The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Is he okay?

Well fuck... Dad just got in a car accident.

That helps...

A little. :)

This might seem dumb, but...I wanna brighten everyone's day even just a tiny bit! So here is a kitten who loves to stretch his feet out because he's so cozy

• No way...

I'm sorry to hear that.

He's still alive? Right?

• It's so cute. ;_;

This might seem dumb, but...I wanna brighten everyone's day even just a tiny bit! So here is a kitten who loves to stretch his feet out because he's so cozy

• Owin, so cute :D

• Oh no. :(

Is he alright?

• Anybody got hurt?

• Alt text

What.... what have I done?

I should've just told her myself. Now I possibly wrecked Azlyn by posting this. I didn't mean... Oh fucking god! ;~;

sardines posted: »

um... im sorry to say this, but maybe Giraffehat could be right. i get that you wanted to share your dream, but it's also.. a little invasiv

• Because of how me and my friends threw pies at local mall staff. I'm currently famous @0@

Markd4547 posted: »

Expand why did they interview teens about you :O

• Gustav's hurt, Twistee's sad, Tobi's stressed, and other shit.

• edited August 2014

Damn that sucks. Lmao you're supposed to be writing essays and you're on the forums?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Pffft! What can I say? I've been in school writting essays since 8:00 AM. I'm probably not leaving until 4 PM or so. ;-;

• Yep. You really expect me to be there 8 hours just doing homework?

Hell to the no. I write a bit and come to see if you replied. Respond, and do the same again.

Damn that sucks. Lmao you're supposed to be writing essays and you're on the forums?

• edited August 2014

Dad got dizzy and couldn't see so he crashed into someone else. I think he's alright. He's getting checked out in the hospital.

Not only I may have hurt Azie with my post but now my dad is in the hospital. I can't take much more. I feel sick. ;~;

Alt text

Is he okay?

• Oh my god. Is anyone hurt?

• Wut u gonna do with dat big fat butt.?

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE

• Fucking fuck....

PM me if you want to talk, I'm worried now :(

• edited August 2014

WHOOOO THE SNEAK PEEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tH3H8O9kE4

There was a lot of scenes in this that that had a different angles then in the actual episode. I cant believe that its already the season finale.

• I hope he gets better soon

Dad got dizzy and couldn't see so he crashed into someone else. I think he's alright. He's getting checked out in the hospital. Not only I may have hurt Azie with my post but now my dad is in the hospital. I can't take much more. I feel sick. ;~;

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Nothing wrong with getting that hair silky smooth pretty boy :P

I just had 15 minute shower before going to school then BAM finished that was all tbh

Alt text

I tend to fix my hair all the time. If I see a bit of scalp I just squeal and try to fix it! lol I'm very conscious about my hair. xD I hate being called Pretty Boy even tho it's true. xD

• edited August 2014

Any spoilers (for episode 5) ? :o

WHOOOO THE SNEAK PEEK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tH3H8O9kE4 There was a lot of scenes in this that that had a different angles then in the actual episode. I cant believe that its already the season finale.

• edited August 2014

It will all turn out fine Tobi, don't you worry. I was always told when I was younger that you have to get through the bad shit to get to the good things.

Dad got dizzy and couldn't see so he crashed into someone else. I think he's alright. He's getting checked out in the hospital. Not only I may have hurt Azie with my post but now my dad is in the hospital. I can't take much more. I feel sick. ;~;

• Don't worry he will get better, try not to beat yourself down.

• Just the end, it shows a very faint picture. Nothing major though, you're good.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Any spoilers (for episode 5) ?

• Jesus H Christ...

http://youtu.be/x3u1_181N7g

Just relax. None of this was your fault. I think you just need to take some time, go on a long walk. It'll get better, Tobi.

• Alt text

AWESOME :'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Share that video as soon as it's shown :'D

Because of how me and my friends threw pies at local mall staff. I'm currently famous @0@

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Hey not all attractive guys are douche-bags more like about 99% :P but smart pretty girls dayum I can't tell because they are to pretty XD

Almost all the attractive guys in my school also happen to be douchebags. It's like the two can't be separated. IT'S SO UNFAIR,

• Ah, nice :D

Just the end, it shows a very faint picture. Nothing major though, you're good.

• This world is rotten.

I know people like AWESOMEO have posted about news type stuff in here before, and I figured I'd do so right now because this is really bothe

• Dude, PM if you want to talk... I might be able to help, hopefully.

• Whhooooosh! (Imitates the wind-blowing sound)

Alive_Clem posted: »

Any spoilers (for episode 5) ?

• So they basically murdered a human being before it was born.

Things need to change, drastically, Obama's head needs to be put on a stick and taken down of the "iron throne".

This is a dictatorship disguised as a democracy.

Yep. I hadn't even heard anything about it on the news here. And I even just heard about a woman who was six months pregnant being pulled ou

• AW :'D

Alt text

• edited August 2014

I thought I saw something strange left high in the video when you get the sneak peak for EP5... Probably nothing but we only need a release date now!

WHOOOO THE SNEAK PEEK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tH3H8O9kE4 There was a lot of scenes in this that that had a different angles then in the actual episode. I cant believe that its already the season finale.

• Alt text

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D':

Tobi pls you'll be fine my bro I'm so sorry to hear this :'( your dad will be fine

• edited August 2014

I'mma just leave this here:

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

• dat song...

Wut u gonna do with dat big fat butt.? WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Part of the reason that shit keeps happening is that soldiers and officers obey the higher authority and do shit that even though is not logical or human at all, is still what they "have to do".

"I only followed commands" is what the Nazis said to justify their mass-murder, and it's not a reason, if someone gives you an order that doesn't make sense, or hurt someone in any way, you disobey the order and fucking do the right thing, or at least what you see as the right thing.

Bunch of pussies...

I know people like AWESOMEO have posted about news type stuff in here before, and I figured I'd do so right now because this is really bothe

• CHEESE

I'mma just leave this here: " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

• WHERE CAN I GET ONE?!

lookin fresh.

I'mma just leave this here: " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Sign in to comment in this discussion.