The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

You're not crazy, you're just going through bad times, and you will get over it, just give it time.

I think it's time I told everyone about my recent behaviour earlier, as to why I've been acting different. For being paranoid. You see latel

• edited August 2014

Markd4547 posted: »

XD It's only a dream

• Nuff said.

Facebook.

• I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I know that feeling. I'm not saying that to comfort but because I went through that. I lost my little brother and I felt like shit.. .and i still feel like shit.

• I can't find a Stone Cold hell yeah gif, but...

Alt text

Wrestling fans everywhere.

I think I'm made of stone. You're Stone Cold my friend. Give me a hell yeah!

• I don't agree but I respect your opinion :)

Giraffehat posted: »

• I am. Life has been good to me. The feeling of unleashing pain is very liberating.

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

Haha the one above, about your dream. I don't like seeing other people sad, so I hope you're okay man.

• Hey, we have never really talked much on here and I don't know you too well. But I do know that you are an incredibly talented and nice guy, and my opinion of you has only been made stronger by this post. The fact that you care so strongly about her says a lot about who you are.

The nightmare was just that- a nightmare. I think your strong urge, almost an obligation, to protect her manifested itself into this horrible nightmare. It seems like you want to protect her from everything that can possibly hurt her, and that is impossible. You just need to be there to talk to and comfort her, don't worry about hypothetical situations where the worst of the worst happens to her. Just be there as a friend. Your own worries about her might just end up upsetting her more, and you wouldn't want that.

Don't be ashamed to post something like this. We are here for you.

I think it's time I told everyone about my recent behaviour earlier, as to why I've been acting different. For being paranoid. You see latel

• Ferguson?

Ferguson.

• :'O <3

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8gdLSjFsn4 Ah... childhood

• I'm going into the outside world again later.

am guna die ;~;

• City, police shooting, tear gassing, beating, arresting, peaceful protesters who walked with their hands up, just because some shitty officer shoot a black guy without reason.

Ferguson?

• Wear sun block. The sun BURRNNNS

I'm going into the outside world again later. am guna die ;~;

• This^ I agree, totally.

SaltLick305 posted: »

They're just going through some tough times. You and I have the same relationship but handle it differently. Tobi and Azlyn are much more

• Well, I'm leaving again. Bye, have fun. I'll just sit here in the car, listening to music, pretending that I'm in a movie.

• Is that what that bright yellow thing in the "sky" is called?

am ded ;_;

Wear sun block. The sun BURRNNNS

• um... im sorry to say this, but maybe Giraffehat could be right. i get that you wanted to share your dream, but it's also.. a little invasive to post it, i think, and it really made me uncomfortable and freaked me out a good deal because of the subject matter and personal stuff related to that. the thing is, i... just dont know if Azlyn would be comfortable with you posting this or not. if she would be, then fine, but i just... would she be? really? i... i dont know, and this was. kind of upsetting to read.

but i'm not sure why i'm making this post, really. i guess it won't really matter. i'm not trying to attack you Tobi, at all, the whole thing just made me. kind of. unsettled is all. i hope you understand.

• Now you see how tough it is to be the older brother?

Morning, you little creature.

This^ I agree, totally.

• edited August 2014

Thank you very much. I am in fact well aware of the possible outcomes of the post I made. I was thinking about this for a whole week. Considering everything that it may lead to. It may upset her but I'll make up for it a thousand times. I never felt this way before in my life so I'm trying cope with it.

It makes me happy how I finally gave people a chance to understand me more. I've been on the sidelines here but I can tell there are a lot of good people here. I was nervous in talking because I might screw up and the make the conversation awkward. But I would never find out for myself if that's the case if I didn't talk to people. You guys shared your personal lives all the time so I think it's fair I should tell you mine a bit too.

Hey, we have never really talked much on here and I don't know you too well. But I do know that you are an incredibly talented and nice guy,

• Yeah, I just read up about that. Shits hitting the fan there, man.

City, police shooting, tear gassing, beating, arresting, peaceful protesters who walked with their hands up, just because some shitty officer shoot a black guy without reason.

• Watch out for sea bears.

Well, I'm leaving again. Bye, have fun. I'll just sit here in the car, listening to music, pretending that I'm in a movie.

• That's damn right, and the police are blaming innocent people.

Yeah, I just read up about that. Shits hitting the fan there, man.

• I got massive respect for Daniel Bryan's character especially the Yes Movement that one night. :D

I can't find a Stone Cold hell yeah gif, but... Wrestling fans everywhere.

• Hehehe morning. ^-^

I hate mornings. -_-

Now you see how tough it is to be the older brother? Morning, you little creature.

• Alt text

Watch out for sea bears.

• edited August 2014

I tend to fix my hair all the time. If I see a bit of scalp I just squeal and try to fix it! lol I'm very conscious about my hair. xD

I hate being called Pretty Boy even tho it's true. xD

Markd4547 posted: »

Yep They tend to actually give a shit about their appearance when in school from my experience XD

• All my favorites are gone.

• Undertaker lost.

• Cm Punk left.

• Daniel Bryan is injured.

Now it's the same Cena-Orton-Reigns.

I only like Ambrose and Lesnar, a bit.

I got massive respect for Daniel Bryan's character especially the Yes Movement that one night.

• Azlyn, is really sensitive. And if she finds this? Who knows what will happen.

sardines posted: »

um... im sorry to say this, but maybe Giraffehat could be right. i get that you wanted to share your dream, but it's also.. a little invasiv

• This might seem dumb, but...I wanna brighten everyone's day even just a tiny bit!

So here is a kitten who loves to stretch his feet out because he's so cozy <3 :D

Alt text

• I heard that if you fart sneeze and burp at the same time you die.

I just burped and sneezed at the same time and i think i have superpowers now

• Pffft! What can I say?

I've been in school writting essays since 8:00 AM. I'm probably not leaving until 4 PM or so. ;-;

Hehehe morning. ^-^ I hate mornings. -_-

• Well fuck... Dad just got in a car accident. :(

• Well, shit. I'm moving to Canada. Shits too crazy here.

That's damn right, and the police are blaming innocent people.

• Awww. :3

This might seem dumb, but...I wanna brighten everyone's day even just a tiny bit! So here is a kitten who loves to stretch his feet out because he's so cozy

• <3

This might seem dumb, but...I wanna brighten everyone's day even just a tiny bit! So here is a kitten who loves to stretch his feet out because he's so cozy

• For fuck's sake, Tobi. ;-;

Well fuck... Dad just got in a car accident.

• I'm just going to stay here in Denmark, unless a revolution happens.

Well, shit. I'm moving to Canada. Shits too crazy here.

• Alt text

O-O DAYUM I hope your alright I'm not surprised just try to accept it not by ignoring it because your subconsciously remembering it and it will always be on the edge of your mind. Don't forget it accept the dogs death and be happy the last person the dog saw was you don't worry you'll be fine bro :'D

It's just the look he gave me before he died, it's haunting me. Every time I close my eyes I just see that dog looking at me. I'm still trying to forget about it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.