The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• A playground, probably the one with the seesaw from the achievements

There was something we were supposed to see? All I saw is snow!

• Yeah xD

SaltLick305 posted: »

No prob, brah. See, we became pals in a day.

• So badass.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD dogs are crazy

• Es que somo lo mejor

Esaa eh la baina!

Lmao! Is that how you speak Dominican?

I got a few Dominican pals. They're funny AF.

Yeah xD

• That was one of the biggest plot twists I have ever heard of, back when I found out.

You do realize that Sheogorath in Skyrim is technically your character from Oblivion, right?

• yeh bich 1v1 me

Are you a FaZe member?

• Well thats.... good....?

Reblog....?

I shall burp them to death if they approach me! MWUAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!! xD

• This was hilarious!

0:18

Faith: "I can't leave until I get fucked."

Woody: "Is that a fact?"

sex noises

0:55

Mr. Toad: "It's embarrassing to have to admit, but I don't have a fucking dick!"

Bigby: "That's a lovely image."

1:58

Bigby: "Colin's going to die!"

Dee: "Why do you always have to spoil everything?!?"

(Funny since I read the comics xD)

2:03

Bigby: "What were you doing with the mirror, Toad?"

Mr. Toad: "I thought maybe I'd catch you fuckin' Miss White!"

2:54

Vivian: "I should warn you that Georgie does not like pie."

Bigby: "What a fucking asshole!"

There's a lot more that made me laugh as the video goes on, but I'll stop now xD

Giraffehat posted: »

Anyone want cereal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8OzONifsaY

• Yeah you got it on point and don't forget to scream "mamaguevo" when someone or something pisses you off that's 100% Dominicano. XD

Es que somo lo mejor Esaa eh la baina! Lmao! Is that how you speak Dominican? I got a few Dominican pals. They're funny AF.

• Someone didn't read the description :P

This was hilarious! 0:18 Faith: "I can't leave until I get fucked." Woody: "Is that a fact?" sex noises 0:55 Mr. Toad: "It

• Lmao! Mamaguevo instead of mamahuevo, I got it.

Seriously, you guys use baina on every sentence, haha.

Yeah you got it on point and don't forget to scream "mamaguevo" when someone or something pisses you off that's 100% Dominicano. XD

• I liked it.

A lot of things got me cracked up.

I read the description, so I won't quote anything.

Anyone want cereal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8OzONifsaY

• Alt text

D''''''';

BigBlindMax posted: »

They should move to Detroit, it's the purge every night, out there. Oh, and don't answer the doorbell.

• Nah, it's alright for this place. I won't be getting that many replies here.

I liked it. A lot of things got me cracked up. I read the description, so I won't quote anything.

• edited August 2014

I was watching it on your post, not on YouTube, so there was no description to read.

And learn how to take a compliment, people are quoting it because they enjoy your video and that's a good thing. Don't ruin it.

Someone didn't read the description :P

• Heh, I'm still not going to quote tho, just know that it's great.

Nah, it's alright for this place. I won't be getting that many replies here.

• I haven't played Oblivion, only Skyrim. I've been asking people if I should play it, but I get such mixed responses >_<

You do realize that Sheogorath in Skyrim is technically your character from Oblivion, right?

• Lmfao word. If you don't mind me asking what's your nationality?

Lmao! Mamaguevo instead of mamahuevo, I got it. Seriously, you guys use baina on every sentence, haha.

• When you read the same things over and over again for several months, it is absolutely frustrating.

"I'm sure from your vantage point it's extraordinarily easy to judge me."

I'm not trying to be a dick, but there are other ways they could praise the video.

I was watching it on your post, not on YouTube, so there was no description to read. And learn how to take a compliment, people are quoting it because they enjoy your video and that's a good thing. Don't ruin it.

• But how is that spoiler?

It showed a playground with a slide and shiiiit.

• Bring yo Faze Clan in the lobby I'll 1v17 ya.

yeh bich 1v1 me

• Video descriptions are for losers.

Someone didn't read the description :P

• I could picture a goat reading your comments. Go on, test me.

Could you picture Larry?

• <3

Video descriptions are for losers.

• Dafuq

Banging with you and the lovely @AllThatRemains sounds like heaven to me.

• Born in Florida.

I also have family from Spain and Cuba. Cuba is really close to DR btw.

Lmfao word. If you don't mind me asking what's your nationality?

• Well, it was a superb game back when it came out in 2005 or whatever. But I'm not really sure if it aged very well. But if you can buy it really cheap, it might be worth a play.

I haven't played Oblivion, only Skyrim. I've been asking people if I should play it, but I get such mixed responses >_<

• It ain't I'm guessing that's why they showed it but it was also trying to show how intense the weather is going to get.

But how is that spoiler?

• A GOAT?

I must have a very low IQ then.

Doing better now?

Azlyn posted: »

I could picture a goat reading your comments. Go on, test me.

• I'm used to it XD

How are you?!?!?!?!

Azlyn posted: »

You have 13699 likes, bruh. SHREKT

• Lmfao that's cool I also got some Spaniard blood in me. XD Also thanks for telling me where Cuba is located I could of sworn it was in the Pacific Ocean Sarcasm xDD

Born in Florida. I also have family from Spain and Cuba. Cuba is really close to DR btw.

• I know this one, wise as fuck.

• Really? My folks live in Madrid. It's beautiful.

Lmaooo dude! You never know, haha. I love going to Cuba. Many reasons for that, kay? :p

Lmfao that's cool I also got some Spaniard blood in me. XD Also thanks for telling me where Cuba is located I could of sworn it was in the Pacific Ocean Sarcasm xDD

• yeh bich me and me phase clan membars wil 1v69 u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVGRzohTQEE

Bring yo Faze Clan in the lobby I'll 1v17 ya.

• edited August 2014

I think I should go and rethink some things. Today sucked. See ya. :/

• You guys is still garbage.

yeh bich me and me phase clan membars wil 1v69 u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVGRzohTQEE

• Alrighty, I submitted a character. Damn I wrote a lot XD

I know this is a lot to ask from you bastards. But will you kindly submit a character for my stupid shit? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BsWsCPIM9vDaM_A5eYjfeACBOfk729un5PAfsqAqpNo/viewform?usp=send_form

• Yea my family doesn't talk about them but we carry the blood. Yeah I already know the reason xD that's why I love going to DR.

Really? My folks live in Madrid. It's beautiful. Lmaooo dude! You never know, haha. I love going to Cuba. Many reasons for that, kay?

• My character has a shit ton of lines, but it's no biggy. Can't wait for your fanfic to start!

I know this is a lot to ask from you bastards. But will you kindly submit a character for my stupid shit? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BsWsCPIM9vDaM_A5eYjfeACBOfk729un5PAfsqAqpNo/viewform?usp=send_form

Sign in to comment in this discussion.