The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• cause everyone is dead at this time :(

Markd4547 posted: »

Hardly any new comments WHY? D':

• True but Juicy caused the death of the guy who killed Sardines. Juicy was mostly responsible.

aims gun at Tobi This is for Sardines... You slighty indirectly killed her by taking her to your camp in the first place.¨ Any defense?

• I live in the Netherlands we are to NICE!

1. this man run over a child while he was drunk and ride away from the child without stopping for him... The child died a few seconds later... 50 hours jail I believe
    2. This man broke in my home what must you do from the police. ''please sire lay down my stuf and get the hell out of here and also I'm not allowed to hurt you''.
    3. You raped that woman two weeks jail for you
    4. you are a pedophile and raped 50 children 50 weeks jail

Ireland we never fight wars either think were similar to Canada but i'm not sure

• Yeah but everytime I come back every morning they are lots of new comments there was only one new page since last night :'(

Jewfreeus posted: »

cause everyone is dead at this time

• edited August 2014

Hey. Welcome back.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hai...again

• Alt text

DAYUM I'm speechless this is just insane :'O

joshua007 posted: »

I live in the Netherlands we are to NICE! * this man run over a child while he was drunk and ride away from the child without stopping

• I've been awake for 3 days now. I can't feel my face.

• It is something like that

but if I remember correctly about that child maybe it was 100 hours doing something like clean this up for the police... The hole family came in action and the police was trying to push them away from the killer and the judge... The killer ended with 9 years then.

Yeah my country. If I commited murder I'm free in no time

DAYUM I'm speechless this is just insane :'O

• yea it was quiet today i think everyone went to school or something

Yeah but everytime I come back every morning they are lots of new comments there was only one new page since last night

• XD why were you awake so long Simon?

I've been awake for 3 days now. I can't feel my face.

• Highfive! Canada and Ireland rules!

Ireland we never fight wars either think were similar to Canada but i'm not sure

• I'm here.

Hardly any new comments WHY? D':

• Alt text

Wow :'(

It is something like that but if I remember correctly about that child maybe it was 100 hours doing something like clean this up for the

• edited August 2014

Two reasons, if I sleep, I'll have a nightmare about the dog that died and I'm trying to forget about it. And I've been drinking a lot of coffee.

XD why were you awake so long Simon?

• Alt text

XD Oh YES I cracked the code it's all backwards that took me way to long to figure out :O

Lel emas eht syats ana

• edited August 2014

I live in a good country but that is just pathetic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJxHb_Voj3U
    0:27 the family VS police untill 1:13

Translation SORRY FOR THE WORDS BUT THIS ARE THE WORDS FROM THE PARENTS what the family said. cancer cancer cancer whore he killed Donnie kill him. And on 0:58 If you don't don't do it we will

Wow

• Alt text

I think sometime later I should tell everyone why I've not been acting myself lately.

• Alt text

high five yeah but all the Irish who want to fight just join the British Army like my Dad did tell no one XD

Alt text

Highfive! Canada and Ireland rules!

• shit :'O

I live in a good country but that is just pathetic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJxHb_Voj3U 0:27 the family VS police untill 1:13 Tr

• edited August 2014

When I heard that I was like
    Alt text

shit :'O

• Are you alright bro tell me about this dream :'O

Two reasons, if I sleep, I'll have a nightmare about the dog that died and I'm trying to forget about it. And I've been drinking a lot of coffee.

• YES stay here :D

I'm here.

• Alt text

You should bro don't let it burn inside :'(

I think sometime later I should tell everyone why I've not been acting myself lately.

• How've you been Mark?

YES stay here

• Have you been able to contact Azlyn? I'm worried sick about her. ;~;

You should bro don't let it burn inside

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Good but I'm very worried about at you know who our close friend atm :'(

How've you been Mark?

• People here are very... "fortright" about their problems. Can't say I relate to that sort of mindset. As a psychology enthusiast, I would like an explanation as to why you guys are like this. Ya know, empathy and shiz.

• She told me she was having a problem with her laptop charger. Can't get back online until she fixes it.

Have you been able to contact Azlyn? I'm worried sick about her. ;~;

• I dunno. But you'll know why about my behaviour shortly.

Giraffehat posted: »

People here are very... "fortright" about their problems. Can't say I relate to that sort of mindset. As a psychology enthusiast, I would like an explanation as to why you guys are like this. Ya know, empathy and shiz.

• Alt text

I know since the incident she is not on steam either for days I hope she is okay :'(

Have you been able to contact Azlyn? I'm worried sick about her. ;~;

• It's just the look he gave me before he died, it's haunting me. Every time I close my eyes I just see that dog looking at me. I'm still trying to forget about it.

Are you alright bro tell me about this dream :'O

• Oh shit that's right! I forgot about that! That stupid charger of hers!

Now I feel a little better now. Thanks Giraffe. :)

Giraffehat posted: »

She told me she was having a problem with her laptop charger. Can't get back online until she fixes it.

• Giraffehat just told me that she needs her charger fixed before she can go online again. I feel like an idiot cuz I completely forgot that she told me that herself! xD

I know since the incident she is not on steam either for days I hope she is okay

• I'm feeling a little better now. Don't worry. :)

Good but I'm very worried about at you know who our close friend atm

• I was already asking myself where she was

Giraffehat just told me that she needs her charger fixed before she can go online again. I feel like an idiot cuz I completely forgot that she told me that herself! xD

• Alt text

XD Oh no but who broke the charger the plot thickens :'O

Giraffehat just told me that she needs her charger fixed before she can go online again. I feel like an idiot cuz I completely forgot that she told me that herself! xD

• Too tired.

Everybody

• Alt text

Great news bro :DD

I'm feeling a little better now. Don't worry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.