You sure you didn't sneeze and fart at the same time? xD

• IOGnQOIEGMQWOG

Jewfreeus posted: »

and there goes the hype train EDIT: and there is this too ZOMG

• I DIDN'T ;-;

Lmao, that's what I was thinking, haha. B]

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Some of them just don't know what they're doing, they're just fucking indifferent.

In politics there is no accident or mistakes everything happens because it was planned that way.

• edited August 2014

and there goes the hype train

Alt text

EDIT: and there is this too ZOMG

• You just wish you were talented like me.

edited August 2014

Alt text

Wait... So Kenny and Luke will have passionate gay sex?

• Mother of God.....

• Liar.

I DIDN'T ;-;

• want another one :P?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Radiation?

• Nah Ep.3 and 4 destroyed my hype train.

• XD

Girls don't fart Manny.

• Hold up... hold the fu- what? WHAT?!

Alt text

I dare you you to burp and sneeze again at the same time... bet you can't...

You just wish you were talented like me.

• Lol, that's what they all say. B]

I DIDN'T ;-;

• Alt text

Episode 5 will be here soon...

• Jewfreeus posted: »

• That's like telling a psychic to use their powers to tell you the lottery numbers.... it just doesn't work that way.

The snurp angels will guide me when the time comes.

Hold up... hold the fu- what? WHAT?! I dare you you to burp and sneeze again at the same time... bet you can't...

• "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."- Franklin D. Roosevelt

They are not "indifferent" bruh they know what they're doing... Trust me xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Some of them just don't know what they're doing, they're just fucking indifferent.

• So in other words, you can't do it. B]

That's like telling a psychic to use their powers to tell you the lottery numbers.... it just doesn't work that way. The snurp angels will guide me when the time comes.

• Yeah, but some of them just have mashed potatoes where their brain should be.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."- Franklin D. Roosevelt They are not "indifferent" bruh they know what they're doing... Trust me xD

• How the hell did it get in there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8BQ0qTCIJ8

• Lol You still don't get it do you? BARACK OR HILLARY WON'T DO SHIT IN ISRAEL OR IRAN BECAUSE IT'S THE PLAN. They don't even fix the immigration laws in this country and people will believe that it's the Republicans and Democrats fault no man it's just the plan xD

Yeah, but some of them just have mashed potatoes where their brain should be.

edited August 2014

I get it, but if their brains weren't swapped with food then maybe they would buckle up and start doing something righteous, that can help both us and them.

Lol You still don't get it do you? BARACK OR HILLARY WON'T DO SHIT IN ISRAEL OR IRAN BECAUSE IT'S THE PLAN. They don't even fix the immigrat

• edited August 2014

I know people like AWESOMEO have posted about news type stuff in here before, and I figured I'd do so right now because this is really bothering me and no one anywhere is talking about it.

WARNING for graphic descriptions, as this is a serious matter.

In Ferguson, Missouri, protesting has been going on for days now on account of the death of Michael Brown, an unarmed teenager who was shot and killed by a police officer. The police officer has not been identified or punished, but instead given a paid 'vacation' (leave of absence) for the time being. Multiple witnesses say that Michael did nothing to incite being shot by the officer and even put his hands up right before he was shot repeatedly and left to bleed out on the streets for hours. The only reason to be seen for this? He was black, and the officer deemed him 'suspicious,' despite Michael being a notoriously sweet and gentle boy.

Alt text

'Protests' began as a vigil for the teen, and said protesters reportedly raised their hands just like Michael had done in the reports. Cops present wore full riot gear and stared into the crowd.

Alt text

Eventually, over time, this has escalated. While police claim that the people's "right to demonstrate is not being obstructed,” there have been almost a hundred SWAT officers and a tank brought before the protesters, standing facing them. SWAT members repeatedly draw their weapons and point them at the crowd of peaceful protesters, a number of which have shirts saying "DON'T SHOOT" and whose hands are up in surrender. They have even been pointing sniper rifles at children (who were chanting "Justice for Mike Brown!" at the time.)

Alt text

Alt text

Reporters and protesters have been arrested and police have been using force on the peaceful (but very angry, and for good reason) crowd, going so far as to throw tear gas and fireworks into the crowd and fire into the crowd using hard rubber bullets that have left gashes on protesters.

They even gassed a state senator who was apart of the protests, and she has called them out on this as well, which she did publicly, to the chief of police - who, interestingly enough, hangs a Confederate flag in his house. Must be a coincidence that he's supporting this violence to a protest movement made of largely black protesters, and in the name of the death a black teenager. Right? (This is sarcasm. It is not a coincidence.)

A lot of the media is covering this up, or not reporting in full what's going on. Most people I've mentioned it to don't even know this is happening. But this isn't okay. Not at all. If I could drive, I would be there helping out with the protests if I could.

But since I can't help, I at least wanted to make sure other people knew about this. It's not okay. It has been 50 years since the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and this shit is still happening. And the police want to cover this up, say that it's fine and okay and all of that. This could never be okay by any stretch of the imagination.

I just wanted people to know.

EDIT: I wanted to add this disclaimer. I am white, so above all do NOT let my talking about this let the focus be taken away from black communities, who this issue is truly affecting. And I by no means wish to speak over them.

• Dafuq just happened to everyone?

Alt text

• Hey, at least it doesn't start on the 3rd, my birthday -_____-

Awww Rachel ;-; brb I'm gonna check what day school starts for me. Edit: NOOOOOOO IT STARTS ON THE 2nd WTF ;-;

• Obama.

joshua007 posted: »

How the hell did it get in there!

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Jaden Smith Twitter profile Picture WAT? https://twitter.com/officialjaden

• Meanwhile, in Pro's mind...

Alt text

Dafuq just happened to everyone?

• lol

Obama.

• Fuck society man...

sardines posted: »

I know people like AWESOMEO have posted about news type stuff in here before, and I figured I'd do so right now because this is really bothe

• It's like everyone disappeared at the same time, hmm...

Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Meanwhile, in Pro's mind...

• Cyanide and Happiness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8BQ0qTCIJ8

• Shows how badly the media is controlled by the government I only heard about the protest once and they didn't mention anything. If people still believe the United States is a free country you must be completely blinded.

sardines posted: »

I know people like AWESOMEO have posted about news type stuff in here before, and I figured I'd do so right now because this is really bothe

• Hey Joe, how was your vacation?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hai bro!

• Well, it's past midnight for pretty much everyone.

Speaking of which, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. This place shall be empty again.

Night :)

It's like everyone disappeared at the same time, hmm...

• Monkey Bomb

Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Meanwhile, in Pro's mind...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.