The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• But people are so fucking out of their minds in Spain. Seriously, you see the teenagers just walking around all drugged and shit like nothing. Girls are always high, too.

Let me guess, cause' you get to eat chicken breast more often? LMAO.

Yea my family doesn't talk about them but we carry the blood. Yeah I already know the reason xD that's why I love going to DR.

• Don't let that dog's death bring you down like that, you did everything you could, you're not the one to blame either, you just tried to save him while everyone didn't give two shit. That, to me, is a great act of selflessness. I'm sure that he knew what you were trying to do when he died, remember his last gaze as a grateful look. I'm sure he was, in a world where nowhere could care less if you somehow got hit by a car....

This world might be cruel sometimes, but your action shows that there's still some good in this world. We're not completely hopeless.

So sleep easy, you earned it B)

It's just the look he gave me before he died, it's haunting me. Every time I close my eyes I just see that dog looking at me. I'm still trying to forget about it.

• fagit i shack ur nan

You guys is still garbage.

• No bruh I don't wanna join Phase I'm too beast for ya.

fagit i shack ur nan

• Also, them gingermen. Wai.

I know this is a lot to ask from you bastards. But will you kindly submit a character for my stupid shit? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BsWsCPIM9vDaM_A5eYjfeACBOfk729un5PAfsqAqpNo/viewform?usp=send_form

• Don't bother getting it trust me it's already too late.

I haven't played Oblivion, only Skyrim. I've been asking people if I should play it, but I get such mixed responses >_<

• LMFAOOOO

SaltLick305 posted: »

But people are so fucking out of their minds in Spain. Seriously, you see the teenagers just walking around all drugged and shit like nothing. Girls are always high, too. Let me guess, cause' you get to eat chicken breast more often? LMAO.

• edited August 2014

The comment about Colin dying is hilarious because i read the comics.

Also, that picture at the end.

Giraffehat posted: »

Anyone want cereal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8OzONifsaY

• Some scary shiet out here >.<

• fagit i rekt ur nan i call loomynarti on ur booty

No bruh I don't wanna join Phase I'm too beast for ya.

• BRUH. Don't get Jelly that your 1080p no Scope skillzzzzzz ain't up there yet with enuf training you can 480p no scope you not HD like me yet BRUH.

fagit i rekt ur nan i call loomynarti on ur booty

• That one was alright, but I think "I'm gonna do Snow White" is one of the best lines I've ever made.

Azlyn posted: »

The comment about Colin dying is hilarious because i read the comics. Also, that picture at the end.

• Why that one, specifically?

That one was alright, but I think "I'm gonna do Snow White" is one of the best lines I've ever made.

• I'll join if you promisse no to kill my character right after he appears.

I know this is a lot to ask from you bastards. But will you kindly submit a character for my stupid shit? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BsWsCPIM9vDaM_A5eYjfeACBOfk729un5PAfsqAqpNo/viewform?usp=send_form

• I don't see you any differently, you're still the same in my book.

What you experienced was a manifestation of your own fear, I dunno why rape was involved but it must've been quite a traumatic dream, but that's all it was, a dream.

I know that you care about Azlyn, we all do, we care about her mental wellbeing and her happiness. What she did was a traumatic experience for such a young girl, she overreacted and killed a female dog in the mist of her own fears.

Right in front of her little brother and grandmother. Anyone would take time to reflect on such a tragic event. Give her time, she'll be back in no time :P

She's an intelligent strong little girl, its nicee to see that people care about her, because this world might not show it all the time, but you're only behind a computer screen, there's only so much you can do...

Don't let it drag you down pal, just know that things always fix themselves in the end, from my experience anyway. In the meantime, try to focus on other things, I know you got that comic you're working on. I also started hosting my sessions again, if you care to join us sometimes.

I'll be hosting again tonight, Rig Races will definitely make you forget all this unpleasantness...

Or break you into tiny pieces...depending on your mental strength...

I think it's time I told everyone about my recent behaviour earlier, as to why I've been acting different. For being paranoid. You see latel

• fagit i wil cal amity puwer of snoop dogg to rekt ur fase

BRUH. Don't get Jelly that your 1080p no Scope skillzzzzzz ain't up there yet with enuf training you can 480p no scope you not HD like me yet BRUH.

