime, you know I'm there in our little purple cave. HEHEHE.

• Both xD

Like "who the hell're you?! Go away!" XD Or "Wait...I have a dog?" XD

• Lol, the raging is the best part.

I dont like street fighter but MK for sure. Also The Naruto ninja storm series(Im a fan of Naruto), I also like Marvel vs Capcom and the older marvel fighting games as well as Injustice.

And yes Call of Duty Zombies for sure. Zombies was the sole reason of bought BO2 season pass, didnt even touch the multiplayer maps. lol.

FIFA is a very rage enduring game everybody that I hear playing over the mic are always raging. As for fighting games I'm guessing Mortal Combat and Street Fighter? And Zombie games would it include Call of Duty Zombies?

• Nah, my nuts are fine :)

I think you're nuts.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Hey you posted that on the lounge before :P

XD still Hebrews it never gets old XDD

• Damn, bro. That hurts ;-;

AWESOMEO posted: »

No shit? xD I know you didn't get laid broseph, we know XD

• better be before classes start :c

We'll cheer you up, don't worry. B]

• I know XD it was needed though

XD Hey you posted that on the lounge before :P XD still Hebrews it never gets old XDD

• Halo 2 had the best multiplayer out of all of them. Plus, it's four games for the price of one. Yeah, all of those look like they'll be good. Here's hoping, haha. B]

I would only get Halo collection for multiplayer since I dont really like playing through campaigns again, but I might go through it once. I

• edited August 2014

lmao. xD

UGH JOE. SHARE NEXT TIME.

You asked how high I was and I answered with "yes" :P But, no

• Yes I remember these. :D

:') http://youtu.be/4Lki_IeM6bQ The next one: http://youtu.be/lK1vPu6U2B0 I absolutely love these videos :')

• yeah 2 and 3 were the best for me.. It is 4 for the price of one, but they are still all games I have played the shit out of before and only one is remastered so I dont know.

Halo 2 had the best multiplayer out of all of them. Plus, it's four games for the price of one. Yeah, all of those look like they'll be good. Here's hoping, haha. B]

• NO!! see ya bro it's great to see you back in the lounge :'(

better be before classes start :c

• They're great :D

Twistee posted: »

Yes I remember these.

• Joe doesn't get laid, he has sexual intercourse.

Damn, bro. That hurts ;-;

• We'll try, man, we'll try, haha. Did you know episode 205 will most likely come out this month? So that's something to look forward to.

better be before classes start :c

• Word I played the shit out of NS: UNS 2 and what system you play CoD Zombies on?

Lol, the raging is the best part. I dont like street fighter but MK for sure. Also The Naruto ninja storm series(Im a fan of Naruto), I a

• And they just called me from work...

Like Carlos would say: "UNBELIEVABLE".

Im am home but my internet wont work, so im using data. Lmao my mom just got mad so as punishment she took my Phone charger so I can watc

• Why are you crying? :c

NO!! see ya bro it's great to see you back in the lounge

• HEBREWS IT CORAL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.