Comments

• She looks like "confused black girl" xD

Markd4547 posted: »

Happy 600 ^

• 600 Already :) Alt text

Happy 600 ^

• Have fun guys. :)

Alright, sorry if i'm posting this later than usual, but after a pointless argument over a terrible joke, I'm finally posting this announcem

• I know it ain't mostly waiting for the fucking bus.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Like at 10am or 12pm? I don't remember. I started at 8am too 2 semesters ago, though. It wasn't fun...

• IT'S AWESOME omg it's only like 5 minutes away from my school so I can walk, and I my room is huge with a walk-in closet and shit and I get my own bathroom and my bedroom is pretty much as far away from my sister's room as possible, so that's even better.

I'll probably take pictures when I move ^-^

AWESOMEO posted: »

Congrats, how do you like the place?

• I gottaaaa tho ;_;

i be back soon tho dun wurri ana

Dun leave uuuus

• It's been great, but season 1 is better,,man. B]

I hope it's gonna be good. I can't help but feel disappointed with the second season.

• Alt text

Ah I love these such awesome reads and also the pics of the GTA adventures :'D

Alright, sorry if i'm posting this later than usual, but after a pointless argument over a terrible joke, I'm finally posting this announcem

• I'm glad you're happy with it :D

I'm so jealous, I want a suburban house ;_;

IT'S AWESOME omg it's only like 5 minutes away from my school so I can walk, and I my room is huge with a walk-in closet and shit and I get

• i cri evertim ;-;

I gottaaaa tho ;_; i be back soon tho dun wurri ana

• Wow, sounds awesome! Hopefully you aren't gone too long. Congrats! B]

Yeah, my stepdad wanted an actual house with a garage and a yard, and the landlady called us today and said that it's ours ^-^ We actually move in on the 23rd, but we'll be doing stuff all week, lol. So happyyy!!!

• Well it's only a teaser so they might change it. B]

Playing in third person is better in my opinion, makes the jump scares much more better. Yeah, that ending was fucking awesome. lol.

• WHAT?! girl I hate u so much rn. I have to share a room with my brother. You know how much that sucks?! IT SUCKS ALOT.

Ugh and it's in the basement so no one can really bother you OMG that's heaven! And your own bathroom. Ugh I'm so jelly.

Better not be. It's awesome, though. I GET A FREAKING BASEMENT BEDROOM WITH MY OWN BATHROOM holy shit

• Try to check in a little ;-;

I gottaaaa tho ;_; i be back soon tho dun wurri ana

• Alt text

Sooo........ I'm moving ^-^ Most likely won't be on much starting Saturday because of stuff and thaaaaaangs. Rachelle's real estate game is not weak WOOOOOOOOOO suck it Noncy

• You can buy an External Hard Drive or You can open up the system and Format a 1TB and transfer the System files from the 500GB to it there's steps on YouTube.

Nah, probably not, still stuck on PS4 and Xbone, Ill just have to wait for the games to see which one is better, there is probably ways to get around the 500GB in the future anyways.

• No doubt about that.

It's been great, but season 1 is better,,man. B]

• You have no idea what you're doing....but you're basically the "Dog Ending" XD

That would be accurate I suppose...Mira in a nutshell...llol

My feel playing Silent Hill ^ I played a couple but never completed a Silent Hill they are to confusing but I love watching silent hill v

• I'm honestly so surprised that we got the house, because there was another family there before us, and they looked a lot nicer and it seemed like the people who owned the house liked them better. BUT HAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACES IT'S OUR HOUSE NOW MY CHARM CANNOT BE COUNTERED >:D

You'll get one someday, dun wurri :)

I'm glad you're happy with it I'm so jealous, I want a suburban house ;_;

• 600PageClub Alt text

JonGon posted: »

#600PageClub

• I need to order that.

Lol, I order that all the time.

• You won't be online as much.

It's okay, though. I'm probably gonna go M.I.A as well starting next Monday.

See ya. ;-;

What's wrong? :c

• Yey 600 breh celebrate

• Goddammit. Just as soon as I come back from vacation, lol. Take care :(

Sooo........ I'm moving ^-^ Most likely won't be on much starting Saturday because of stuff and thaaaaaangs. Rachelle's real estate game is not weak WOOOOOOOOOO suck it Noncy

• Girl you have no idea how hard I prayed for this damn house.... It's just so awesome <3

Dun b jelly :c

WHAT?! girl I hate u so much rn. I have to share a room with my brother. You know how much that sucks?! IT SUCKS ALOT. Ugh and it's in the basement so no one can really bother you OMG that's heaven! And your own bathroom. Ugh I'm so jelly.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

CHARISMA has increased to 69

Hopefully..

I'm honestly so surprised that we got the house, because there was another family there before us, and they looked a lot nicer and it seemed

• awww, well good luck at the new place :D

• Oh, I will probably buy the external hard drive then, fuck opening up the system, I wont risk my warranty like that.

You can buy an External Hard Drive or You can open up the system and Format a 1TB and transfer the System files from the 500GB to it there's steps on YouTube.

• Basically just smile. Smile a lot. Even if they look uncomfortable, JUST SMILE.

Chick probably thought I was on crack, but I don't care. It freaking worked, that's all that matters.

CHARISMA has increased to 69 Hopefully..

• Good luck on the move hopefully it ain't haunted.

• Hell Yeah, 600!!!!!

ComingSoon posted: »

Yey 600 breh celebrate

• I'm not leaving until Saturday, lol. I'm still here for now. ^-^

SaltLick305 posted: »

You won't be online as much. It's okay, though. I'm probably gonna go M.I.A as well starting next Monday. See ya. ;-;

• Everryone kill?

Alt text

• WELL SORRY THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU BROSEPH

lmao, jk :D I'm not leaving yet tho

Goddammit. Just as soon as I come back from vacation, lol. Take care

• high fives

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hell Yeah, 600!!!!!

• Okay then. You better :c

WELL SORRY THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU BROSEPH lmao, jk I'm not leaving yet tho

• I'm not leaving until Saturday, lol. I'm still here for now. ^-^

Alt text

LMAO. <3

I'm not leaving until Saturday, lol. I'm still here for now. ^-^

• It's hard for me to be a kissass, but I can so it I'd really want the place.

Money is the best way to impress them though.

Basically just smile. Smile a lot. Even if they look uncomfortable, JUST SMILE. Chick probably thought I was on crack, but I don't care. It freaking worked, that's all that matters.

• So you are getting the Xbone? xD

Oh, I will probably buy the external hard drive then, fuck opening up the system, I wont risk my warranty like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.