The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Yep They tend to actually give a shit about their appearance when in school from my experience XD

Sooo many hot doods at school that are gay. ;-;

• Alt text

One step shot in the head bro XD

If I could... If I had any way... I would fight the police, fucking with anything, steal a fucking deagle! Any weapon! EVEN MY OWN TEETH (Ri

• Local news about me. They interviewed the local teens and all they said were "She's definitely cool!"

FamousForADay

• Sang this to the tune of "I've got no strings" from Pinocchio.

"I cannot be seen, cannot be felt, Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt. I lie behind stars and under hills, And empty holes I fill. I come first and follow after, End life, kill laughter." there you go a riddle enjoy

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

I'm not black, so if we go by their rules they wouldn't kill me.

Also it's worth it.

Markd4547 posted: »

One step shot in the head bro XD

• why?

Twistee posted: »

More sadness...

• I respect your honesty in all of this, I don't know if I could've told people about this. I think it's best that you take a while (a week, 2 weeks, a month, 2 months, whatever) to just recollect yourself, to let the stress go. It's up to you what you need to do, though.

Gimme a hug.

Alt text

I think that maybe best. I never wanted to hurt anybody. I just... I know no one would look at me the same way again. I don't care though. I

• Tobi's post. :/

why?

• Alt text

XD America why can't you be more like Canada be nice :P ^

I'm not black, so if we go by their rules they wouldn't kill me. Also it's worth it.

• PARTYHARDANDSHIT

Local news about me. They interviewed the local teens and all they said were "She's definitely cool!" FamousForADay

• I was on TV once. My city's Basketball team had just gotten to the NBA Finals and they were interviewing the fans. I'm not a shy person, so I took that opportunity and ran with it.

Local news about me. They interviewed the local teens and all they said were "She's definitely cool!" FamousForADay

• edited August 2014

I understand. You're not crazy, at all. You care for her, I get it. If i said you were crazy because of that, then id be calling myself crazy.

I know that you're aggravated because of that dream and some other things, but remember that it was just a dream, nothing more.

I think it's time I told everyone about my recent behaviour earlier, as to why I've been acting different. For being paranoid. You see latel

• While American is busy fighting itself Canada should declare war of North American and defeat them with being nice.

Then we would just have Canada.

LongLiveThePeacfulPartOfNorthAmerica

XD America why can't you be more like Canada be nice :P ^

• Alt text

Expand why did they interview teens about you :O

• goes to eat popcorn with Megami

Sup.

I think ur beutiful. (SWOON) (EATS POPCORN) ;-; FOREVER ALONE

• Alt text

It's Ok it's only a dream his fine :)

Tobi's post.

• Alt text

Thank you. :')

Well I gotta release my comic next week so I think I won't have much time to relax. lol

ComingSoon posted: »

I respect your honesty in all of this, I don't know if I could've told people about this. I think it's best that you take a while (a week, 2

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

It's fine. I think he just needed some advice.

Also, getting that off your chest usually helps. I'm sure he's okay now.

Morning, Twist.

More sadness...

• edited August 2014

Edit: It looks bad on the cover but its funny, WATCH IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCbvkVsiLx8

• Np :) and hey maybe the comics will keep your mind off of things.

Thank you. :') Well I gotta release my comic next week so I think I won't have much time to relax. lol

• Good morning Salt. :p

SaltLick305 posted: »

It's fine. I think he just needed some advice. Also, getting that off your chest usually helps. I'm sure he's okay now. Morning, Twist.

• Alt text

XD I love Canada I agree

The United States Of Canada

While American is busy fighting itself Canada should declare war of North American and defeat them with being nice. Then we would just have Canada. LongLiveThePeacfulPartOfNorthAmerica

• They're just going through some tough times.

You and I have the same relationship but handle it differently. Tobi and Azlyn are much more emotional than we are.

That's why I'm glad there's so many people here. Different personalities and points of views always help.

I understand. You're not crazy, at all. You care for her, I get it. If i said you were crazy because of that, then id be calling myself

• How ya' doing? :p

Good morning Salt.

• Yes! U.S.C for the win, better than the U.S.S.R, U.S.A, N.G and N.K for sure.

The United States of Canada is the best.

XD I love Canada I agree The United States Of Canada

• Pretty good today actually, which isn't that common :)

You?

How ya' doing?

• edited August 2014

Ow, my sides wi u dw dis

Edit: It looks bad on the cover but its funny, WATCH IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCbvkVsiLx8

• Yay! :3

Tough question. Overall, I'm pretty good. But I'm at school writting essays like a maniac. :p

Talking to to you guys eases the pain, though.

Pretty good today actually, which isn't that common You?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD It's only a dream

Giraffehat posted: »

• Almost all the attractive guys in my school also happen to be douchebags. It's like the two can't be separated. IT'S SO UNFAIR,

Sooo many hot doods at school that are gay. ;-;

• You mean the one above? OR THIS ONE?!

Alt text

WEEEEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! WELL, THIS IS FUN! :D

Tobi's post.

• KEWLSIES. :3

• Haha the one above, about your dream.

I don't like seeing other people sad, so I hope you're okay man. :(

You mean the one above? OR THIS ONE?! WEEEEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! WELL, THIS IS FUN!

• XD how did you find that?

Edit: It looks bad on the cover but its funny, WATCH IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCbvkVsiLx8

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Both.

Why can't I ever be sad? I think I'm made of stone.

I don't like seeing my pals like that.

You mean the one above? OR THIS ONE?! WEEEEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! WELL, THIS IS FUN!

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

EVERYBODY'S SO SAD ;-;

• Facebook.

XD how did you find that?

• I FOUND MONEY IN MY POCKET!!!

Alt text

• I think I'm made of stone.

You're Stone Cold my friend. Give me a hell yeah!

Alt text

Both. Why can't I ever be sad? I think I'm made of stone. I don't like seeing my pals like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.