The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Another soldier down... Later, bro. B]

Deceptio posted: »

Well, it's past midnight for pretty much everyone. Speaking of which, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. This place shall be empty again. Night

• Yeah, it's really fucked up. I cannot believe we are allowing this to happen.

Deceptio posted: »

Fuck society man...

• Yep. I hadn't even heard anything about it on the news here. And I even just heard about a woman who was six months pregnant being pulled out of her car by police and forced to lie flat on her stomach on the ground, even when she kept screaming that she was pregnant and she couldn't (they pointed weapons at her and threatened to shoot until she had no choice but to do it.) If she ends up having a miscarriage they need to be held responsible. This whole thing is really fucked up :/ But you don't see any of this in the news right now.

Shows how badly the media is controlled by the government I only heard about the protest once and they didn't mention anything. If people still believe the United States is a free country you must be completely blinded.

• The news only motives is to show what the government has deemed beneficial to push their agenda.

sardines posted: »

Yep. I hadn't even heard anything about it on the news here. And I even just heard about a woman who was six months pregnant being pulled ou

• IS THIS MY GIF

Dafuq just happened to everyone?

• This is real, and this is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1emZcE1UyQY

I know people like AWESOMEO have posted about news type stuff in here before, and I figured I'd do so right now because this is really bothe

• You made it?! I didn't know that, lol.

IS THIS MY GIF

• Lol yes! A long time ago...

Where'd you get it from?

You made it?! I didn't know that, lol.

• Lol, awesome. B]

No one was around, I was going through some pages to find some old memes that I made, I stumbled upon that gif, but ATR had used it, haha.

Lol yes! A long time ago... Where'd you get it from?

• Oh, okay xD

Alt text

Everyone's gone. You scared them off, Pro.

Dafuq is wrong witchu

Lol, awesome. B] No one was around, I was going through some pages to find some old memes that I made, I stumbled upon that gif, but ATR had used it, haha.

• Lmao, dafuq did I do?! You're the one that always says you kill them! So you should be asking what dafuq is wrong with WtW. Leave Pro out of this, miss. B]

Oh, okay xD Everyone's gone. You scared them off, Pro. Dafuq is wrong witchu

• What the hell!

I know people like AWESOMEO have posted about news type stuff in here before, and I figured I'd do so right now because this is really bothe

• OMG

Yep. I hadn't even heard anything about it on the news here. And I even just heard about a woman who was six months pregnant being pulled ou

• Well excuuuuse me, princess! I didn't do anything this time. All I did was go take a shower and I come back and everyone's dead. NOT EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT PRO.

Lmao, dafuq did I do?! You're the one that always says you kill them! So you should be asking what dafuq is wrong with WtW. Leave Pro out of this, miss. B]

• Uh oh!
    Duplicate entry '596701-1466998' for key 'PRIMARY'|Gdn_Database|Query|insert GDN_UserComment (Score, DateInserted, CommentID, UserID) values (:Score, :DateInserted, :CommentID, :UserID)

..... wtf

• Lol, well excuuUUUUuuuse me, princess! But I didn't do anything either, so maybe you shouldn't go around pointing your finger when you have no evidence. So, HA! B]

Well excuuuuse me, princess! I didn't do anything this time. All I did was go take a shower and I come back and everyone's dead. NOT EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT PRO.

• Okay, well.......

Alt text

Lol, well excuuUUUUuuuse me, princess! But I didn't do anything either, so maybe you shouldn't go around pointing your finger when you have no evidence. So, HA! B]

• edited August 2014

Lol, but not as bad as you. When you walk past someone they be like...

Alt text

Edit: it says Alt text doesn't it?

Okay, well.......

• dafuq gurl

Uh oh! Duplicate entry '596701-1466998' for key 'PRIMARY'|Gdn_Database|Query|insert GDN_UserComment (Score, DateInserted, CommentID, UserID) values (:Score, :DateInserted, :CommentID, :UserID) ..... wtf

• LOL YEAH

you failed xD

Lol, but not as bad as you. When you walk past someone they be like... Edit: it says Alt text doesn't it?

• lrug qufad

dafuq gurl

• tuuuuuw

lrug qufad

• ana ti htiw laed

(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

tuuuuuw

• edited August 2014

Lmao, wtf?! Oh well, I'm on mobile and the site is acting kinda glitchy not going to bother fixing it.

Heh, shush, loser. It's probably somehow your fault anyway. B]

LOL YEAH you failed xD

• You're just mad because I won. =^-ω-^=

Don't be a sore loser, Pro. It's not a good trait to have.

Lmao, wtf?! Oh well, I'm on mobile and the site is acting kinda glitchy not going to bother fixing it. Heh, shush, loser. It's probably somehow your fault anyway. B]

• Lol, oh you haven't won yet! We will continue this another time, WtW.

