• IS NO ONE HERE AS SOON AS I WAKE UP

• Damn, late sleeper

• KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-- (ERROR 404)

ComingSoon posted: »

K

• Megami.exe has malfunctioned.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-- (ERROR 404)

• edited August 2014

You tell close friends or family members your problems they have a social obligation to bullshit you and they will never forget plus the fact with people I know they are gossips tell them anything it be on the 6 o clock news that night.

While online trusted users can analyse the problem from a neutral perspective without stereotyping you or any need to bullshit you. Plus you can get advice without the problem forever being remembered by the close people around you in the real world.

Also compressed troubles are dangerous and some people like using this method to help them deal with their troubles mostly privately in PM someone to talk to is essential just sharing can help them deal with it.

I come from a family with younger and older siblings(bro's,sisters) with the mentality your only as strong as your weakest link so it's natural I try to nurture if they have a problem even something as little as a hug gif to show someone actually noticed and cared can help them deal with it.

Plus only trusted users you share your problems with :)

I can expand more for empathy part if you want

Giraffehat posted: »

People here are very... "fortright" about their problems. Can't say I relate to that sort of mindset. As a psychology enthusiast, I would like an explanation as to why you guys are like this. Ya know, empathy and shiz.

• (ERROR 404) - K not found.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK-- (ERROR 404)

• Alt text

joshua007 posted: »

Everybody

• Alt text

XD NO

Too tired.

• K I can't think anything witty to say :'(

K

• That's fine, thanks. But my distrust IRL spills over to the internet, too. Fortunately there are a couple of people I trust here. One of the main reasons I dislike sharing my issues with strangers is because it devalues the meaningfulness of sharing with friends. But that's just my own view.

Markd4547 posted: »

You tell close friends or family members your problems they have a social obligation to bullshit you and they will never forget plus the fa

• Sure, why not.

want another one :P?

• I think it's time I told everyone about my recent behaviour earlier, as to why I've been acting different. For being paranoid. You see lately I've been going through a lot of stress as of late. I've been getting into arguments with my older sister(I made her cry and I felt like shit), recently Poked left, tension among the forums and learning about Azlyn's dog bite story which made me worry. As some already know, Azlyn is the closest person in my life. Two things involving her made me feel like shit(No we didn't get in an argument but it involves with my own head. And yes this is personal, obviously). What you're about to read is pretty dark and graphic, and it will mostly likely change your views about me regarding my mental state.

First thing is when I played Amid the Ruins. When I look at Sarah, I see Azlyn. And when I saw Sarah get eaten alive I imagined seeing Azlyn in that situation. It killed me.

Then sometime this month I had a nightmare.... Me and Azie were walking in a alley when some punks ambushed us. I was pinned down and watched as they started molesting her in front of my eyes. I was so.... ANGRY. I just lost it. I broke free and the guy who pinned me down, I broke his fingers, took his gun and shot his knees then constantly stomping his head till he's dead. The other punk approached me with a hammer but I took and pinned him to the wall and smashed his head in. The guy who raped her was scared as I approached and he put a knife to her neck. I shot him in the head. They were all dead. Azie was sitting there traumatized and when she looked at me, covered in blood, she was scared of me of what I did as well. But I held, tried to comfort her. Then cops came and... the whole thing was a mess. And the last thing I remembered was holding Azie, dead in my arms. I cried and couldn't take it so I shot myself. Then I woke up... more aggravated than ever before. That nightmare.... was me in Hell.

Now you're all probably think I'm some obsessed guy going crazier by the minute. Thing I lost my sanity a long time ago with all the things that happened. I don't need a psychiatrist because all they do is put you in a padding cell which only makes you feel more miserable than you already are. Unwanted by the world. Truth is I care about Azlyn more than anything else in WHOLE world. She's the little sister I always wanted and I want to protect as much as I can. I care about her more than my own family and other friends. She's the best thing that happened to me in a very long time. And watching her suffer and losing her makes me more miserable than you can imagine. When you care about someone and your mind turns against you and brings your biggest fear to your life, it hits you right in the heart. So there... that's the whole reason why I've been paranoid and distant for the past few days. I wanted to say I sorry for everything that I did to hurt you guys because of this. I let my own rage hurt others and I want to tell you... I'm sorry.

• edited August 2014

Bro I'll admit I find it hard to trust people I trust people here on this lounge but there is only about 2 or 4 on the forum I would actually share a major problem with and I have yet to actually share one.

Your mentality sounds noble I like it :)

That's fine, thanks. But my distrust IRL spills over to the internet, too. Fortunately there are a couple of people I trust here. One of the

• edited August 2014

There is a lot to back up the claims, Mark. Like I said earlier, there were a number of witnesses to the scene and all of their stories match up. It is the story of the police that has been changing (first they claimed he robbed a store, but when the store said they had no record of a theft, they said he had jaywalked, then changed it to 'he tried to steal a cop's weapon.)

Institutionalized racism and oppression is REAL. Black children are killed in my country very often and their killers are allowed to go free because of this institutionalized racism. Just because "a few members of the police force are black" does not mean that racism isn't an issue here. The man who killed Michael Brown acted alone. Those 'other members' of the force weren't even present.

