The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That's awesome, I honestly thought they were gonna get Chloe to play Ellie lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/08/11/the-last-of-us-movie-the-scenes-we-need-to-see-2180925?lt_source=external,manual#bCWqw5 Maisie Wil

• drools

That is my dream pizza right there.

Cheese, ham and bacon with stuffed crust.

• Sometimes things are not meant to be slow down.

Lmao!

• Or have very low ones. I can't help it, though :/

ComingSoon posted: »

How to enjoy Episode 5: Have no expectations.

• Lol true, I know a guy who had 3 original Xbox 360's in 1 year, I think he had the RROD, fan problems and the tray problem, poor dude :(

Damn lucky xD Xbox only has a lifespan of 1 year.

• Lol, I order that all the time.

ComingSoon posted: »

drools That is my dream pizza right there.

• My God... You have an awesome sense of taste.

Cheese, ham and bacon with stuffed crust.

• Hell yeah!

My God... You have an awesome sense of taste.

• Yea I have the tray problem I just punch the Xbox on the top and it works. xD De Struggle.

Lol true, I know a guy who had 3 original Xbox 360's in 1 year, I think he had the RROD, fan problems and the tray problem, poor dude

• Lmao, I did that too when my tray was fucked but eventually that method just stopped working.

Yea I have the tray problem I just punch the Xbox on the top and it works. xD De Struggle.

• Ah, I forgot H5. But after H4, I'm not looking forward to it. Mostly all the games don't use Kinect, I've only seen it being used to command the xbone and tell it what to do, meh, we'll see.

I dont think they would bundle this with it, they would probably do it with Halo 5 though for sure. And maybe bring Halo 2 remastered as a s

• xD Fucking Microsoft I swear.

Lmao, I did that too when my tray was fucked but eventually that method just stopped working.

• She's a great actress, but her as Ellie? I would have never expected that. We'll see how it goes.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/08/11/the-last-of-us-movie-the-scenes-we-need-to-see-2180925?lt_source=external,manual#bCWqw5 Maisie Wil

• Yeah, I think Halo 5 will just be a cheap cash in to help promote the new tv show and the exclusive Halo channel on the Xbone. Yeah, I can even think of one game with Kinect on the console, but I rather use my controller than voice commands anyways, not worth the extra 100$

Ah, I forgot H5. But after H4, I'm not looking forward to it. Mostly all the games don't use Kinect, I've only seen it being used to command the xbone and tell it what to do, meh, we'll see.

• Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Yeah haha like Mark said I was expecting Ellen Page or Chloe Moretz. :p

She's a great actress, but her as Ellie? I would have never expected that. We'll see how it goes.

• Hey, mark. :)

Hi simon

• I know, right? :(

xD These 2 weeks are going to fly.

• You have a husband now? I was gone for too long :o

Psshh I see how it is. I don't need your shrooms anyways... I'll just tell my husband to steal them from you.

• Yeah, those pricks always wanting our money.

By the way did you see the new advanced warfare/Xbone bundle, controller and console look sick, I have to admit. And its 1Tb too which is good. But I know the game will be shit, but in IGN's eyes, 11/10.

xD Fucking Microsoft I swear.

• edited August 2014

I liked 3 just felt like Carver should have lived longer,heh. In episode2 they're talking about how dangerous he is and all that, only to die in the next episode so now im like okay, what are they even planning to do now? I guess Clem just has to try to make it to Wellington.

TWDFan86 posted: »

The entire episode, I was like "come on, really TTG?". Idk, episodes 3 and 4 kinda suppressed my hype level for episode 5

• Everyone just died at the same time

• Lmao it's Rachelle. We're married and Brent is our son. Don't ask. xD

You have a husband now? I was gone for too long

• I really thought he was going to be the main antagonist all season. oh well...

I liked 3 just felt like Carver should have lived longer,heh. In episode2 they're talking about how dangerous he is and all that, only to di

• Oh wait. yeah! I forgot xD

Lmao it's Rachelle. We're married and Brent is our son. Don't ask. xD

• lel

600!!!!!!

• Ellen Page would have been perfect. Ellie basically looks like a younger version of her and acts sorta like her Juno character, heh.

Twistee posted: »

Yeah haha like Mark said I was expecting Ellen Page or Chloe Moretz.

• Word it does but I already swore myself that I won't buy that game it's going to be dead out the box the Call of Duty Community will make sure of that. That 1TB sounds tempting but Microsoft should of gone the Sony route and allowed you to willingly upgrade the HDD and not that bullshit of using External thats just more space to take up.

Yeah, those pricks always wanting our money. By the way did you see the new advanced warfare/Xbone bundle, controller and console look si

• Triple

Twistee posted: »

Everyone just died at the same time

• LOL no.

But I am :c

• Alt text

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Alt text

600!!!!!!

• Yeah, just milking the series now, just like evrything else. Heh, I think I'll get the xbone without the Kinect.

Yeah, I think Halo 5 will just be a cheap cash in to help promote the new tv show and the exclusive Halo channel on the Xbone. Yeah, I can e

• What's your earliest Class? Mines is at fucking 8AM loco.

I know, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.