Lmao! Coming from the person who couldn't beat me at tic tac toe and then got mad and erased everything because she lost. Ahem, what? :p

You're just mad because I won. =^-ω-^= Don't be a sore loser, Pro. It's not a good trait to have.

• Lel emas eht syats ana

ana ti htiw laed (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

• I did no such thing.... you're on crack, Pro. >_>

You suck at tic tac toe anyway.

Lol, oh you haven't won yet! We will continue this another time, WtW. Lmao! Coming from the person who couldn't beat me at tic tac toe and then got mad and erased everything because she lost. Ahem, what?

• Lol, don't deny that you Drew all over it after I beat you at the game, haha. B]

Lol, so that must mean that you're just terrible at it. I wasn't trying and still won!

I did no such thing.... you're on crack, Pro. >_> You suck at tic tac toe anyway.

• I drew all over it because tic tac toe is for nubs. ^-^

The fact that you won without even trying proves that you're the nubbiest nub of them all.

Lol, don't deny that you Drew all over it after I beat you at the game, haha. B] Lol, so that must mean that you're just terrible at it. I wasn't trying and still won!

• edited August 2014

Lol, so now you're blaming the game, huh?

Heh, if I'm a nub for winning, then that makes you the nubbiest of them all for losing, you nublet, you. >B]

I drew all over it because tic tac toe is for nubs. ^-^ The fact that you won without even trying proves that you're the nubbiest nub of them all.

• Nope, not really. I lost because the game is for nubs; I'd only be a nub if I won.

Alt text

gg proski gg

Lol, so now you're blaming the game, huh? Heh, if I'm a nub for winning, then that makes you the nubbiest of them all for losing, you nublet, you. >B]

• Lol, well I let you win that one time, so that makes you a nub!

Well, shouldn't you go get your beauty sleep or should I say nublet sleep? Haha. B]

Nope, not really. I lost because the game is for nubs; I'd only be a nub if I won. gg proski gg

• edited August 2014

THAT WAS A MISTAKE. YOU BROKE THE RULES, YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED TO LET ME WIN. Thus making me not a nub, because you messed everything up.

Dammit.... it's already after 4 wtf, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, MAKING ME FORGET TO SLEEP AGAIN. >_< dfwoirgoief fine..... I'll go. You're the one who needs your nublet sleep, not me...

GOODNIGHT

Lol, well I let you win that one time, so that makes you a nub! Well, shouldn't you go get your beauty sleep or should I say nublet sleep? Haha. B]

• Lmao, I had to let you win one time after losing so much!

Lol, we'll work on it! We both need it, haha. Goodnight! :p

THAT WAS A MISTAKE. YOU BROKE THE RULES, YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED TO LET ME WIN. Thus making me not a nub, because you messed everything up. D

• edited August 2014

Alt text

RAGE RANT

WTF is this shit Merica your government won't allow an innocent protest, they control the media and monitor everything people do over the world through the internet stealing people privacy through hacking, You have gone into poor countrys with the best weapons on the planet and blanket over it like your the heroes fighting for freedom.

Edward Snowden and Manning were covered up told if they reported the Americans war crimes they would be killed they still did reporting the extreme torture of innocent citizens, Shooting of innocent camera man they taught were holding guns and the fact they monitor and hack every computer on the planet stealing private information and hack phones etc. Snowden is in Russia now wanted for life in prison for sharing this information the brave who stand up for the right moral thing who refuse to allow such evil gets punished.

Logic with snowden: I report a murder and then I get life in prison for it the rich dictate the law to suit them while the poor gets controlled by law

I cannot believe my eyes my police force is not even allowed a handgun and there is never violence they have MACHINE GUNS, SNIPER RIFLES AND TANKS to fight there own people and they are covered head to toe in armor COWARDS even women and kids there WTF.

The only reason to be seen for this? He was black

Right I seen a few members of the police force are black now was this piece of information drawn from the fact the person who got shot was black are they anything to back up these claims or what happened at the scene without drawing such conclusions ^

I actually love America this just wound me up >:(

• Alt text

Hardly any new comments WHY? D':

• edited August 2014

In which country do you live Mark? you said your ploice force is not allowed to even have a handgun

Markd4547 posted: »

RAGE RANT WTF is this shit Merica your government won't allow an innocent protest, they control the media and monitor everything people d

• Ireland we never fight wars either think were similar to Canada but i'm not sure :/

joshua007 posted: »

In which country do you live Mark? you said your ploice force is not allowed to even have a handgun

• Alt text

Dat GIF :'D

Dafuq just happened to everyone?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.