RAGE RANT WTF is this shit Merica your government won't allow an innocent protest, they control the media and monitor everything people d

• edited August 2014

I think it's time I told everyone about my recent behaviour earlier, as to why I've been acting different. For being paranoid. You see latel

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Honestly I respect you more as my bro for being honest and sharing about what has been troubling you instead of letting it burn inside and the lounge should be honored you shared this instead of PM applauds.

This was just a dream there is nothing wrong with your mental state Tobi your such a caring and nice person that's why it hurts you so deeply and why it's been shown in a dream in such a dramatic fashion.

I'm hurt as well over what happened to Azlyn and all the trouble she got off some members of the lounge over what happened this was a really scary situation and traumatic experience for such a young girl I hope she is ok :'(

There is nothing to apologize for and nothing wrong with you I hope your alright bro :)

Alt text

I think it's time I told everyone about my recent behaviour earlier, as to why I've been acting different. For being paranoid. You see latel

• Take a break, for a while if you want. This is something I think you should relax, and take a nap, or go on a walk, do something to calm you down. Maybe a little break is needed. It's not fun to be stressed, I know what you're going through (to a certain extent). I'm sorry this is happening to you, man. We're all here to talk.

• edited August 2014

That's just why I got confused in Ireland with have a mix of races with a mixed race police force with no weapons and everyone gets along mostly sometimes over here we get the impression after the OJ simpson case that minute someone of a certain race gets shot it's immediately a racism row over dealing with the circumstances involved.

Racism is a issue everywhere btw :)

R.I.P Micheal Brown though I'm so sorry for his loss

sardines posted: »

There is a lot to back up the claims, Mark. Like I said earlier, there were a number of witnesses to the scene and all of their stories matc

• edited August 2014

-

• Of course racism is an issue everywhere, that's part of what 'oppression' entails? :P

The point is it's ESPECIALLY a problem in my country because there have been SO MANY black teenagers shot and killed by white men lately, and then the state usually finds them not guilty because they had reasonable suspicion that their lives were in danger. Even when the people they killed were not armed. What makes them 'suspicious' then? And why do people get arrested here for doing the exact same thing to white teenagers?

Not saying anyone's losses are any less sad. Just shows how horrible the world is right now that this prejudice exists in the law system.

That's just why I got confused in Ireland with have a mix of races with a mixed race police force with no weapons and everyone gets along mo

• Sup bro.

Hardly any new comments WHY? D':

• I think that maybe best. I never wanted to hurt anybody. I just... I know no one would look at me the same way again. I don't care though. I am who I am. I learned to accept myself as a freak. I may be crazy but I am still a good person. I know it.

If I made Azlyn mad with this post then I won't defend myself and accept that I deserve a punishment.

I never wanted to hurt anybody...

Take a break, for a while if you want. This is something I think you should relax, and take a nap, or go on a walk, do something to calm you

• I'm in school writting two essays, so I'm just gonna get to the point. Writting has become a distasteful job for me.

You're not a psychopath. If you were mentally unstable you wouldn't care about someone the way you care about her. As a matter of fact, you're far from crazy. You're very congenial, approachable, and a much appreciated friend. You know for a fact Azlyn gets off the strenght we give her. What will happen to her if we're down and depressed? Get up and spam some gifs. Smile. Also, you know I'm here for both of you.

I feel the same way about a couple of people here, so I definitely know what you're going through.

Alt text

• I respect you for being honest, and frankly, I would act like that if anything like that happened to someone I really cared about.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

O-O OMG I looked more into the issue I'm completely wrong in this case looks completely like racism I completely agree it's a disgrace :'(

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/13/ferguson-protests-continue/13989945/

sardines posted: »

Of course racism is an issue everywhere, that's part of what 'oppression' entails? :P The point is it's ESPECIALLY a problem in my countr

• I know that feeling. I'm not saying that to comfort but because I went through that. I lost my little brother and I felt like shit.. .and i still feel like shit.

• Hi Gus :D

Sup bro.

• The government in America is fucked up...

America is falling, I can feel it.

I'm glad I don't live there.

Hi Gus

• edited August 2014

-

• Sooo many hot doods at school that are gay. ;-;

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

I'm not gay...

wink wink nudge nudge

Just sayin'...

Sooo many hot doods at school that are gay. ;-;

• Apparently, someone's planning a real life purge in Kentucky tomorrow. I live next to Kentucky, and I think I'm going to be sick.

• I agree I'm glad because when I was a little kid I got into so much trouble but I always got away with it because the police were to fat to catch me and had no weapons imagine America even if you dodge a few bullets the sniper will get you XD

The government in America is fucked up... America is falling, I can feel it. I'm glad I don't live there.

• XD

joshua007 posted: »

When I heard that I was like

• I think ur beutiful.

(SWOON)

(EATS POPCORN) ;-; FOREVER ALONE

I'm not gay... wink wink nudge nudge Just sayin'...

• More sadness... :(

• If I could... If I had any way... I would fight the police, fucking with anything, steal a fucking deagle! Any weapon! EVEN MY OWN TEETH (Rick the shit outta that) and I wouldn't feel bad about killing them, I would kill every single one of them, EVERY SINGLE ONE, and I wouldn't feel bad.

I'm one vicious motherfucker.

I agree I'm glad because when I was a little kid I got into so much trouble but I always got away with it because the police were to fat to catch me and had no weapons imagine America even if you dodge a few bullets the sniper will get you XD

• I'm so sorry this is happening to you, man. I know what it's like to be worried about someone care about. You'll get over it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.