• "Potato Faces" 134/10 - IGN

I haven't played Oblivion, only Skyrim. I've been asking people if I should play it, but I get such mixed responses >_<

• SEA BEARS?

Twistee posted: »

Some scary shiet out here >.<

• 1:16 When Biggs said Snow was a prostitute and Toad said "Me boy is in the other room" you should have made Bigby say something like: lucky bastard or something like it.

Anyone want cereal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8OzONifsaY

• I submitted my character. Also, we were given the options "Yes, kind sir" and "No, you satanic bastard" but why couldn't we answer with "Yes, you satanic bastard"? :D

• From an editing perspective, it was more complex. I find his delievery of that line to be more enjoyable, and it came before "Colin's going to die", so it's more original.

Why that one, specifically?

• Fuck snoop dogg I'll call the drill instructor to noscopezz your ass fagit.

fagit i wil cal amity puwer of snoop dogg to rekt ur fase

• bich tha drillll instrecter cnt fite snoop dogg and shrek at sam tim fagit

Fuck snoop dogg I'll call the drill instructor to noscopezz your ass fagit.

• Alright bro take care.

I think I should go and rethink some things. Today sucked. See ya.

• Sure.

papai46 posted: »

I'll join if you promisse no to kill my character right after he appears.

• edited August 2014

I'm not trying to be a dick, but there are other ways they could praise the video.

Come on giraffe, no need to say that.

When you read the same things over and over again for several months, it is absolutely frustrating. "I'm sure from your vantage point it'

• Well for you people who joined my fanfic, it's been running for some time now, read the description for further information on how it works, and my rant about how shitty my stuff is.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/77148/the-walking-dead-the-cabin-group-interactive-fanfic-episode-one-is-over-halfway

• Are there....

......people?!? D:

Twistee posted: »

Some scary shiet out here >.<

• Just because it came before "Colin's going to die" doesn't make it any more original. What, was "I'm gonna fuck Snow White" too conspicuous? If you're asking MY opinion, that line that you favor was far less amusing as the Colin one was. Your line was a simple statement, that was vague and, well, not that funny, from my point of view. The Colin one was like an inside joke, addressed to those that read the comics. Although the part of your audience that hasn't read the comics will probably not get it, it's still funny, especially because it's a spoiler, as Dee pointed out, and if one person from that part of your audience decides to read the comics and gets to the point where the spoiler comes in, then they'll be like "Ooooh, i get it now, xD" or something.

I'm not criticizing your work, i'm just weighing both lines and defending my opinion. I'm not exactly dissing your line, either.

I gotta go now. Just so you know, i won't be on Steam probably at all because i have studying to do. School's starting soon and i have to review all of 8th grade's material so i'll be ready, plus extra exercises, so i'm super busy. .

From an editing perspective, it was more complex. I find his delievery of that line to be more enjoyable, and it came before "Colin's going to die", so it's more original.

• IKR!! I feel like someone just hates meh ;-;

WHO DISLIKED MULAN

• Yesh

So many >.<

Are there.... ......people?!?

• I'm afraid. What creature have I become?

I've written three essays while posting sexy pictures, banging with ATR, and talking about breasts with "That guy".

Buuuut, finally done.

• ;-;

SEA BEARS?

• I spent hours working on each video. Is it really so wrong to ask for one small thing in return for my efforts? I just don't want to keep reading the same stuff all the time. Plus, they could say stuff about the timing, the lip sync, the line-splicing, etc. I don't want them to completely stop those comments, but the amount of quotes I usually get aren't necessary.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but there are other ways they could praise the video. Come on giraffe, no need to say that.

• Don't say that word. You know we're not supposed to say it.

Are there.... ......people?!?

• Okey dokey. See you whenever.

Just because it came before "Colin's going to die" doesn't make it any more original. What, was "I'm gonna fuck Snow White" too conspicuous?

• Fuck yo couch bruh.

Alt text

bich tha drillll instrecter cnt fite snoop dogg and shrek at sam tim fagit

• Okay, i'm in now :]

Sure.

• xD So you was banging ATR and doing an essay while talking to me? That's some shit.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm afraid. What creature have I become? I've written three essays while posting sexy pictures, banging with ATR, and talking about breasts with "That guy". Buuuut, finally done.

• It's heartwarming to see all the young aspiring Jadenists :')

Sign in to comment in this discussion.