The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Don't be so sure about that.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nah, my nuts are fine

• After playing 204 last month, I'm not really that anxious to play the next episode anymore :/

We'll try, man, we'll try, haha. Did you know episode 205 will most likely come out this month? So that's something to look forward to.

• 360, but I sold the game because my tray fucked up and I dont got gold. I dont bother with fixing it though because I barely played at the time it broke though, and I am probably going to get a new console soon anyways.

Word I played the shit out of NS: UNS 2 and what system you play CoD Zombies on?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

You just got back tho bro :'/ but enjoy class :D

Why are you crying? :c

• Aladdin and Lion King are my two favorites. Robin Williams was awesome as the Genie. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

@Allthatremains One of my favorite reviewers just did an Aladdin review as a tribute to Robin Williams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wESAPVUdSI

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

HEBREWS IT CORAL

• Alt text to you too, kind sir.

• HOLD ON

Alt text to you too, kind sir.

• lmao that sucks. xD

SaltLick305 posted: »

And they just called me from work... Like Carlos would say: "UNBELIEVABLE".

• For me, H1 had the best campaign, H2 best multiplayer and H3 was a good mix of both. I think they should have stopped after 3, now they're just milking the series, and H4 had so many problems, it was barely a Halo game anymore. Well, it brings Halo 1 anniversary as well as the second, some other exclusive stuff. I think it's worth it.

yeah 2 and 3 were the best for me.. It is 4 for the price of one, but they are still all games I have played the shit out of before and only one is remastered so I dont know.

• But I am :c

Don't be so sure about that.

• I guess that makes sense ._.

Joe doesn't get laid, he has sexual intercourse.

• No ._.

lmao. xD UGH JOE. SHARE NEXT TIME.

• edited August 2014

Well I dont know, I need to buy the console first, so that would bring my to about 600, or 500 canadian if I buy it without the kinect and the game. And there are probably other games I would want, and maybe another controller and a year of gold. So that would be a lot of money, if they bring it as a bundle, that be good though. But still shit ton of money. Dont think its worth it to pay all that money just to play one game(or 4 in this situation)

For me, H1 had the best campaign, H2 best multiplayer and H3 was a good mix of both. I think they should have stopped after 3, now they're j

• To be honest, same here, lol. I liked 204 but they could have done better with certain things, oh well though. Just going to wait for the trailer and get hyped again, hopefully 205 will be amazing.

After playing 204 last month, I'm not really that anxious to play the next episode anymore

• It starts on August 27th. I still have 2 weeks :)

You just got back tho bro :'/ but enjoy class

• K it's fixed

Alt text to you too, kind sir.

• Oh man, speaking of bundles, I think they might actually do that with this. Yeah, and I think the Kinect is pretty useless anyway.

Well I dont know, I need to buy the console first, so that would bring my to about 600, or 500 canadian if I buy it without the kinect and

• I have a Kinect and I can vouch for this

Oh man, speaking of bundles, I think they might actually do that with this. Yeah, and I think the Kinect is pretty useless anyway.

• xD These 2 weeks are going to fly.

It starts on August 27th. I still have 2 weeks

• Did you get pizza? Because I really want pizza now.

• edited August 2014

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/08/11/the-last-of-us-movie-the-scenes-we-need-to-see-2180925?lt_source=external,manual#bCWqw5

Maisie Williams strange face Game Of Thrones girl confirmed as Ellie for TLOU movie I never seen the show she better be a great actress I wanted Ellen Paige :'(

Alt text

She does have a sort of Ellie look though around the same age too pls don't ruin it.

Alt text

Alt text

• I dont think they would bundle this with it, they would probably do it with Halo 5 though for sure. And maybe bring Halo 2 remastered as a special bonus to the bundle. I wouldnt say its completely useless, we havent really seen it being used to its potential for the xbone yet, but on 360 it was trash.

Oh man, speaking of bundles, I think they might actually do that with this. Yeah, and I think the Kinect is pretty useless anyway.

• Damn that sucks bruh.

360, but I sold the game because my tray fucked up and I dont got gold. I dont bother with fixing it though because I barely played at the time it broke though, and I am probably going to get a new console soon anyways.

• The entire episode, I was like "come on, really TTG?". Idk, episodes 3 and 4 kinda suppressed my hype level for episode 5 :(

To be honest, same here, lol. I liked 204 but they could have done better with certain things, oh well though. Just going to wait for the trailer and get hyped again, hopefully 205 will be amazing.

• Yes! :3

ComingSoon posted: »

Did you get pizza? Because I really want pizza now.

• How to enjoy Episode 5: Have no expectations.

The entire episode, I was like "come on, really TTG?". Idk, episodes 3 and 4 kinda suppressed my hype level for episode 5

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2014

Thanks. To be fair, I kind of have to know since I'm studying Global Security.

It's definitely worth trying to keep an eye on current event. If nobody know what's going on, it's impossible to keep the government accountable. I like to make sure the people that skim 30+% off my paycheck and can kill me on a whim are doing a decent job. ;)

oh,you really have some knowledge and i'm not into wars and government

• Good :D

It starts on August 27th. I still have 2 weeks

• Alt text

Psshh I see how it is. I don't need your shrooms anyways... I'll just tell my husband to steal them from you.

No ._.

• I had it for a good 5-6 years, it was bound to happen.

Damn that sucks bruh.

• What topping? Extra Cheese, pepperoni, mushroom, anchovies or pineapple.

• YES! WHOOOOO DUDE SHES AN AMAZING ACTOR!

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/08/11/the-last-of-us-movie-the-scenes-we-need-to-see-2180925?lt_source=external,manual#bCWqw5 Maisie Wil

• Damn lucky xD Xbox only has a lifespan of 1 year.

I had it for a good 5-6 years, it was bound to happen.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Cool :D but Ellie is my favorite character in a game ever though she must be the greatest actress on the planet she will definitely need an oscar winning performance here pls :'/

YES! WHOOOOO DUDE SHES AN AMAZING ACTOR!

• Lmao!

ComingSoon posted: »

Lucky! http://youtu.be/CJEoASUMZbI

• Cheese, ham and bacon with stuffed crust. :p

What topping? Extra Cheese, pepperoni, mushroom, anchovies or pineapple.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.